• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz MVP

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes your tap dancing. You say something then tryvto say you never said it. Unfortunately for you its in BLACK and WHITE.

How else are we supposed to read this "Wentz is the MVP whether he wins it or not."

Maybe you just dont comprehend the BULLSHIT you post.

Me saying “Wentz is the MVP whether he wins it or not” is me saying “I guarentee Wentz wins MVP”. How can you even remotely seduce that. I said Brady is going to win MVP. How is that me saying Wentz is guarentee to win MVP. It’s not even remotely close.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you say something, then when you get wacked across the face with it, you try to say you didn't say it.

I've call you a double talking troll for awhile now, and this thread is proving it.

The other guy in this argument apologized and said, Sorry, you never said that. My bad... but that’s me getting whacked in my face with it. Impossible.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me saying “Wentz is the MVP whether he wins it or not” is me saying “I guarentee Wentz wins MVP”. How can you even remotely seduce that. I said Brady is going to win MVP. How is that me saying Wentz is guarentee to win MVP. It’s not even remotely close.
You continously stated "Wentz is the MVP" and you'd throw a hissy if others didn't agree.
Biw today you backtracked saying, you stopped calling Wentz the MVP post injury, but there it was, a post injury statement claiming Wentz the MVP.

Let me ask you a question. Do you even know what you post?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

e6d74031b5a1021016126f0073e7c6b3.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other guy in this argument apologized and said, Sorry, you never said that. My bad... but that’s me getting whacked in my face with it. Impossible.
Yoy probably never trolled the Pats board with your MVP diatribe.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m tap dancing. You’re an absolute clown. I specifically wrote everything you said. You’re fucking impossible. How the hell am I tap dancing. You are the one tap dancing. What happened to you saying that I said that. I can’t deal with people who 100% are busted and still lie. Clown.

I write verbatim what you said proving you 100% wrong and all you come up with is I’m tap dancing. Incredible.

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continously stated "Wentz is the MVP" and you'd throw a hissy if others didn't agree.
Biw today you backtracked saying, you stopped calling Wentz the MVP post injury, but there it was, a post injury statement claiming Wentz the MVP.

Let me ask you a question. Do you even know what you post?

Wait... two post ago you said I said Wentz was the MVP now you’re saying I disn. Make up your mind. Show me where I said Wentz will win MVP after his injury. I said he is the MVP and it’s even more obvious now the Eagles can’t get a simple first down...BUT HOW IS THAT ME SAYING WENTZ WILL WIN MVP. I don’t understand your brain.
Me saying Wentz is the MVP to me is NOT me saying Wentz will win the MVP award this year. Why can’t you just say MY BAD like the Pats fan did?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoy probably never trolled the Pats board with your MVP diatribe.

Never trolled the Cowboys board saying that either. Never said anywhere he will win.

2 years ago I said Beasley was mediocre and he proved me wrong and I said, Damn I was 100 percent wrong
Then I posted a thread saying Fletcher Cox is the best DT in the NFL and I watched Aaron Donald and said, “Damn I was completely wrong.
Then I started a post 2 years ago saying Dal blew the game lining up under guard and I was 100% wrong.
But you just can’t say it. The Pats fan said,”Woops, you never said Wentz will win MVP. Sorry I was wrong”... but you’re still trying to say that I said Wentz will win MVP when I never said that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are over a dozen threads with you claiming that Wentz will win MVP. You're wrong and a liar.

BOOM game over, doosher

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are over a dozen threads with you claiming that Wentz will win MVP. You're wrong and a liar.

BOOM game over, doosher

Post one and I’ll never log on again. I’ll leave forever and call you the king if you post one thing where I said “Wentz will MVP this year”. I said he should. I said he is the MVP this year IMO but I never said after his injury he will win MVP. I said he was in the lead according to Vegas and would have won if he didn’t get hurt. Huuuuuge fucking difference. And why is your betting history blocked? Embarrassed??

Somehow me saying Wentz is the MVP this year is me saying “I guarentee he wins the award” Incredible

Show me one post where I said I guarentee Wentz wins MVP and I’ll be banished forever

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post one and I’ll never log on again. I’ll leave forever and call you the king if you post one thing where I said “Wentz will MVP this year”. I said he should. I said he is the MVP this year IMO but I never said after his injury he will win MVP. I said he was in the lead according to Vegas and would have won if he didn’t get hurt. Huuuuuge fucking difference. And why is your betting history blocked? Embarrassed??

Somehow me saying Wentz is the MVP this year is me saying “I guarentee he wins the award” Incredible

Show me one post where I said I guarentee Wentz wins MVP and I’ll be banished forever

how is there a difference, you retarded dumbass? You routinely have said that Wentz will win MVP, even after his injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is there a difference, you retarded dumbass? You routinely have said that Wentz will win MVP, even after his injury.

I think Wentz is the MVP is the same as “I guarentee Wentz wins MVP”. Incredible. Now post your betting history.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz is the MVP is the same as “I guarentee Wentz wins MVP”. Incredible. Now post your betting history.

already posted my betting history. 74% bitch, doubled my money over the weekend. how you like dem apples?

hahahhahaa

"Wentz will win MVP" derp

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Cardinals should sign Cousins. If they don’t youll be on here saying “You said you guarenteed the Cardinals would sign Cousins”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already posted my betting history. 74% bitch, doubled my money over the weekend. how you like dem apples?

hahahhahaa

"Wentz will win MVP" derp

You posted 3 football bets from the entire season. 3! Like I said, I’ll be banished forever if you can find one post of me saying I guarentee Wentz wins MVP. Unlock your betting history