• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver VS Seattle Preseason Game 2

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Ursua is gone for the season with a torn ACL. I fully support not playing your starters and using these games as an opportunity to see what your other players can do. I hope all the best for Ursua I always liked the way he played he was sneaky swift and kinda reminded me of doug baldwin.

This sucks, I feel like Ursua is a player that would shine on gameday but not in practices. I have always felt like that about him. Seattle once had a WR that was trash in practices but was looked at as one of the Best WR of all time. Not Saying Ursua would ever be a Largent but I just feel he just needed to get on the field. I am sure many of you have been around those type guys where it seems like in actual games they are a completely different beast.

And nothing to do with your post but BBK's injury doesn't open a door for KJ at all not even slightly. BBK was a back-up and a big player of special teams. Thats not what KJ does.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr McGough was cut today... Not surprising... He must have been related to Stan Gelbaugh... :D
mr magoo GIF

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks, I feel like Ursua is a player that would shine on gameday but not in practices. I have always felt like that about him. Seattle once had a WR that was trash in practices but was looked at as one of the Best WR of all time. Not Saying Ursua would ever be a Largent but I just feel he just needed to get on the field. I am sure many of you have been around those type guys where it seems like in actual games they are a completely different beast.

And nothing to do with your post but BBK's injury doesn't open a door for KJ at all not even slightly. BBK was a back-up and a big player of special teams. Thats not what KJ does.

Yeah, I've always liked Ursua, and he was looking really good during the game before the injury. Was hoping he cold find his way onto the roster this year, but obviously it's not his year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just picked up a corner from the Texans, John Reed, who doesn’t fit the height or arm length Pete usually likes in corners.. And what I don’t get is we have up a 7th round pick when the Texans we’re gonna cut him anyway …

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just picked up a corner from the Texans, John Reed, who doesn’t fit the height or arm length Pete usually likes in corners.. And what I don’t get is we have up a 7th round pick when the Texans we’re gonna cut him anyway …

We'll have to see how it turns out - this has been the way we've gotten several decent CBs.