• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Camp Watch;

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see the video of M. Farley on being named captain? He was pretty emotional about it. Its great to see how much he cares, not just for the team and the university. Humble guy. He takes a lot of crap because maybe he's not the best player out there, but consdiering that he didn't start playing football until he was a junior/senior in HS, was recruted at receiver, and became a DB, and, despite getting beat a lot in coverage, has made some clutch tackles and INT's throughout his career (think goal line stand against USC in 2012, the pick in the ASU shamrock series game, a couple of run support stops against Mich. last year), he is giving it his all and you have to applaud that. I think the regression in 2013 was due mainly to injury, and I don't expect him to light the world on fire this year in coverage, but I think he will give it his all every play, and that's all you can ask of anyone.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this has nothing to do with camp but Louis Nix just got cut. Sad to see him never really play. He couldn't stay healthy or get into shape. Kid was a beast of a DT/NT in college. Hope someone gives him a shot.

I haven't heard anything about Tuitt. I thought he would be a good NFL player.