• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP

Who wins MVP?

• Purdy

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Mccaffrey

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Lamar

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Dak

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mahomes

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Tyreek

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Hurts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who deserves MVP at this point?

As a Niner fan I think Purdy is leading but I think McCaffrey deserves it. Still few games left to decide.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who deserves MVP at this point?

As a Niner fan I think Purdy is leading but I think McCaffrey deserves it. Still few games left to decide.
Be nice if someone besides a QB got it for once. And Cheetah's been putting up some healthy numbers...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to MVP there's a lot of stupid talk going on.

Adrian Peterson, Ladainian Tomlinson, Shaun Alexander, Marshall Faulk, Terrell Davis. Plenty of examples for a non-QB to win it this year.

Dumb mother fuckers, here and elsewhere.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, the Niners' success rate has had as much to do with Trent Williams' availability as anything.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Browning. Next question.

:dhd:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take an average NFL QB and put him into SF's offense, and their record is worse but not much worse.

You take an average NFL RB and put him into SF's offense, and their record is worse but not much worse.

You take an average NFL QB and put him into the Raven's offense, and they are fighting for the #1 overall pick.

Lamar should get his 2nd MVP this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take an average NFL QB and put him into SF's offense, and their record is worse but not much worse.

You take an average NFL RB and put him into SF's offense, and their record is worse but not much worse.

You take an average NFL QB and put him into the Raven's offense, and they are fighting for the #1 overall pick.

If Lamar gets MVP year it will be a slap in the face to previous winners. Yikes.

I would hope Lamar can flourish in the system. They catered the system perfectly to fit his play style for the last six years. Great FO, head coach and supporting cast. All that and one playoff win.

The fact is his numbers just aren't good enough.

Purdy and Cmac still fighting for it. Dak right there too but fell behind after this last week.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lamar gets MVP year it will be a slap in the face to previous winners. Yikes.

I would hope Lamar can flourish in the system. They catered the system perfectly to fit his play style for the last six years. Great FO, head coach and supporting cast. All that and one playoff win.

Purdy and Cmac still fighting for it. Dak right there too but fell behind after this last week.
Hurts and Tua were right there too before, be fun last few weeks but imo no clear cut MVP

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey for me. Not a standout QB choice this year in my opinion. It’s essentially become a QB award. This is the perfect year to divert from that. McCaffrey edges out Tyreke Hill and it’s essentially because of the team result splitting hairs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey for me. Not a standout QB choice this year in my opinion. It’s essentially become a QB award. This is the perfect year to divert from that. McCaffrey edges out Tyreke Hill and it’s essentially because of the team result splitting hairs.
Ahh I forgot about Hill, probably bc he didn't play this week. If he gets 2K I think he needs to be highly considered. I agree.

If Purdy explodes the next 3 games and plays ridiculous he probably wins it but I think if Hill get 2K. Dolphins 1 or 2 seed he needs to be in consideration.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh I forgot about Hill, probably bc he didn't play this week. If he gets 2K I think he needs to be highly considered. I agree.

If Purdy explodes the next 3 games and plays ridiculous he probably wins it but I think if Hill get 2K. Dolphins 1 or 2 seed he needs to be in consideration.
QB of the best team is a defensible and solid choice for MVP in any year. Purdy fits the bill. At the same time, I think McCaffrey is more important to Purdy’s team. Based on the presser I saw yesterday, it seems like Purdy also agrees with me.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basing MVP on numbers is part of the problem with MVP voting. That offense is all Lamar. Receivers have been largely meh, especially with Andrews out. RBs continue to be a committee with multiple injuries. Ravens are still at the top of the NFL at 11-3 with 3 single possession losses, two to divisional rivals.

Purdy and CMac were both shells of themselves with Trent Williams injured. Who's the real MVP for the Niners?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot about Hill because the Dolphins still thrashed the Jets without him. His loss wasn't noticeable. Elite stats do not make an MVP. Offensive player of the year? Sure.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with people labeling some of these QBs as gay managers? I couldn't care less if my QB is gay. If he helps my team win it's all good.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only 22 touchdowns.

Nice try

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basing MVP on numbers is part of the problem with MVP voting. That offense is all Lamar. Receivers have been largely meh, especially with Andrews out. RBs continue to be a committee with multiple injuries. Ravens are still at the top of the NFL at 11-3 with 3 single possession losses, two to divisional rivals.

Purdy and CMac were both shells of themselves with Trent Williams injured. Who's the real MVP for the Niners?
Lamar has arguably the best OL in the NFL when Stanley is healthy-he has been banged up. You can drop a lot of RB's in that system and they will flourish. The defense has been pretty damn good all season. The Ravens have been one of the healthier teams this season, the last couple seasons they have been ravaged with injuries.

Lamar had a handful of so-so games and they win. He is top candidate but I can't say he is close to the frontrunner. You give Lamar credit, even though a system is built around him for 6 years, but less credit to Purdy and Cmac bc of one OL out of 5. Doesn't really make sense.

I am all for giving it to Hill. He is the most dangerous player on the field.