• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Packers win a game without AR?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Welcome to the insecure world of the Tom Brady fan

:lol: I was thinking of posting that posts like Homers are responsible for creating Pats haters and mentioning you in particularly.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are a bad team with a special QB. That is one franchise that does not know how to build a team. They never built around AR and now it will show. Bad GM and bad coach IMO. Yes I am a Bears fan so I might be biased but outside or great QB play I don't see a good team in any area.

They do play the Bears once yet and you will see that Hundley is better than your starting QB

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I was thinking of posting that posts like Homers are responsible for creating Pats haters and mentioning you in particularly.

Glad you are witnessing it

We could be in the Politics thread discussing North Koreas Missile testing and someone could make it about Tom Brady

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers O line will need to get better for Hundley to have a chance

the OL let ROdgers down and that is why he got KTFO

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers O line will need to get better for Hundley to have a chance

the OL let ROdgers down and that is why he got KTFO
And again you spew your nonsense. Go count your Monopoly money and let the grown ups talk.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady? WTF does Brady have to do with this thread. Nothing, that’s what.
The dude is full-blown obsessed with Rodgers. Ob-sessed! I bet he's made a comment about Rodgers and excuses more frequently than Jack Torrance typed out "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" at the Overlook Hotel that one fateful winter.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again you spew your nonsense. Go count your Monopoly money and let the grown ups talk.

You got a lot of sack sitting behind your keyboard. Meet me in person and you'll sing a different tune.

Rodgers needed to train better and his OL let him down. Sorry, thems the facts.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im
You got a lot of sack sitting behind your keyboard. Meet me in person and you'll sing a different tune.

Rodgers needed to train better and his OL let him down. Sorry, thems the facts.
not hiding behind anything. You are the one hurling personal jabs for no reason. I just pointed out that you were wrong and you got petulant. No matter but anyone with a brain can see how the injury was not the fault of the OL.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Focus has the Packers with 5 really good players on defense in Morgan Brunett (switched to slot DB and never relinquished a single reception in 3 games), Mike Daniels( elite) Nick Perry (one of the best all around defenders and playing with a busted hand) Clay Matthews (finally healthy for the first time in 4 years) and ILB Blake Martinez (probably the most improved player in the NFL). Clark at DE is one of the better run stuffers and Ha Ha dix is ok. Kevin King and House are decent CB's and rookie Josh Jones looks like a freak of nature playing a hybrid LB/S/CB.

On offense Pack had the best overall pass blocking O Line. However the entire o line has been decimated. They have one of the best WR corps in the game and both Montgomery and Jones have flashed some ability at the RB spot. With a terrible O line, garbage backup QB and decimated secondary the Packers will be damn lucky to win 3 more games without Rodgers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do play the Bears once yet and you will see that Hundley is better than your starting QB
LOL ya we'll see. Finally the Bears have a QB and the Packers don't. Can't wait.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a very nice team.

Just don't have a good QB.

Damn good coach, I like that Zimmer

I watch his teams than I watch idiots like Del Rio or Hue Jackson or Pagano, or that Atlanta coach .etc., you realize that a good coach really matters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Focus has the Packers with 5 really good players on defense in Morgan Brunett (switched to slot DB and never relinquished a single reception in 3 games), Mike Daniels( elite) Nick Perry (one of the best all around defenders and playing with a busted hand) Clay Matthews (finally healthy for the first time in 4 years) and ILB Blake Martinez (probably the most improved player in the NFL). Clark at DE is one of the better run stuffers and Ha Ha dix is ok. Kevin King and House are decent CB's and rookie Josh Jones looks like a freak of nature playing a hybrid LB/S/CB.

On offense Pack had the best overall pass blocking O Line. However the entire o line has been decimated. They have one of the best WR corps in the game and both Montgomery and Jones have flashed some ability at the RB spot. With a terrible O line, garbage backup QB and decimated secondary the Packers will be damn lucky to win 3 more games without Rodgers.
Good post. 3 is kinda high IMO. And it's not because I am anti Pack, I really think the coaches and front office have done a bad job building around a elite QB.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a very nice team.

Just don't have a good QB.
75% of the division has a good team but is just missing one or two things. Although those one or two things could be massive holes.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awareness, decision making, and accuracy are all poor. Dude will be lucky to be in the NFL next year. That's how bad he is.

Ill trust your word, but Kellen Clemons is still in the league, and Matt Cassell, so I assume Brett Hundley has a very profitable 15 year career ahead of him

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ya we'll see. Finally the Bears have a QB and the Packers don't. Can't wait.

The firs week they both played well I guess your QB played the full game and Hundley 3/4 of the game

Trubisky = 8 - 16 - 113 yards and 1 TD

Hundley = 18 - 33 - 157 and 1 TD

First week both played and Hundley has a better completion percentage and more yards with equal TDS but did not play the full game with no game planning being just thrown in there

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good coach, I like that Zimmer

I watch his teams than I watch idiots like Del Rio or Hue Jackson or Pagano, or that Atlanta coach .etc., you realize that a good coach really matters
I was certain Minny was gonna own the division for five years.

Then Teddy got hurt.

I'd do bad things for a good coach. Very Bad Things.