• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Classless

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I thought when Sherman ran up to Crabtree was he meant it as a little wink to when he ran up to Harbaugh to say "Good Game." Sherman obviously wasn't trying to be a good sport when right afterwards he terrified Erin Andrews with his rant, THEN goes onto call Crabtree mediocre.

And Sherms, "M.o.B." Fer real? It's "Money over Bitches" time? SMH.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a future criminal felon waiting to happen. That is a prejudice thing to say, and I almost never say such prejudice things. I would not think of saying that about Marshawn Lynch or Aldon Smith saying felonies are in their futures. When you lack the ability to regulate emotions to communicate non-violently this is what happens. Sherman's communication style is often violent and it's gone way beyond the point of chalking it up to theater and gamesmanship. Now it's a question of if he can keep it together for the rest of his playing career.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6QH1FWf8e_9crk3JK7y4dXYRonE6U0MVSfd5zS7er_GM0xFuNH_o5eDIgc6ZNgJlNaqb7xJO_EKhdwPmB-sGhsayafnfQWpKDPAyEJe-6xqDVwzwxChfbjyn3TNUOZ0UzXD88_RRBF5C1P26J0MkLbfE56GW=s0-d-e1-ft

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw this on NFL am and all I can say is HMMMMMM this supposedly happened several months ago and is just now coming out?? where was this story in week 2 when the seahawks won, or how about when they lost in SF??? Sounds to me a lot like the infamous harbaugh circling the busses honking his horn that Sherman made up last year. Sherman is a classless piece of crap and he makes up bogus stories to try to condone his antics.

I hope Peyton puts up 400 and 5 tds against the legion of bull

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your going to expect me to believe that dumbass graduated form Stanford. That guy is way to stupid to graduate from Stanford on his own.

Having witnessed Cal - Stanford games in the past as I attended Cal myself, I find it hard to believe Sherman attended Stanford. I know Stanford typically has higher academic standards for its student athletes compared to other Division I schools, but I wonder how low the bar was set in order for Sherman to go there.

Also, as great as Sherman is right now, I would never want a player such as him to play for a team I root for. As great as T.O. was, I didn't appreciate some of his antics as well and I will never commit myself to spending money for a #81 jersey. However, Sherman really showed his true "class" in yesterday's interview with Erin Andrews. To top it off, he called out Crabby as being a mediocre player. You win the game, just shut the hell up already and walk away. No need to taunt players when you already won. I'm looking forward to seeing the Niners - Hawks game next year in Santa Clara. Fans don't forget those type of antics so I can anticipate the type of attention Sherman will get next year when he walks into Santa Clara County.

Let's get real Sherman, you're arguably the best cover corner right now but you have a long way to go, and I'm not talking about his play on the field.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having witnessed Cal - Stanford games in the past as I attended Cal myself, I find it hard to believe Sherman attended Stanford. I know Stanford typically has higher academic standards for its student athletes compared to other Division I schools, but I wonder how low the bar was set in order for Sherman to go there.

Also, as great as Sherman is right now, I would never want a player such as him to play for a team I root for. As great as T.O. was, I didn't appreciate some of his antics as well and I will never commit myself to spending money for a #81 jersey. However, Sherman really showed his true "class" in yesterday's interview with Erin Andrews. To top it off, he called out Crabby as being a mediocre player. You win the game, just shut the hell up already and walk away. No need to taunt players when you already won. I'm looking forward to seeing the Niners - Hawks game next year in Santa Clara. Fans don't forget those type of antics so I can anticipate the type of attention Sherman will get next year when he walks into Santa Clara County.

Let's get real Sherman, you're arguably the best cover corner right now but you have a long way to go, and I'm not talking about his play on the field.

It is obvious that "humility" is not a part of Sherman. He is a great CB, but as a human being, he has no class and integrity. I too would not want a player like him associated with the Niners. You win and lose with class and it is clear that none of it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Seattle Fans throwing popcorn on Bowman. Its k let them have their 1 year of fame. Next year they are in trouble they are losing a lot of players.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, there have been Niners fans in the past who have done some pretty idiotic stuff. However, watching this video reminded me of Philadelphia, a city I used to live in.

#BushLeague

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be as it may, he still looks like a complete ass on one of the biggest NFL stages. No excuse is gonna change that.

MartyWebb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want a guy to pop off, don't interview him 30 seconds after making the play of his career to send his team to the super bowl.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want a guy to pop off, don't interview him 30 seconds after making the play of his career to send his team to the super bowl.

Who is "you"? He wasnt interviewed by 49er fans. Doesn't matter, he still acted like the ass he is

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw this on NFL am and all I can say is HMMMMMM this supposedly happened several months ago and is just now coming out?? where was this story in week 2 when the seahawks won, or how about when they lost in SF??? Sounds to me a lot like the infamous harbaugh circling the busses honking his horn that Sherman made up last year. Sherman is a classless piece of crap and he makes up bogus stories to try to condone his antics.

I hope Peyton puts up 400 and 5 tds against the legion of bull

ha, good point.

MartyWebb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is "you"? He wasnt interviewed by 49er fans. Doesn't matter, he still acted like the ass he is

It's more of an all-covering thing. I'm curious if 49er fans feel any of this when Kaepernick kisses his arms, showboats or does the 'Superman' in front of Carolina's fans.

Michael Crabtree, as much as I think anyone loved watching him with Texas Tech, has been a sore loser long before the NFL. Whether Sherman said 'Good Game,' 'I hate you' or 'Squeak fucked your mom' after making that play, it's in response to Crabtree downplaying Sherman's ability. As he should. It's a rivalry, they don't like each other, I get it.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2