• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Packers win a game without AR?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense is not stout enough for a SB run even with a 100% healthy Rodgers under center. I say, use the remainder of the season to work Hundley into shape and give Rodgers all the time he needs to fully recover and come back next season for another shot

BulldogCard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are a bad team with a special QB. That is one franchise that does not know how to build a team. They never built around AR and now it will show. Bad GM and bad coach IMO. Yes I am a Bears fan so I might be biased but outside or great QB play I don't see a good team in any area.

They traditionally are not active in free agency and draft their team. WR is a position of need in the next draft. They have trouble getting open at times and are getting older. AR has gotten very irate in the past with the receivers not getting open.

BulldogCard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as answering the question. Yes, they can because they beat the bears last Sunday. As far as down the road, the running game will determine all. Montgomery is back and how any carries can he take. If he's good running the ball, both 20 plus carries, 100 plus yrds, they'll balance out the offense, keep the defenses honest.