• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly tells why Kaepernick is still unemployed.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank we need to have you on the Maury show and do a paternity test. " The results came in and Hank you are Colin's dad"

I've got my own son with his own set of issues.

Like yesterday when he had a seizure, fell over backwards onto some slate stone stairs in our back yard.

Likely his umpteenth concussion. Bruises and contusions all over. 11 seizures yesterday in total.

Tough run for a 37 year old. Let alone the fact he has to live with me.....

No offense meant sonny, but I could not give a flying fuck how people think of me for defending Kaepernick.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got my own son with his own set of issues.

Like yesterday when he had a seizure, fell over backwards onto some slate stone stairs in our back yard.

Likely his umpteenth concussion. Bruises and contusions all over. 11 seizures yesterday in total.

Tough run for a 37 year old. Let alone the fact he has to live with me.....

No offense meant sonny, but I could not give a flying fuck how people think of me for defending Kaepernick.

Hank none taken and I feel for you. I have a 20 yr old son and can't imagine

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Chip mention the part where Kaep played for a real shitty coach last year.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is a douche nozzle. Kneeling during the anthem. We should deport that bitch and every other NFL player kneeling. Don't respect our Country or want to abide by our culture? Get the F out.

One of the greatest things about being an American is our country grants us the privilege and the freedom. To voice opinions that aren't popular, can be uncomfortable, and can be critical about the ways things have been/are done in our country. Or critical of our very leaders themselves w/o fear of repercussions and backlash from authority figures and institutions.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the greatest things about being an American is our country grants us the privilege and the freedom. To voice opinions that aren't popular, can be uncomfortable, and can be critical about the ways things have been/are done in our country. Or critical of our very leaders themselves w/o fear of repercussions and backlash from authority figures and institutions.
True, its his right, but it's also my right to ssy he's a POS.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correct. A POS that really isn't a great addition to a team, since his game is on a downward trend. Doesn't it make you want to roll your eyes at the bleeding hearts on here, who suddenly discovered Kaep and want to insist he's a decent QB. Yet never ever had a kind word for him until he started wearing socks that called the police pigs and disrespected the national anthem? Suddenly they start carrying the torch for him, yet a bible thumper like Tebow never hit their radar. Not a word of respect for him. Guess his message of Christian beliefs didn't appeal to them, but Kaep giving the finger to his country puts a smile on their face, he deserves something for that, a job guarantee I guess, even though he sucks at his job.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Word. I wouldn't necessarily call him a POS, and while my team certainly has its own QB issues. I'm glad to know that Keap won't be a solution the Redskins are seeking..........................At least I sincerely hope he isn't.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. I wouldn't necessarily call him a POS, and while my team certainly has its own QB issues. I'm glad to know that Keap won't be a solution the Redskins are seeking..........................At least I sincerely hope he isn't.
Your team has a good QB, they just need to pay him starter QB money. I do think the way the FO handled the whole thing has made so no amount of money will keep Cousins in DC though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. A POS that really isn't a great addition to a team, since his game is on a downward trend. Doesn't it make you want to roll your eyes at the bleeding hearts on here, who suddenly discovered Kaep and want to insist he's a decent QB. Yet never ever had a kind word for him until he started wearing socks that called the police pigs and disrespected the national anthem? Suddenly they start carrying the torch for him, yet a bible thumper like Tebow never hit their radar. Not a word of respect for him. Guess his message of Christian beliefs didn't appeal to them, but Kaep giving the finger to his country puts a smile on their face, he deserves something for that, a job guarantee I guess, even though he sucks at his job.

I'm no bleeding heart, I didn't just discover him, and I kind of chuckled at the socks. Indifferent about the anthem.

Tebow is plain shit, bible thumper or not.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no bleeding heart, I didn't just discover him, and I kind of chuckled at the socks. Indifferent about the anthem.

Your just kidding yourself when you claim you didn't just discover Kaep. Kaep been discussed many times here on SportsHoopla over the years. My stance that he's not a good QB is on record from long before Kaep latest attention grab. I don't ever remember you saying boo about Kaep being a good QB until after said attention grab. Not even in the big debate about his last contract and that thread had lots of posters giving their two cents.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Kaep speaking his mind.
I hate that my friends go home to cities where prejudice remains.
I also recognize the right of employers to not choose to hire someone who's drama is much greater than their talent.
Kaep should have a job. If he handled his complaint differently, he'd likely have one.....

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've been on every Kap thread since his protest crap like a fly on shit ,before that not a peep from you. If you had anything posted anything prior you words might carry some weight but not now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your just kidding yourself when you claim you didn't just discover Kaep. Kaep been discussed many times here on SportsHoopla over the years. My stance that he's not a good QB is on record from long before Kaep latest attention grab. I don't ever remember you saying boo about Kaep being a good QB until after said attention grab. Not even in the big debate about his last contract and that thread had lots of posters giving their two cents.

If you insist.

You must know how I think more than I do.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been on every Kap thread since his protest crap like a fly on shit ,before that not a peep from you. If you had anything posted anything prior you words might carry some weight but not now.

Did I say previously in this thread that I don't give a flying fuck what you think about my Kaepernick defense?

It still stands.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh, none of that applies to me at all. He'd make a serviceable BACKUP in the right system. He's certainly more talented than nearly ALL of the backups in the NFL.

All the rest is mostly in your imagination.

America has broad shoulders.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hank a 'bleeding heart?' Have any of you guys actually conversed with Mr. crotchety 'get off my lawn' accountant guy before?

Heh.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hank a 'bleeding heart?' Have any of you guys actually conversed with Mr. crotchety 'get off my lawn' accountant guy before?

Heh.

He calls himself a curmudgeon. A bleeding heart would never view themselves as a curmudgeon, and a crusty one to boot.