• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doctson

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can see Wr takin with are top 3 draft picks this year

Hmmm... Kind of sounds like the Redskins 2008 draft when they took Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly & Fred Davis. How did that work out? I don't care if Doctson doesn't play at all this season & the Skins release Jackson, Garcon & Crowder - this ain't happening. I will assume that you are joking.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already addressed this. Crowder came into the draft as perhaps the most polished route runner in it. Doctson is an incredible talent that needs to be developed, he has literally never run a double move in his life. He needs the work much more than Crowder did.
I read this also and find it very hard to believe. Hell, any kid playing sandlot ball has run a double move. Now it may not have been a staple of his college routes, but I'm quite sure doctson has run a double move.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this also and find it very hard to believe. Hell, any kid playing sandlot ball has run a double move. Now it may not have been a staple of his college routes, but I'm quite sure doctson has run a double move.

Not according to the radio guy who covers the team. I know, I was shocked too if it's true. Regardless it's safe to say WR is one of the positions that usually takes time so missing these reps is really hurting him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely Dox would have been eased mostly into RZ plays at the start of the season. Which would have been amazing with Reed and I guess is still possible but diminishing every day he doesn't practice.

The delay hurts for reps no doubt but he can still be eased in later this year. And at least we are still likely to see him at some point.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said he would be back within a week or 2 so good chance he plays the 3rd preseason game and a extremely good chance he plays the 4th game

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i met to say with the first 3 picks 1 rd 2 rd 3 rd one of those will be a wr pick sorry i can see how you took it drafting 3 wr with them picks

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should draft another wr next year if we lose either jax or garçon . When is debatable

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOt sure if that was the best move. For as long as he has been nursing this injury, Have to wonder if just putting him on IR would not have been a better move.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt sure if that was the best move. For as long as he has been nursing this injury, Have to wonder if just putting him on IR would not have been a better move.

hard to say.

part of me thinks he just needs to suck it up and act like a professional .. especially considering Grudens reactions to questions during some of his pressers

but the other part of me is like if you have a corvette the safe bet is to make sure its 100 before trying to run it at full speed

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^So now it appears that BOTH Achilles are bothering Dox:L

The Redskins have become even more perplexed by the rookie’s health. Rest and treatment aren’t helping the debilitating pain in his left leg go away. And people familiar with the situation say that as of late, Doctson’s right Achilles’ tendon has started bothering him significantly as well, and no one knows why.

Tests and scans conducted by multiple doctors haven’t turned up even microtears in either of the Achilles’ tendons. The lack of any evident structural damage is among the reasons why the Redskins decided not to place Doctson on the physically-unable-to-perform list to start the regular season, a move that would have kept him out at least six weeks. And it’s why team officials hesitate about putting him on the injured reserve list, which could end his season. But uncertainty remains about the course of action beyond getting Doctson off his feet and revisiting the situation in a few weeks.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^So now it appears that BOTH Achilles are bothering Dox:L

yeah ... its really odd.

& i dont remember them ever identifying a particular day or time it started ... so who knows how long its has been an issue ... maybe prior to the draft.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well might as well say doctson is and was the worst first round pick in skins histor y time to say good bye to doctson i hate to say it but he is done damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ... its really odd.

& i dont remember them ever identifying a particular day or time it started ... so who knows how long its has been an issue ... maybe prior to the draft.

hopefully its something they can fix ... & not some 1 in 10 million genetic problem with his legs or some thing strange like that

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well might as well say doctson is and was the worst first round pick in skins histor y time to say good bye to doctson i hate to say it but he is done damn!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach, I gotta say, you are really growing on me. I about spit beer out my nostrils when I read your post. You are one consistent hombre.
Oops. Hope I didn't let out my true identity.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a chance it is mental at this point. There is also a chance it is lack of use while resting and stiffness is being mistaken for pain.