• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick Wants to Leave Pats to Coach Giants

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A news source has a story about a shouting match between Brady and Belichick where Brady was upset because he thought he was going to be traded, and you get fired for running it? That's crazy to me. That would sell like hot cakes.
hes not an on air anchor. he does research/data/stats.

and its not like he was there, he just tells me what he hears in his dept from guys in the know.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes not an on air anchor. he does research.

and its not like he was there, he just tells me what he hears in his dept from guys in the know.
I'm just saying, if he heard this from any source he trusted, and he passed on his research, I don't see how that doesn't get out. Either he didn't trust the source enough or his superiors didn't.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes not an on air anchor. he does research/data/stats.

Ok so who was in the office with RK, BB and TB when this all went down?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes not a reporter.
It would cost him his job if he provided the reporters/his boss with unconfirmed/unsubstantiated arguments that no one was privy to.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying, if he heard this from any source he trusted, and he passed on his research, I don't see how that doesn't get out. Either he didn't trust the source enough or his superiors didn't.
probably some of the latter. its not HIS sources. its the depts.

if a source isnt corroborated its tough to print. like i said, hes just a stats/research guy. he just tells me what he hears.
he told me about matt patricia going to detroit weeks ago. i dont think thats been announced yet?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would cost him his job if he provided the reporters/his boss with unconfirmed/unsubstantiated arguments that no one was privy to.
hes not a reporter. he just hears shit in the sports dept. if he hears it from more than 1, he texts me and a few others.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 pages huh? :L

This thread title reminds of the mexican dude on MNF

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably some of the latter. its not HIS sources. its the depts.

if a source isnt corroborated its tough to print. like i said, hes just a stats/research guy. he just tells me what he hears.
he told me about matt patricia going to detroit weeks ago. i dont think thats been announced yet?
1. Yeah so I don't know how much of that to believe. I'm sure Belichick and Brady get in shouting arguments. Although Belichick raising his voice sounds funny in my head. I just don't know if it was really about Brady possibly getting traded.

2. I understand, the reason I asked questions is because that would be a big story, and if it was a source that the media trusted then we would have heard it elsewhere.

3. Just because someone was right on one thing doesn't mean he'll be right on everything. And if he really said that weeks ago, before Patricia was even interviewed, I'm sure that just came from Patricia telling someone he felt confident he would get the job.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes not a reporter. he just hears shit in the sports dept. if he hears it from more than 1, he texts me and a few others.

I said if he provided the information (you know his research) to the reporters or his boss.

We're good here, now we're just playing verbal ping pong.

Enjoy the day we're on to Tenn

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so just replace "your guy" with the people gossiping in the sports department. They either didn't believe their sources enough to write about it or their superiors didn't.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Yeah so I don't know how much of that to believe. I'm sure Belichick and Brady get in shouting arguments. Although Belichick raising his voice sounds funny in my head. I just don't know if it was really about Brady possibly getting traded.

2. I understand, the reason I asked questions is because that would be a big story, and if it was a source that the media trusted then we would have heard it elsewhere.

3. Just because someone was right on one thing doesn't mean he'll be right on everything. And if he really said that weeks ago, before Patricia was even interviewed, I'm sure that just came from Patricia telling someone he felt confident he would get the job.
it was the day after the interview.

he left detroit with a deal in place.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought I was the only one were the reports used an adejective like BB was "livid" or something to that extent. When has anyone ever seen Bill livid?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He interviewed on Friday.
ok, i just looked at my texts from him on patricia

a week before he went to detroit he said "matt patricia is at the top of the lions list and will be interviewing for a HC job. they will make an offer"

thats what he texted me. then, he texted me the day or day before i posted my thread on him going to detroit.

"patricia left with a deal, no announcement yet"

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i just looked at my texts from him on patricia

a week before he went to detroit he said "matt patricia is at the top of the lions list and will be interviewing for a HC job. they will make an offer"

thats what he texted me. then, he texted me the day or day before i posted my thread on him going to detroit.

"patricia left with a deal, no announcement yet"
Okay so around the same time that Michael Silver reported that exact thing about Patricia being the leading candidate. That was on Saturday the 30th.

And then you started this thread yesterday morning, and it was reported Saturday night by Mike Florio that the Patriots were bracing for Patricia to leave.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that 2 years ago. Your phonograph needs a new needle.

Rocks the guy that when great aunt Edna dies at age 110, he says "called it".

Meanwhile, he said "she's dying this year" for the past decade.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so around the same time that Michael Silver reported that exact thing about Patricia being the leading candidate. That was on Saturday the 30th.

And then you started this thread yesterday morning, and it was reported Saturday night by Mike Florio that the Patriots were bracing for Patricia to leave.
yeah, but silver didnt say the lions already had a deal for him, waiting on arrival. he just said he was being interviewed.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i started my thread the morning i saw the text. 9:00 am on a sunday. he texted me late saturday night.

you make it sound like only one person is privy to information.