• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz MVP

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... two post ago you said I said Wentz was the MVP now you’re saying I disn. Make up your mind. Show me where I said Wentz will win MVP after his injury. I said he is the MVP and it’s even more obvious now the Eagles can’t get a simple first down...BUT HOW IS THAT ME SAYING WENTZ WILL WIN MVP. I don’t understand your brain.
Me saying Wentz is the MVP to me is NOT me saying Wentz will win the MVP award this year. Why can’t you just say MY BAD like the Pats fan did?

Not only do you not know what you post, you have severe reading compression issues.

Keep on tapping.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz is the MVP is the same as “I guarentee Wentz wins MVP”. Incredible. Now post your betting history.
Problem is you failed to place the word "think" when you made your MVP statements. The proof is in the posts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you failed to place the word "think" when you made your MVP statements. The proof is in the posts.

Carson Wentz is the MVP whether he wins it or not.... is, I guarantee Wentz wins the MVP this year. Gotcha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong, 0% the same thing.

face it, you were wrong...only thing Wentz is winning is "least conditioned player" award.

Unlock your betting history. What’s the big secret

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you be a most valuable player sitting on the bench in street clothes? (unless you are Neil O'Donnell)

Has anyone ever won the MVP while missing 3+ games?

Think he had a great chance before his injury

talking averages because they didnt play a full 16 games is silly when looking at the MVP

I remember Barry Sanders averaging over a 100 yards a game, but didnt play the full 16. He wasnt even considered for the award.
You talkin '93 for Barry?

Only time he missed more than one game. But even with averaging 100/game, it was kinda his least impressive season. Only scored 3 TDs all year. Didn't really factor in much with receptions other than one game.

He finished 3rd in 91. Which was the only other season besides his rookie year and 93 when he missed a game. No votes his rookie season. Might've been if he'd played at the end of the final game and won the rushing title. But that wasn't how Barry rolled.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The IRS doesn't care about losses.

The guy is so full of shit. He blocks everyone from seeing his betting history. I ask him to unlock and he puts up a chopped up screen shot that showed 3 football bets since August. Mr Big timer bettor made 3 NFL picks ALL year? He just doesn’t want us to see all his transactions of paying real money for fake. Ask him to unlock his betting history... he won’t.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is so full of shit. He blocks everyone from seeing his betting history. I ask him to unlock and he puts up a chopped up screen shot that showed 3 football bets since August. Mr Big timer bettor made 3 NFL picks ALL year? He just doesn’t want us to see all his transactions of paying real money for fake. Ask him to unlock his betting history... he won’t.

You can’t pay real money for vCash you fucking stupid sack of shit. If you could DJ would be homeless.

I bet on games and win 76% of the time. Fat Stacks

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass. Wentz isn’t a guarantee

No shit. He isn’t winning it. And when you donate to the site they give you extra cash for free. Everybody knows this and you lie about the obvious. Hey... look who has there betting history hidden and has donated money to the site. It’s incredible how bad you lie.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. He isn’t winning it. And when you donate to the site they give you extra cash for free. Everybody knows this and you lie about the obvious. Hey... look who has there betting history hidden and has donated money to the site. It’s incredible how bad you lie.

i never lied and said i didn't donate to the site. what's wrong with donating to the site? I sure as fuck didn't donate to the site to get fake money. holy Christ you're a dumb fuck. you got issues dude. message boards aren't for you, you are an easy target because of your stupidity.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t pay real money for vCash you fucking stupid sack of shit. If you could DJ would be homeless.

I bet on games and win 76% of the time. Fat Stacks
He would be for sure.

He was shaking his change cup in a few threads earlier.