• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Moore and think in the right spot he can be great but I think this is a horrible fit. His offense is pretty complicated and all about reads, pre-snap and post snap and everyone being on the exact same page or there will be confusion that will lead to interceptions, poor throws and wide open receivers that aren't noticed. I don't think Hurts is a good fit for Moore's offense. He also has been known to abandon the run which is the last thing you want to do if you are calling plays in Philly

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Moore and think in the right spot he can be great but I think this is a horrible fit. His offense is pretty complicated and all about reads, pre-snap and post snap and everyone being on the exact same page or there will be confusion that will lead to interceptions, poor throws and wide open receivers that aren't noticed. I don't think Hurts is a good fit for Moore's offense. He also has been known to abandon the run which is the last thing you want to do if you are calling plays in Philly
Well reading this was a buzz kill haha.