• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP

Who wins MVP?

• Purdy

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Mccaffrey

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Lamar

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Dak

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mahomes

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Tyreek

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Hurts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really,Tyreke makes a huge huge difference with yac.....not too mention targets that go their way.....
Look at Tua,hes pretty much a nobody without Hill.....you take Hill off that team,you think Miami would be where they are at......
Tyreke is the best player on that team.....and its not close.

Yep, Tua only went 21-24 for 224 and an easy win vs the tough Jets defense without him yesterday.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's being completely ignored because that team stinks on offense this year. They have scored less points this year than the Gardner Minshew led Colts.

Other than a spike in INTs, his stats are pretty similar to Purdy's.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's being completely ignored because that team stinks on offense this year. They have scored less points this year than the Gardner Minshew led Colts.
Shane Steichen is a wizard.

Hope Irsay croaks because he doesn't deserve him.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Tua only went 21-24 for 224 and an easy win vs the tough Jets defense without him yesterday.
I wonder what he wouldve had with Hill......Tua was a no one without Hill,infact Miami was wanting to trade him to Houston.....plus they wanted to get Brady(remember the draft pick stripped away for tampering)
If they thought better of Tags,it would not of wanted to trade him......

Hell Justin Fields has had a few of those great games too.....does that make him elite??

Hill is best player on that team.......and youre not watching them play if you say otherwise......Hill put Tua on the map.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is being completely ignored in this conversation for no reason. He's the linchpin for his offense nearly as much as Lamar. Everyone is just bored of the Chiefs I guess.
The Chiefs offense isn’t very good and it’s underperforming. If you want to make a Chiefs argument you should shop on the defense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what he wouldve had with Hill......Tua was a no one without Hill,infact Miami was wanting to trade him to Houston.....plus they wanted to get Brady(remember the draft pick stripped away for tampering)
If they thought better of Tags,it would not of wanted to trade him......

Hell Justin Fields has had a few of those great games too.....does that make him elite??

Hill is best player on that team.......and youre not watching them play if you say otherwise......Hill put Tua on the map.

I didn't say he wasn't their best player, however that doesn't make him MVP. I think that should require more than 8 touches per game.

Dolphins needed a lot of things, not just Tyreek. Mike McDaniel has made a big difference as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs offense isn’t very good and it’s underperforming. If you want to make a Chiefs argument you should shop on the defense.

Is there a standout player on that defense worthy? I don't see one. As many have said, MVP has largely become a QB award. If this truly to be the most valuable, not just best statistical season, Mahomes needs to be in the discussion.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a standout player on that defense worthy? I don't see one. As many have said, MVP has largely become a QB award. If this truly to be the most valuable, not just best statistical season, Mahomes needs to be in the discussion.
Maybe he can get a year off from his award when he doesn’t deserve the MVP?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he wasn't their best player, however that doesn't make him MVP. I think that should require more than 8 touches per game.

Dolphins needed a lot of things, not just Tyreek. Mike McDaniel has made a big difference as well.

Every team needs just more than a wr.....doesnt matter,Tyreke means more to that team than any other player on the team......without him,theyd be back to irrelevant.....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know if Purdy & Trey Lance magically switched draft spots. Everyone would be talking about Purdy being a frickin' All-Star!
the next coming of whoever.

but
since he was drafted Mr. irrelevant. People cant accept that intelligent QB's succeed in this league.
People get stuck on draft pedigree.

Purdy has made all the throws. He has made very few mistakes. Extremely efficient. He is playing like the best QB this season.
Everyone wants to come with an excuse why he shouldnt be considered such.
meanwhile
Because where Fields was drafted. They are trying to come up with excuses why he is good even though he isnt close to being so.
Draft pedigree.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know if Purdy & Trey Lance magically switched draft spots. Everyone would be talking about Purdy being a frickin' All-Star!
the next coming of whoever.

but
since he was drafted Mr. irrelevant. People cant accept that intelligent QB's succeed in this league.
People get stuck on draft pedigree.

Purdy has made all the throws. He has made very few mistakes. Extremely efficient. He is playing like the best QB this season.
Everyone wants to come with an excuse why he shouldnt be considered such.
meanwhile
Because where Fields was drafted. They are trying to come up with excuses why he is good even though he isnt close to being so.
Draft pedigree.
It's an all star offense. Not really draft dependent. If it was him he'd be doing what Kurt Warner did, but he's not, he's just having a nice solid season in a tasty offense.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy is Aikman-ish and Aikman never won MVP.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an all star offense. Not really draft dependent. If it was him he'd be doing what Kurt Warner did, but he's not, he's just having a nice solid season in a tasty offense.
still to my point.
If he was drafted in the top 5 everyone would be gushing over him

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who deserves MVP at this point?

As a Niner fan I think Purdy is leading but I think McCaffrey deserves it. Still few games left to decide.
The poll asks who wins MVP not who deserves it. I agree with you about Purdy and McCaffery.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is being completely ignored in this conversation for no reason. He's the linchpin for his offense nearly as much as Lamar. Everyone is just bored of the Chiefs I guess.
Chiefs and Mahomes both not doing as well as usual, of course he doesn't win this year