• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly tells why Kaepernick is still unemployed.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well congrats on not Tom Bradying up the general board in the past.
Lol, the old 49er group that is no longer here hardly ever posted here. Ninersickness, Jikkle, and Rob were the only three I remember posting anything here

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The year is young DJ.

Somebody is going to take the plunge. Somebody will have to.
As long as it's not the Seahawks I'm good. However got my doubts about him landing a job in the NFL at all. Purely a backup now and one you would have to change your offense for Kaep to have a pray. I don't see it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it's not the Seahawks I'm good. However got my doubts about him landing a job in the NFL at all. Purely a backup now and one you would have to change your offense for Kaep to have a pray. I don't see it.

Somebody will have to. Injuries.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think the NFL has two real approaches, most organizations that I found they try and go by. One, they want to collect as much talent as possible. Two, they want to make it about the team, the team, the team. And so with Colin Kaepernick, I firmly believe if they viewed him as their starting quarterback on day one he would be on a team right now, I believe he would be. There’s no question Kaepernick is at least talented enough to be a backup in the NFL but I don't believe teams see him as a starting quarterback at this time. Saying that, should he be on a team? I think there’s no question that he’s talented enough to be in the National Football League. And I think he will be. I just think it takes time…When someone views him as improving their football team overnight, they’ll bring him in."

-Tony Romo

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin is not on a rooster right now because he took a stand that is unpopular with NFL fans and owners. He had the right to do what he did. That's free speech. Now its time for him to face the consequences for that stand. NFL owners have the right to not sign him because of his views and his form of protest. Everyone has the right to make any statement they want to make, but that right to free speech does not make them free of the repercussions.

Talent wise, he is better than a vast majority (if not all) of the backup QBs in the league. However, he comes with baggage. Right now there isn't a team in a bad enough situation to deal with the backlash from the fans for him being on the team. Colin made his bed, now its time for him to lay in it.

Me personally, I wouldn't want him on the Steelers because I have no sympathy for his cause and his form of protest.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin is not on a rooster right now because he took a stand that is unpopular with NFL fans and owners. He had the right to do what he did. That's free speech. Now its time for him to face the consequences for that stand. NFL owners have the right to not sign him because of his views and his form of protest. Everyone has the right to make any statement they want to make, but that right to free speech does not make them free of the repercussions.

Talent wise, he is better than a vast majority (if not all) of the backup QBs in the league. However, he comes with baggage. Right now there isn't a team in a bad enough situation to deal with the backlash from the fans for him being on the team. Colin made his bed, now its time for him to lay in it.

Me personally, I wouldn't want him on the Steelers because I have no sympathy for his cause and his form of protest.

I'm with you . There will be those in the locker room that support him and then you'll have people who have actually looked into BLM's beliefs and found them to be completely flawed and based on skewed statistics and outright lies. Any team member with a family member in law enforcement or the military will probably not appreciate it and no one wants possible distractions in the locker room. Throw in the fans reactions and it a no win situation for a team.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter is reporting the Ravens are seriously interested in bringing Kaep to Baltimore.