• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Packers win a game without AR?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daaaaaa Bearce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this thread bit me in the ass. Congrats GB. Worst loss in Bears history IMO. Also I would like to thank GB, you won the battle but contributed to us winning the war ( Fox will be fired at seasons end). So who really won?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this thread bit me in the ass. Congrats GB. Worst loss in Bears history IMO. Also I would like to thank GB, you won the battle but contributed to us winning the war ( Fox will be fired at seasons end). So who really won?

Not you...not the Bears... in the end, humor won the day

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worse than game 16 of the 2013 season?

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In light of Fox's challenge, I think we can revisit this statement:
after-further-review-the-bears-still-suck.jpg

While Hundley took a nice step forward yesterday, he still has some growing to do. Packers could win several more games, or they could still lose them all. No reason to think he can't improve each week, but there's obviously, no guarantee of that either.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While Hundley took a nice step forward yesterday, he still has some growing to do. Packers could win several more games, or they could still lose them all. No reason to think he can't improve each week, but there's obviously, no guarantee of that either.

My hope is to be able to beat the Ravens at home as well as Cleveland and Tampa at home in December. That would give the Pack an 8 - 6 record with 2 weeks to go. The rumor has it that if Rodgers gets the bone healed like last time that he would be able to play the last 2 games and could have a chance to finish 10 - 6. With the parody in the NFL this year 10 - 6 may make it to the playoffs. There is hope at least. I cant just write everything off. Heck if Pittsburgh plays as well as they did against the Colts yesterday maybe a miracle could even happen in that game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are a bad team with a special QB. That is one franchise that does not know how to build a team. They never built around AR and now it will show. Bad GM and bad coach IMO. Yes I am a Bears fan so I might be biased but outside or great QB play I don't see a good team in any area.

you need to change your avatar to this for a week I think.

23434951_1717246101629638_5481227658510335189_n.jpg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley had a passer rating of 110 against Chicago. He is showing improvement every game he plays but I still don't believe he can lead Green Bay into the SB.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to go out on a limb and take a stand.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go out on a limb and take a stand.
Guess that's better than being an idiot homer with Green and Gold glasses! :suds:

But if you want me to take a stand, I'll say he does get better every week and won't regress. Th eguy basically hasn't taken a meaningful snap in nearly three years. Practice and preseason really don't simulate real action, so it's going to take a bit of time to shake some rust off and get back to where every little nuance of the position is automatic. Along with that, McCarthy has been rather slow to take the training wheels off, so once they're fully off, you'll see better from him.

He wasn't a wasted pick. He has all the tools to be a successful starting QB. He just needs to get the playing time to perfect his skills again.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley had a passer rating of 110 against Chicago. He is showing improvement every game he plays but I still don't believe he can lead Green Bay into the SB.

WHOA

Who said anything about the SB??

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess that's better than being an idiot homer with Green and Gold glasses! :suds:

But if you want me to take a stand, I'll say he does get better every week and won't regress. Th eguy basically hasn't taken a meaningful snap in nearly three years. Practice and preseason really don't simulate real action, so it's going to take a bit of time to shake some rust off and get back to where every little nuance of the position is automatic. Along with that, McCarthy has been rather slow to take the training wheels off, so once they're fully off, you'll see better from him.

He wasn't a wasted pick. He has all the tools to be a successful starting QB. He just needs to get the playing time to perfect his skills again.

I agree. He looks pretty good to me. None of that deer and headlights look. He's had a couple of weeks now with starter reps so he should now be able to take it to another level.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think anyone is expecting that. There is hope to be 8 - 6 so that when the rumors of when Rodgers plays again for hopefully the last 2 or 3 games that they then can possibly qualify for the playoffs. if he can play he may make a comment like "We need to run the table" and get in as a 10 - 6 or maybe even an 11 - 5 team with the NFL so even this year. There was an advantage beating Seattle and Dallas for tie breaking purposes but it may not matter in the case of Dallas.

If Rodgers is out the whole season there is no Super Bowl but the talk is he will be back, that question is if it would be worth bringing him back depending on the state of the Packers at the time he would be ready to play. Hopefully Hundley can play well enough to make it worth bringing Rodgers back

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodgers is out the whole season there is no Super Bowl but the talk is he will be back, that question is if it would be worth bringing him back depending on the state of the Packers at the time he would be ready to play. Hopefully Hundley can play well enough to make it worth bringing Rodgers back

If the Defense plays consistently well as they did yesterday, I wouldn't chance bringing Rodgers back at all this season but would prefer to let him get healthier for a run next year.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anyone is expecting that. There is hope to be 8 - 6 so that when the rumors of when Rodgers plays again for hopefully the last 2 or 3 games that they then can possibly qualify for the playoffs. if he can play he may make a comment like "We need to run the table" and get in as a 10 - 6 or maybe even an 11 - 5 team with the NFL so even this year. There was an advantage beating Seattle and Dallas for tie breaking purposes but it may not matter in the case of Dallas.

It's a long shot he'd be healthy enough to play, but not impossible

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long shot he'd be healthy enough to play, but not impossible

Injuries: Aaron Rodgers takes snaps from trainer

Here are the other injuries we're tracking on this Wednesday in Week 11 of the 2017 NFL season:

1. Aaron Rodgers took a step forward in his rehab back from a broken collarbone that has sidelined him since Week 6.

Rodgers was spotted taking snaps from a trainer and at times whipping a towel in a throwing motion during the portion of Wednesday's practice open to the media, per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The paper added that Rodgers also worked on cardio and agility drills in his first work done in front of the media since suffering the injury to his throwing shoulder.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries: Aaron Rodgers takes snaps from trainer

Here are the other injuries we're tracking on this Wednesday in Week 11 of the 2017 NFL season:

1. Aaron Rodgers took a step forward in his rehab back from a broken collarbone that has sidelined him since Week 6.

Rodgers was spotted taking snaps from a trainer and at times whipping a towel in a throwing motion during the portion of Wednesday's practice open to the media, per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The paper added that Rodgers also worked on cardio and agility drills in his first work done in front of the media since suffering the injury to his throwing shoulder.

That doesn't change my statement.

It's possible, but it's not as automatic as some of you guys seem to think. If he comes back, great, but they put 13 screws into his throwing shoulder.

But yes, that is a good sign.