• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz MVP

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz won’t win MVP... Brady will. All I said is if Wentz doesn’t get hurt he wins it and people lie and say that I said Wentz will still win it. Wentz ain’t winning cause he got injured but I think he would have won if he didn’t get hurt.
Wasn't a lie. I just got the two of you mixed up since you responded to me quoting him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s not me... that’s someone else. Big swing and a miss there brother.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Tom Bradys' well being, I really hope he wins the MVP

For a guy so distraught over not winning "Patriot of the Week", ive had to think Hari Kari is possible if he doesnt win the MVP

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Tom Bradys' well being, I really hope he wins the MVP

For a guy so distraught over not winning "Patriot of the Week", ive had to think Hari Kari is possible if he doesnt win the MVP
200.webp

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz won’t win MVP... Brady will. All I said is if Wentz doesn’t get hurt he wins it and people lie and say that I said Wentz will still win it. Wentz ain’t winning cause he got injured but I think he would have won if he didn’t get hurt.
World doesnt revolve around you brother.
I was replying to Eaglesnuts few posts.

I already heard your version 1.3 million times.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World doesnt revolve around you brother.
I was replying to Eaglesnuts few posts.

I already heard your version 1.3 million times.

Corny... but I’m glad you heard me. I did say it 1.3 million times and Manster still says I said that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I got you and eaglesnut mixed up. My bad.

No, you had him pegged too.

Wentz is the MVP whether he wins it or not.

The team had the 3rd best O and now can’t reach 200 yards. Put up the TD stats. Put up the 3rd down conversions. Put up the red zone TDS without a turnover. Wentz leads all those.

I never said anything about your claims after injury, only that you kept your usual Matter-of-Fact style of posting when talking Wentz and MVP.

So since you are trying to move the goal posts, this is post injury and in your Matter-of-Fact style you state Wentz is still the MVP regardless of what the voters say.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you had him pegged too.

I never said anything about your claims after injury, only that you kept your usual Matter-of-Fact style of posting when talking Wentz and MVP.

So since you are trying to move the goal posts, this is post injury and in your Matter-of-Fact style you state Wentz is still the MVP regardless of what the voters say.

Oh my god you are sooo fucking full of shit. Me saying Wentz is the MVP to me whether he wins it or not is me saying, “I guarantee Wentz wins MVP”. Jesus fucking Christ you’re impossible. You literally can’t say, “My bad” like the other guy did. In-fucking-credible

The Patriots fan said that I said I guarentee Wentz wins MVP and you chime right in immediately saying, “It’s clear as day PhoenixEagles said that”. I come on and said, “I never said that” and he replies, “My bad, you’re right you didn’t say that” and you can’t even man up like him. You said, “It’s clear as day I said that”, now you’re saying you never said anything about me saying anything post injury. Just be a man for once and say, “My bad. I hate you but you didn’t say that”

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god you are sooo fucking full of shit. Me saying Wentz is the MVP to me whether he wins it or not is me saying, “I guarantee Wentz wins MVP”. Jesus fucking Christ you’re impossible. You literally can’t say, “My bad” like the other guy did. In-fucking-credible

The Patriots fan said that I said I guarentee Wentz wins MVP and you chime right in immediately saying, “It’s clear as day PhoenixEagles said that”. I come on and said, “I never said that” and he replies, “My bad, you’re right you didn’t say that” and you can’t even man up like him. You said, “It’s clear as day I said that”, now you’re saying you never said anything about me saying anything post injury. Just be a man for once and say, “My bad. I hate you but you didn’t say that”
Keep of Tap Dancing BITCH.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shut the fuck up, asshole. You were wrong and are now melting down. Just admit it and quit being an insufferable douchebag

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep of Tap Dancing BITCH.

I’m tap dancing. You’re an absolute clown. I specifically wrote everything you said. You’re fucking impossible. How the hell am I tap dancing. You are the one tap dancing. What happened to you saying that I said that. I can’t deal with people who 100% are busted and still lie. Clown.

I write verbatim what you said proving you 100% wrong and all you come up with is I’m tap dancing. Incredible.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shut the fuck up, asshole. You were wrong and are now melting down. Just admit it and quit being an insufferable douchebag

I’m not talking to you until you unlock your betting screen. Bye

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m tap dancing. You’re an absolute clown. I specifically wrote everything you said. You’re fucking impossible. How the hell am I tap dancing. You are the one tap dancing. What happened to you saying that I said that. I can’t deal with people who 100 are busted and still lie. Clown.
Yes your tap dancing. You say something then tryvto say you never said it. Unfortunately for you its in BLACK and WHITE.

How else are we supposed to read this "Wentz is the MVP whether he wins it or not."

Maybe you just dont comprehend the BULLSHIT you post.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a liar. I type verbatim what you said. That’s the antithesis of tap dancing.
No, you say something, then when you get wacked across the face with it, you try to say you didn't say it.

I've call you a double talking troll for awhile now, and this thread is proving it.