• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like this too. My 2nd choice would be Dalvin Cook

I love Cook the player on the field. I have two worries with him. He has a shoulder that some teams are worried about and how long-term it can hold up and the 2nd is he is known to hang out with a very bad crowd. He has his very own posse that have not always obeyed the law. Cook has never gotten caught up in the illegal stuff but you just know bad company eventually brings somebody down. So do they follow him to Denver? Does he just get a new group when he comes here? Are there players he can surround himself with to keep him from that type of behavior? Those would be questions I would have to have answered before drafting him.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Cook the player on the field. I have two worries with him. He has a shoulder that some teams are worried about and how long-term it can hold up and the 2nd is he is known to hang out with a very bad crowd. He has his very own posse that have not always obeyed the law. Cook has never gotten caught up in the illegal stuff but you just know bad company eventually brings somebody down. So do they follow him to Denver? Does he just get a new group when he comes here? Are there players he can surround himself with to keep him from that type of behavior? Those would be questions I would have to have answered before drafting him.

Good points those make me pause alittle thanks for heads up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points those make me pause alittle thanks for heads up.

No problem...Now how much is true is the hard part to prove. Sometimes what we see is NFL teams in the later part of the draft round try to spread some rumors to give teams higher in the draft pause about a player. So maybe he really is a good kid and some later team just wants a shot at drafting him. I do know the shoulder injury concern is real.

In spring practice his freshman season he tore his labrum in his right shoulder. He also had left shoulder surgery while in high school. Then this past spring had surgery on that right shoulder again to try and clean up some things. While he says it isn't related to the first surgery any time you are doing some clean up it makes a person very suspicious. No matter what though 3 shoulder surgeries in less than 4 years is not a good look for a position that takes a lot of hits in that area.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams is my second choice even though we don't really need a S. He's a beast, and will be easier to move up for. But I really want Foster

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taywan Taylor with our comp pick in 3rd

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't image the Broncos taking a Safety in the next draft - all things being equal - and needs being elsewhere.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first year team are allowed to trade comp picks. Right?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, in my totally uneducated clueless football opinion, I wouldn't touch any rb in this pretty deep class till rd 4 or later. Already having CJ and Booker who I think if both healthy, would do very well behind a improved O line, Denver would be better served hitting the area of needs that, #1.....help the rbs that we have, and stop the rbs that burned them up the middle last yr. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings here but......It's pretty lame to think any running back early ,in this draft, wouldn't be absurd. How well do you think Elliot or Bell would of done behind that line ? Oh......I'd say pretty crappy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, in my totally uneducated clueless football opinion, I wouldn't touch any rb in this pretty deep class till rd 4 or later. Already having CJ and Booker who I think if both healthy, would do very well behind a improved O line, Denver would be better served hitting the area of needs that, #1.....help the rbs that we have, and stop the rbs that burned them up the middle last yr. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings here but......It's pretty lame to think any running back early ,in this draft, wouldn't be absurd. How well do you think Elliot or Bell would of done behind that line ? Oh......I'd say pretty crappy.

1 1st round pick OL player though isn't going to fix all the issues we have with this unit. I agree RB is a position I would stay away from for a while...unless a generational type player happens to fall to us. To me you cannot watch Leonard Fournette and not be blown away by his ability. I mean there are plays I have seen with him that 3 guys come and stop him for about half a second to only then see him just shove those guys off and keep going for another 40 yards. He is one of the few that on those 3rd and 1 type plays could get hit in the backfield and just will his way to a 1st down for us. So if he falls to say the 12th pick or beyond I'm looking to trade up and get that type of player.

Plus to me if we are actually to see a huge jump in our OL it will be through FA not the draft.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't image the Broncos taking a Safety in the next draft - all things being equal - and needs being elsewhere.
If Jamal Adams fell to 20 I would take him without hesitation, don't ruin my dreams. You always draft talent and Adams has tons of it plus he's a DB and Scott loves DB's.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus your name is Scott, so we've come full circle which means you love DB's.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jamal Adams fell to 20 I would take him without hesitation, don't ruin my dreams. You always draft talent and Adams has tons of it plus he's a DB and Scott loves DB's.

I fart in the general direction of your dreams!