• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's your guide throughout the 2017 CFB season!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early games recap

Actually, there was a lot of interesting things that happened over the past 2 days.

Stanford vs. Oregon State - Box Score - October 26, 2017 - ESPN First, Stanford barely (and I mean BARELY) survived against Oregon State. And I'll bet Washington State breathed a BIG sigh of relief afterwards.

Elsewhere, SMU became bowl-eligible for the first time in 5 years, Georgia State is now above .500 :eek: , and Northern Illinois and Toledo marches forward to a potential "Armageddon" game in the MAC West.

Florida State vs. Boston College - Box Score - October 27, 2017 - ESPN And finally, Florida State suffered another round of humiliation thanks to Boston College... Wait a second! Could Syracuse actually have a chance to beat FSU this year?! :happy:

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early action recap

Looks like everyone's enjoying the "Ohio State vs. Penn State" thread... without me interfering with it. So let me find out what happened early on.

As of 6:59 P.M, we've had Arkansas saving their season with a win at Ole Miss (in a thriller), Louisville losing AGAIN, Air Force upsetting Colorado State, and FIU scoring a BIG win over Marshall.

Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia - Box Score - October 28, 2017 - ESPN As for Mike Gundy, he said after this game "I would have said that (my players) were drinking and I wish I was drinking with them... hard." If that's the case, at least the Cowboys will be happy drunks on the plane ride back home.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston vs. South Florida

Houston vs. South Florida - Box Score - October 28, 2017 - ESPN

Houston just knocked off an undefeated, Top-20 team! Do you know what that means?

In the AAC West, it means Memphis must now win out or risk losing the division to the reborn Cougars. As for the East... it'll probably mean nothing if USF recovers quickly enough to beat UCF.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 9: Late-night recap

Did you guys see UMass's upset win over App. State?! ...Yeah, me neither, but it is nice to see the Minutemen win a couple of games 'round here.

Elsewhere, there was Utah falling to 4-4, South Carolina getting bowl-eligible, and UAB defeating rival Southern Miss. Then Fresno State looked hungover after their San Diego win, and it showed as they fell to UNLV.

Tennessee vs. Kentucky - Box Score - October 28, 2017 - ESPN Oh, and remember in preseason when I said "Kentucky would beat Tennessee this year"? You guys all laughed at me, but WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, HUH? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 9 Recap

And finally. it's time for "What We've Learned This Week"!

What I've learned this week is that people on this website will STILL want to visit your game thread; you just need to extend common courtesy and NOT start it on a Sunday.
What I've also learned is...

1. Arizona's new QB Khalil Tate has already done his job by defeating Washington State; he has saved R-Rod's job in Tuscon. Now let's see if he can swing for the fences against the Trojans!

2. Considering how good Florida Atlantic's been doing lately, expect another awkward Lane Kiffin video on YouTube very shortly.

3. Now it is VERY important for all ACC fans that NC State doesn't beat Clemson next week.

4. Brace yourselves: There is a REAL chance that Conference USA could have 9 bowl teams this year!

5. Real #MACtion begins this Tuesday (That's more of a programming note than anything else)!

6. :L :tsk: "Should the Florida Gators start planning to unload Jim McElwain?" God... COME ON, GUYS! He gives you 2 SEC East titles, but you want to dump him 9 months later?! Trust me, Gators fans: Georgia and South Carolina will BURY you in the SEC if you do that.

And finally, LSU vs. Alabama is next week. And weirdly, this is the least excited I've been about that rivalry in years. You think 'Bama should lose that game, just to spice things up?

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10: Group of Five special

So today is Halloween. Feels just about the same.
For me, I'll probably just spend it binge-watching the "Paranormal Activity" movies while simultaneously binging on Oreo Thins Mint cookies.

Or, MAYBE I'll look at the football that's going on tonight. See, that's just how good this upcoming week is: Once again, there are a LOT of good games outside of the "Power 5" conferences. And once again, we need a separate "Top 10" to look at it all. Yep, it's time for...

The Top 10 "Group of Five" games of the week!

(All times are Eastern)
10. Alabama A&M @ Alcorn State [3:00, check your local listings] (Time for an update on the SWAC conference; Grambling is currently leading the West division [as I predicted], but let's focus on the East division this weekend. 'Cause the Bulldogs of A&M are traveling to Alcorn, Mississippi with the SWAC East division lead on the line.)

9. North Dakota State @ South Dakota State [3:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Youngstown State was unable to stop the Bison. Neither did Western Illinois or Northern Iowa. But hey! There's a good chance that the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State can defeat Easton Slick and NDSU; they did so last year... in Fargo!)

8. Central Michigan @ Western Michigan [8:00 tomorrow, ESPN2] (Spoiler alert: Northern Illinois and Toledo will have a BIG game on Thursday, and you just know Western Michigan will be watching it closely. 'Cause the Broncos will be facing both of those teams later in the year, and both games will have a bearing on the MAC West race.
First things first, however: WMU has a big game of their own against in-state rival CMU. And if Shane Morris gets going for the Chippewas, it'll be a long Wednesday night for the Broncos.)

7. Texas-San Antonio @ Florida International [7:00, Stadium Channel] (Did ANYBODY have these 2 teams at a combined 10-4 by November?! Anyway, this is a key contest for both the Roadrunners and the Golden Panthers. 'Cause not only will the winner stay alive in their respective division, but will receive bowl eligibility as well.)

6. North Texas @ Louisiana Tech [4:00, Facebook Live] (Speaking of divisions, the whole C-USA West division is a MESS! And if North Texas loses to La-Tech [which ESPN thinks is gonna happen], it's gonna get even worse. To me, Louisiana Tech must get after UNT's QB Mason Fine if they want to take UNT out.)

5. Army @ Air Force [3:30, CBS Sports Network] (It's the 52nd meeting between Army and Air Force, and the stakes are always high for both squads when they meet. Even more so this year; Air Force is 4-4, and nothing would lift the Falcons's spirits up for a hard November more than beating Army. But Army has their reputation on the line; a win would be HUGE for bragging rights among-st the entire military.)

4. Colorado State @ Wyoming [7:00, CBS Sports Network] (These 2 rivals are meeting for the 109th time, and you'd think that CSU's stunning home loss to Air Force would have dampened the proceedings. Not so! Now the Rams absolutely NEEDS to win this game, 'cause Boise State is up next. And just imagine how happy the whole city of Laramie would be if the Cowboys deny Colorado State the "Bronze Boot" for the 2nd year in a row.)

3. Marshall @ Florida Atlantic [6:00 Friday, CBS Sports Network] (Man! For the 2nd week in a row, Conference USA has a killer slate of games. And for the 2nd week in a row, Lane Kiffin's Owls has the biggest spotlight as they take on another C-USA East rival. How good this game is may depend on Marshall finding a way to stop FAU's potent rushing attack; it's the only way the Herd will be able to stay in the C-USA race.)

2. Northern Illinois @ Toledo [6:00 Thursday, ESPNU] (It only took 1 year for Rod Carey to get things back to normal in Dekalb, Illinois. Now with the Huskies back to full strength, it's time for them to show their stuff! Yep, it's time for the annual war: NIU vs. Toledo, ONE-ON-ONE!)

1. UCF @ SMU [7:15, ESPN2] (The biggest benefactor of USF's stunning loss last week was the Golden Knights. Now they're the ones thinking "Maybe, just maybe, if things work out the playoff could be ours..."
:heh: Let's see how UCF handles this little scenario: Going to Dallas to face an SMU team that's already bowl-eligible and has a passing attack that may give the Knights fits. I've got a sinking feeling that UCF and their big-shot dreams are going down on Saturday...)

...And I'm done here! Did any of these games make the REAL "Top 10" countdown. Find out tomorrow!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10: Top 10 Games

So our Top 4 in the first playoff rankings are Alabama, Georgia, Notre Dame, and Clemson. Do we have our final four? Considering that 'Bama and Georgia will most likely face each other in the SEC title game, probably not.

Then again, it doesn't matter who's up there in the FIRST rankings; only who's up there in the LAST rankings. And there's still a lot to play for, so let's start November with...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 10)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Texas @ TCU [7:15, ESPN] (People are still freaking out over TCU's loss to Iowa State as the life was sucked out of their offense. Yet TCU is still #8 in the rankings right now, so we'll see if they can rebound in this very important game against Texas.
But this is an important game for the Longhorns, too. Not just because they don't wanna be under .500 again, but also because they've lost 4 of the last 5 games against the Frogs [including the previous 3].)

9. Wake Forest @ Notre Dame [3:30, NBC] (You'd think that this game would be a breather for Notre Dame after fights with USC and NC State, right? Well, Wake Forest shooting down Louisville have kinda put a damper on those plans, so the Irish has to be mindful of John Wolford and the Deacons offense that he leads.
Oh, and just know that Notre Dame has Miami next week... Think that'll be a distraction?)

8. Oregon @ Washington [10:00, FOX Sports 1] (Oregon's big win against Utah couldn't have come at a better time; come Saturday the Ducks will be in the middle of the 110th installment of their rivalry with Washington. And in order for the Ducks to avenge that 70-21 loss from last year, their defense has to be more consistent. As for Washington, their needs are more basic: Smash the Ducks again to start a hard November off on the right foot.)

7. Arizona @ USC [10:45, ESPN] (...Just know that EVERYBODY will be talking about the QB duel between Khalil Tate and Sam Darnold that'll inevitably happen in this game. And also know that if USC wins, they're almost a sure lock for the PAC-12 South title.)

6. Penn State @ Michigan State [12:00, FOX] (This year's installment of the "Battle for the Land Grant Trophy" has both Penn State and Michigan State worried. For the Nittany Lions, they're hoping against hope that they can avoid a 2nd-half slide and make the playoff. As for Michigan State, can they recover from that 3-OT Northwestern loss, or will they be exposed as a fraud... knowing full well that Ohio State is up next?)

5. Clemson @ NC State [3:30, ABC] (One field goal. All NC State needed to beat Clemson last year was one measly field goal. And you just know that after Notre Dame skunked them last week, that Wolfpack defense has been working hard to get better. For if they stop Clemson this time around, they'll have a stranglehold on the ACC Atlantic division! ...Which would eliminate Clemson [and maybe the entire ACC] from the national title picture...)

4. LSU @ Alabama [8:00, CBS] (Wanna know how bad it's getting now in the SEC West? Despite LSU being in the Top 20, they're still a 21-point underdog against a bitter arch-rival. At this point, I'm hoping that somehow, SOMEWAY, Derrius Guice finds a way around that Alabama defense and wake up this dormant rivalry.
[By the way, this is Part 2 of a BIG SEC doubleheader for CBS...])

3. South Carolina @ Georgia [3:30, CBS] (...and Part 1 has the team that the playoff committee has at #1 right now. That's right; Georgia has been THAT good. And now they'll deal with a South Carolina team that so far has been a pleasant surprise. The question is, can the Gamecocks keep up with the Bulldog offense? Or will Georgia remember that they visit Auburn next week... and implode [I'm just waiting for that to happen]?)

2. Virginia Tech @ Miami [8:00, ABC] (Looks like Malik Rosier really WAS the stabilizer at quarterback that Miami needed; he had racked up 2,071 passing yards already while leading Miami to an 8-0 start.
HOWEVER! This little high-wire act that his team's been pulling over the last few weeks is getting really annoying, and it needs to stop. Because if they try that against their calm, quietly-awesome rivals from Blacksburg, it's gonna get them killed.)

1. Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State [3:30, ABC] (Thanks, playoff committee! Because of you putting Oklahoma at #5 in your rankings, the annual "Bedlam Series" is the #1 game this week! Because either the Sooners silence the Cowboys in Stillwater and cement themselves as a title contender, or OK-State becomes a title contender at Oklahoma's expense. Either way, expect a lot of points... and a lot of drama. And lots of tears afterwards...)

Best "mid-major" game: UCF @ SMU (Oops! Looks like none of the "Group of Five" games made it to the big countdown. But it'll still be a good game in Dallas as UCF tries to prove why they are the highest-ranked team in the CFP rankings.)
Game with the best chance to be a bust: LSU @ Alabama [Let's see... 2 weeks to prep, an offense that doesn't rely on one dude, and not being #1 in the CFP polls. Yep, looks like Alabama will be making a mockery of their SEC brethren... AGAIN.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Ohio State @ Iowa, Stanford @ Washington State, Auburn @ Texas A&M, Iowa State @ West Virginia, and Colorado @ Arizona State.

My prediction segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 predictions

My record last week in ranked games: 13-4.
In unranked games: 0-3.
Yikes! Clearly I'm not going for any unranked vs. unranked match-ups this week. So here what I see for the Top 25 this week:

South Carolina 17 @ (1)Georgia 31
(19)LSU 13 @ (2)Alabama 31
Wake Forest 24 @ (3)Notre Dame 27
(4)Clemson 38
@ (20)NC State 28
(5)Oklahoma 37 @ (11)Oklahoma State 44
(6)Ohio State 41
@ Iowa 20
(7)Penn State 28 @ (24)Michigan State 20
Texas 31 @ (8)TCU 38
(9)Wisconsin 48
@ Indiana 17
(13)Virginia Tech 28 @ (10)Miami 21
Oregon 20 @ (12)Washington 38
(14)Auburn 27 @ Texas A&M 35
(15)Iowa State 21 @ West Virginia 27
UMass 10 @ (16)Mississippi State 51
(22)Arizona 39
@ (17)USC 35
(18)UCF 34 @ SMU 32
(21)Stanford 38 @ (25)Washington State 31
(23)Memphis 41 @ Tulsa 27

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 recap (Part 1)

Before I look at individual games, let's see what else happened so far today.

Well, Syracuse DID lose to Florida State, but I kinda expected that. I did NOT, however, expect Florida Atlantic to win against Marshall last night, so congrats to Lane Kiffin! Now will Lane bail out for a bigger school next season?

Elsewhere, Notre Dame won against Wake, but not without giving up some points. There was Kansas State beating Texas Tech in OT, Auburn winning at Texas A&M, Baylor getting it's first win of the year, and Virginia beating Georgia Tech to get bowl-eligible.

Appalachian State vs. Louisiana Monroe - Box Score - November 4, 2017 - ESPN And here's the clubhouse leader for "Best under-the-radar game of the week": UL-Monroe shocking App. State to shake up the Sun Belt.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State vs. Michigan State

Penn State vs. Michigan State - Game Summary - November 4, 2017 - ESPN

This game just went final, and College GameDay's "The Bear" absolutely NAILED this pick. It may not be good news for the playoff committee, but Michigan State doesn't care; they're ready for Ohio State next week.
By the way, I'll bet ESPN's disappointed; they want a east-coast team to be in the playoff. At least it can't get any worse for them- Wait. My dark side's telling me something...
NO! No god, please no! NO!

Ohio State vs. Iowa - Box Score - November 4, 2017 - ESPN NOOOOOOOO!!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap (Part 2)

Ohio State vs. Iowa - Box Score - November 4, 2017 - ESPN

And speaking of individual games, Washington State did GREAT in this game; they shrugged off the disappointment of their loss to Arizona and stuns the Stanford Cardinal.

Elsewhere, West Virginia DID win against Iowa State, but at least the Cyclones made a game of it late. Then there was Missouri ruining Randy Shannon's debut at Florida, UAB getting it's 6th win in it's first season back, Rutgers winning AGAIN, Northwestern beating Nebraska in OT for it's 6th win, and North Texas taking control of the C-USA West by 1 point.

Oh, and Army just scored a HUGE shutout win over Air Force to get it's 7th win. I TOLD you that the Black Knights were gonna be good this year!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson vs. NC State

Clemson vs. NC State - Box Score - November 4, 2017 - ESPN

:hug: That's what the entire ACC is doing after Clemson saved their bacon by beating NC State. And the big reason that Clemson held off the Wolfpack? They got butt-@$$ lucky... for the 2nd year in a row.

P.S: Georgia State just beat in-state rival Georgia Southern to go to 5-3 on the year. Does anybody here remembered that Georgia State lost to TENNESSEE STATE at the beginning of the year?!

P.P.S: South Dakota State did it again to mighty North Dakota State, 33-21!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap

Actually, there was only 1 thing that I learned from this week's events. And here it is: With Ohio State and Penn State wetting the bed, the Big 10 now has to rely on Wisconsin to get them into the playoff?! ...Well, at least the Badgers are undefeat- Wait. Don't Wisconsin have to play Iowa next week? Well, s--t.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11: Group of Five Special

Well, CFB action is resuming tonight. And I have to take my mom over for a doctor's appointment, so I'll try to make this quick. Let's see...

The Top 5 "Group of Five" Games of the Week

(All times are Eastern)
5. South Dakota @ North Dakota State [3:30, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (This looks like the only "Drop-everything" game in the FCS this week, for one BIG reason: Can North Dakota State recover from losing last week? I mean, the Coyotes of South Dakota ARE a pretty good team. And if the Bison loses again, they can wave bye-bye to the Missouri Valley title.)

4. Florida Atlantic @ Louisiana Tech [3:30, Stadium Channel] (Yep, it's the Owls of FAU again. This week, they're visiting J'Mar Smith and the Bulldogs of La-Tech hoping to avoid an upset... and the look-ahead. A look-ahead to what, you ask? That long-awaited clash with Butch Davis and Florida International.)

3. Boise State @ Colorado State [10:30, CBS Sports Network] (Colorado State isn't really entering this game with a lot of momentum; they've lost their last 2. But the Rams can still save their season by stunning a Boise State team that still has big dreams to fulfill.)

2. SMU @ Navy [3:30, CBS Sports Network] (Oh! I almost forgot! Saturday is Veteran's Day, isn't it? That probably means that emotions will be running high in Annapolis for this game, with Navy trying to break a 3-game losing streak. But to me, SMU has the most to lose; they have a game at Memphis next week, and the Mustangs want it to be for the AAC West title.)

1. Toledo @ Ohio [7:00 tomorrow, ESPN2] (In this in-state encounter, we may be seeing a preview of the MAC championship game. Even better, both teams have solid QB's [Logan Woodside for Toledo, and Nathan Rourke for Ohio] and have a combined record of 15-3. Need any more explanations to see this form of #MACtion now?)

Oh, and a spoiler alert for tomorrow: None of these games made the list for the BIG Top 10. But tune in tomorrow to see who did!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11: Top 10 Games

I have nothing witty to say right now. But then again, when you have a week that has 3 games that pits Top-10 teams against each other, you don't need to add anything else. Let's just go ahead with...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 11)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Washington State @ Utah [5:30, PAC-12 Network] (One more game. All Washington State needs to do is win one more game, and then it's on to the "Apple Cup" with at least a share of the PAC-12 North on the line. Won't be easy, however; Utah snapped a 4-game losing streak last week against UCLA, and you just know the Utes will have something planned to try to stop Luke Falk and the Cougars.
And by the way: If Wazzu loses here and Washington wins, the PAC-12 North race may be all over...)

9. Oklahoma State @ Iowa State [12:00, ABC or ESPN2] (Last week was a rough one for the Cyclones, as they lost to West Virginia. But in their defense, most of us saw that coming. Now it's time for the ultimate test of Iowa State's Cinderella run: Oklahoma State is coming to visit, and they're NOT in the mood for ANY fairy tales after falling short in Bedlam... again. Can the Cyclones hold on to their glass slipper?)

8. Florida State @ Clemson [3:30, ESPN] (Just know that this is gonna be Florida State's last stand. And they'll either achieve a grand upset, or they'll suffer a fatal 6th loss that'll knock them out of the postseason.)

7. Washington @ Stanford [10:30 Friday, FOX Sports 1] (And speaking of last stands, Stanford is in QUITE a pickle after losing to Wazzu. Now in the friendly confines of Palo Alto, the Cardinal passing game must find a way around this Washington defense, or it'll be bye-bye to the "New Year's Six" for Stanford. Actually, if Stanford DOES break the Huskies defense, it'll be bye-bye for Washington! Can't wait to see this beauty of a game.)

6. Iowa @ Wisconsin [3:30, ABC] (If you listened to "The Herd" on Monday, Colin Cowherd said this after Iowa's stunning win over Ohio State: "With that new offense, Iowa is no longer the 'fake-ID' of college football". That MIGHT be true, but after giving the Buckeyes their worst conference loss in 23 years, can the Hawkeyes refocus? After all, Jonathan Taylor and Wisconsin wants to keep moving up those CFP rankings.)

5. Michigan State @ Ohio State [12:00, FOX] (And speaking of the Buckeyes, OH what a cruel twist of fate! 5 days ago, we all thought that Michigan State was on the decline and Ohio State was a sure-lock for the playoff. Now thanks to the Spartans stunning Penn State last week, it's now "gut-check" time for Urban Meyer and company. And can you just imagine what'll happen if Ohio State somehow loses THIS one, too?)

4. Alabama @ Mississippi State [7:00, ESPN] (If any of you have been paying attention, Mississippi State has been having a great season; they're 7-2 right now with Nick Fitzgerald racking up the stats. And that probably STILL won't be enough to stop the awesome Crimson Tide.
Wait... It looks like Jonah Williams and Shaun Dion Hamilton will be out for Alabama, and Minkah Fitzpatrick has been limited in practice this week. :heh: Are cracks finally showing in Alabama's perfect facade?)

And now on to the BIG problem. Remember those 3 Top-Ten games I mentioned earlier? I really had a tough time figuring out which one should be #1. And then I decided to rank them based on the chaos that would result if the higher team lost. So on that note...

3. Notre Dame @ Miami [8:00, ABC] (Miami FINALLY looked great last week as they stymied Virginia Tech, but now let's see if they can do it again against a fellow reborn team in the Irish.)

2. TCU @ Oklahoma [8:00, FOX] (This is a straight-up "playoff-elimination game", no doubt about it. Just know that both TCU and Oklahoma will try EVERYTHING to keep their playoff dreams alive... but they'll most likely let their QB's do most of the talking.)

1. Georgia @ Auburn [3:30, CBS] (And taking the #1 spot in this crowded field is the ol' standby of "Southern rivals going at it" as Georgia and Auburn go at it one more time. Oh, and just remember: Last year, Georgia won this rivalry game at home to ruin Auburn's national title chances. Think Auburn's gonna remember that?)

Best "mid-major" game: See previous post.
Game with the best chance to be a bust: Arkansas @ LSU (So LSU couldn't score enough points at Alabama to win. It happens. LSU should be able to annihilate an Arkansas team that beat a 1-win Coastal Carolina team last week by only 1 POINT.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Rutgers @ Penn State, NC State @ Boston College, USC @ Colorado, Michigan @ Maryland, and Virginia @ Louisville.

My prediction segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 predictions

...Just know that I missed QUITE a few picks last week, and with this awesome slate of games staring me in the face, I NEED to have a good week. So please give me some room as I present this week's picks:

(1)Georgia 24 @ (10)Auburn 27
(2)Alabama 21 @ (16)Mississippi State 24
(3)Notre Dame 45
@ (7)Miami 31
Florida State 17 @ (4)Clemson 30
(6)TCU 30 @ (5)Oklahoma 47
(20)Iowa 17 @ (8)Wisconsin 21
(9)Washington 31
@ Stanford 24
(11)USC 37 @ Colorado 24
(12)Michigan State 17 @ (13)Ohio State 27
Rutgers 10 @ (14)Penn State 31
(15)Oklahoma State 38
@ (21)Iowa State 21
(17)Virginia Tech 38 @ Georgia Tech 20
UConn 10 @ (18)UCF 42
(19)Washington State 38
@ Utah 35
(23)NC State 28 @ Boston College 24
Arkansas 13 @ (24)LSU 35
Purdue 27
@ (25)Northwestern 20

...And I'm done! By the way, I have my annual College Basketball thread up and running right now, in case anyone's interested.