• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick Wants to Leave Pats to Coach Giants

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i started my thread the morning i saw the text. 9:00 am on a sunday. he texted me late saturday night.

you make it sound like only one person is privy to information.
I never said that. The news broke that the Pats were expecting him to go late Saturday night.

The point is that your source hasn't broken anything that wasn't almost immediately broken by another news source. So why should I hold much credence to him having a story about Brady and Belichick shouting at each other?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. The news broke that the Pats were expecting him to go late Saturday night.

The point is that your source hasn't broken anything that wasn't almost immediately broken by another news source. So why should I hold much credence to him having a story about Brady and Belichick shouting at each other?
i got the text at 9:42 pm. i was asleep.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got the text at 9:42 pm. i was asleep.
Yeah which is almost 2 hours after Florio wrote that article saying Patricia was leaving. I could have texted you that.

But the point is that you haven't shown that your source hasn't had new information. I believe you when you say he heard something about a shouting match between Brady and Belichick. But I also think it's logical to believe that his superiors don't think the source is credible enough to write the story. Doesn't mean it's not true, and I don't think NOT believing it is an attack on your source.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah which is almost 2 hours after Florio wrote that article saying Patricia was leaving. I could have texted you that.

But the point is that you haven't shown that your source hasn't had new information. I believe you when you say he heard something about a shouting match between Brady and Belichick. But I also think it's logical to believe that his superiors don't think the source is credible enough to write the story. Doesn't mean it's not true, and I don't think NOT believing it is an attack on your source.
lmao

"almost 2 hours"

"florio was the first to know"

he wasnt. he was just the first to WRITE about it. sorry if my friend had other shit to do for 45 mins before he texted me. im sure there are others who knew before too.

i just tell what i know. i have an inside source at channel 5. florios job is to write. my buddies job is to research and go over statistics.

he just sends me shit after work, or if its big, from his desk.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

"almost 2 hours"

"florio was the first to know"

he wasnt. he was just the first to WRITE about it. sorry if my friend had other shit to do for 45 mins before he texted me. im sure there are others who knew before too.

i just tell what i know. i have an inside source at channel 5. florios job is to write. my buddies job is to research and go over statistics.

he just sends me shit after work, or if its big, from his desk.
I never said Florio was the first to know. What are you talking about? I said that Florio's story came out almost 2 hours before you got that text. So it doesn't prove that your source had knowledge prior to anyone else.

Yes, and I never said your source wasn't wrong on this. I'm saying that obviously the event that your source heard took place isn't credible enough for anyone to pick it up. And you haven't proven that your source knows anything extra, which is what a shouting match between Brady and Belichick would be.

Once again, I'm not saying your source didn't hear that. If you trust him, I'm sure you wouldn't just lie about it. What I'm saying is that obviously the source isn't credible enough to put that into print. And once again, I'm not saying that means it isn't true. I just find it hard to believe that they had a shouting match and nobody picked it up from a credible source.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the take away from all this drama?

Brady gone

BB gone

Kraft selling the team

two of the three? all three?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady gone

BB gone

Kraft selling the team

kraft family is keeping the team. the next rooneys.

brady and bill are both goners, my thinking is after 2018 (more so bill than brady for 2018. in can see brady doing one more year under mcdaniels). i really, truly think bill wanted out after this year to take on another challenge. trading jimmy screwed that all up.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More fodder for my thought Brady's going to retire sooner than anyone thinks he is. I think if Belichick leaves as coach Brady will go as well.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to piss on all of the Haters' parades.............................

Bill Belichick announced today that he will be back as Head Coach of the New England Patriots in 2018.

WBZ 98.5 FM The Sports Hub 1/8/2018 3:45 pm Felger and Mazz Sports Updare

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to piss on all of the Haters' parades.............................

Bill Belichick announced today that he will be back as Head Coach of the New England Patriots in 2018.

WBZ 98.5 FM The Sports Hub 1/8/2018 3:45 pm Felger and Mazz Sports Updare

ESPN is batting 0000 so far - man, they suck. Just hastening their own demise.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady gone

BB gone

Kraft selling the team

RK pulls the rug out from under Jonathan Kraft and sells the team to Giselle (after all we know shexs the bread winner in that family). Giselle fires BB and tells him on the way out you shouldn't have done Tawmmy like that. Giselle moves the team to Eurpoe so she's closer to her fashion work.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More fodder for my thought Brady's going to retire sooner than anyone thinks he is. I think if Belichick leaves as coach Brady will go as well.
I think that would depend on the outcome of this SB and who replaces BB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is batting 0000 so far - man, they suck. Just hastening their own demise.
It's tough when they're bbiggest viewership the nfl has dropped 9%. Got to keep viewers interested some how.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RK pulls the rug out from under Jonathan Kraft and sells the team to Giselle (after all we know shexs the bread winner in that family). Giselle fires BB and tells him on the way out you shouldn't have done Tawmmy like that. Giselle moves the team to Eurpoe so she's closer to her fashion work.

. . . and she puts a hit on Wes Welker for dropping that pass in the Super Bowl.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt :fish:last seen chasing Mara after hearing about the Gettlemen signing

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Jesus Christ. This is so going on the spreadsheet.