• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Classless

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team came in and punched us in the mouth in this game. Your defense played as advertised. The zebras were bad (when aren't they?), but didn't impact the outcome. Your team gave us everything they could and just came up short. I hope your injured players aren't going to suffer anything long term.

To my fellow hawk fans trying to stand up for the embarrassing and completely unnecessary words by Sherman... Really? :wtf: We can all be happy about how he plays on the field. No doubt he won that game for us with that play at the end, but there is no excuse for his words afterward. Just not cool in any way, shape, or form. And trust me when I say a lot of fans around the world who don't care about either team are going to pull for the Broncos just because of him.

Please, just stop trying to defend him. That was as classless of a post game interview as I've ever seen.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team came in and punched us in the mouth in this game. Your defense played as advertised. The zebras were bad (when aren't they?), but didn't impact the outcome. Your team gave us everything they could and just came up short. I hope your injured players aren't going to suffer anything long term.

To my fellow hawk fans trying to stand up for the embarrassing and completely unnecessary words by Sherman... Really? :wtf: We can all be happy about how he plays on the field. No doubt he won that game for us with that play at the end, but there is no excuse for his words afterward. Just not cool in any way, shape, or form. And trust me when I say a lot of fans around the world who don't care about either team are going to pull for the Broncos just because of him.

Please, just stop trying to defend him. That was as classless of a post game interview as I've ever seen.

"PERFECT REPLY POST" and a reasonable post from a homer like you whiz. :laugh3:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Sherman doesn't go up to guys and say good game genuinely. He was talking shit in Crabtrees face. Congrats on the well earned win, but don't defend Sherman. There is no defending him. This is not the first, nor the last time he will act like a fool after a game. The day he gets his comeupins... nobody will feel bad for him. It will be a good day.

Sherman will get his, watch...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I"m not a poor sport … Both teams were worthy to represent the NFC… The topic was brought up so I"m talking about it.. END of story… And I don't agree with poor sportsmanship…

So was Sherman not a poor winner? He won the game, now STFU and celebrate. He will get his one day, and Fans of many teams in the NFL will celebrate when that moment happens.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So was Sherman not a poor winner? He won the game, now STFU and celebrate. He will get his one day, and Fans of many teams in the NFL will celebrate when that moment happens.

There were three kneel downs inbetween the interception and Shermans post game interveiw... He had time to think it through and chose to still make an ass out of himself and the Seattle orginization... It really took away from a great game between the two teams...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were three kneel downs inbetween the interception and Shermans post game interveiw... He had time to think it through and chose to still make an ass out of himself and the Seattle orginization... It really took away from a great game between the two teams...

And Sherman made similar comments in his post game presser that happened at least a half hour later. There is no excuse for his words other than it was classless and brings a negative light on the team that isn't needed at a time when the fans should be feeling happy and celebrating their victory. Just know most of us don't support it when he does this stuff. Smack talk on the field is one thing, but pissing on the other team after you just won is the definition of classlessness.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed Crabs is starting to Tweet now as well. Don't stoop to his level.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing food a Bowman after an injury is classes.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to root for Seattle being an NFC west team, but Sherman and the classless fan base throwing food at an injured played ruined that completely !! I hope manning embarrasses the fuck out of that sorry ass excuse of a person Sherman and the fan base!!!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to root for Seattle being an NFC west team, but Sherman and the classless fan base throwing food at an injured played ruined that completely !! I hope manning embarrasses the fuck out of that sorry ass excuse of a person Sherman and the fan base!!!

Sherman an ASS, I agree. Fans throwing food at Bowman, I highly doubt it. C'mon man. This blog is hgihly questionable. Sherman, he is free game, our fans, c'mon man. We know better than that. I'm sorry if it happened, but I highly doubt the blogger is painting a fair picture.:suds:

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you are right people tweeting it and articles about it are all bogus?!?!!?!?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman an ASS, I agree. Fans throwing food at Bowman, I highly doubt it. C'mon man. This blog is hgihly questionable. Sherman, he is free game, our fans, c'mon man. We know better than that. I'm sorry if it happened, but I highly doubt the blogger is painting a fair picture.:suds:

I am not sure what happened because I was obviously not there. I saw commotion in the stands when he was being carted off the field, but I saw it and thought they were standing up to clap for him, because that is what usually happens. I will watch the part of the game again and see if i notice anything.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you are right people tweeting it and articles about it are all bogus?!?!!?!?

ONE person, there rest are retweets. If the fans actually did this, then that is terrible.
Stabbing fans is bad too.

Every Crowd has its JERKS.:suds: