• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is who the bigger clown is, Burfict (for acting that way) or Lewis (for tolerating and even enabling it).

Honestly, Lewis is doing us a favor by allowing this shit to go on.....
They are a good team, but because of idiots like Burfict and Jones (just naming two) they throw games away because of the stupid things they do on the field!!!!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really, does it matter? That whole team is a clown show. From their bumbling thug Pacman to their dumb ox Burfict and their creepy redhead quarterback all the way up to Lewis who reminds me of a taller and blacker mini-me. That guy has some sort of disability I just don't know to call it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is who the bigger clown is, Burfict (for acting that way) or Lewis (for tolerating and even enabling it).

Clearly Burfict is the bigger clown...he's a grown man and knows exactly what he's doing. In control of his own actions.

Lewis...it couldn't be more transparent now that he's enabled it.

I think they tolerated him when he was winning 10 gms and rejuvenating the brand...at least people were talking about Bengals lack of success in the playoffs. If they don't have a good showing this year, I think we can officially start talking about Lewis on the hotseat.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are losing your minds..... Burfict clearly hit him at waist level while slipping towards the knees. Gio Bernard said as much. This is football. Do I agree with anything he's done after the whistle? No, not at all.... But there was nothing about this hit that was cheap.

And LMAO about one of your linemen not blocking for Kaep because of his character. They block for a guy that has sexually assaulted women, but can't block for a guy that kneels during a song? LOL. Whatever.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video you posted doesn't even show the hit. Watch here. He hits him with a shoulder in the waist.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Lewis..... He's a complete clown. And if the Bengal fans have any hope, its that he's not offered a new deal after failing to win with this year's weak schedule.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are losing your minds..... Burfict clearly hit him at waist level while slipping towards the knees. Gio Bernard said as much. This is football. Do I agree with anything he's done after the whistle? No, not at all.... But there was nothing about this hit that was cheap.

And LMAO about one of your linemen not blocking for Kaep because of his character. They block for a guy that has sexually assaulted women, but can't block for a guy that kneels during a song? LOL. Whatever.

Obviously it was bad enough the team started fighting.....
Great team work there.
And if you are so high on krappernick maybe your jailhouse band should pick him up.
And kneeling for a song is just part of the jokers story......

Now go away troll....team board and it isn't Shitcinatti's

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bro's before hoe's man... but a guy that disrespects our country is a different story .

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro's before hoe's man... but a guy that disrespects our country is a different story .

Jesus Christ.... Just to be clear here - Are you suggesting that sexual assault is okay but a protest that is critical of the current state of affairs in our country is unforgivable? That's pretty bold.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And his dumbass pig socks and his fidel castro shirt......

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it was bad enough the team started fighting.....
Great team work there.
And if you are so high on krappernick maybe your jailhouse band should pick him up.
And kneeling for a song is just part of the jokers story......

Now go away troll....team board and it isn't Shitcinatti's
All it takes is for one guy to see the end of the play (Burfict around Gio's legs) and get sensitive.

People fight in training camp. Happens all the time.Hell, didn't we just read ESPN gushing about Belicheck throwing out some players for fighting in Pats camp?

How am I trolling? A fan of an opposing team can't disagree with you guys? Sensitive much?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ.... Just to be clear here - Are you suggesting that sexual assault is okay but a protest that is critical of the current state of affairs in our country is unforgivable? That's pretty bold.

Who was found guilty of sexual assault????

Pacman???

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was all alleged sexual assaults never proven ... sooo there ya go .. and there is a time and place for protests .. i have no respect for anyone that disrespects our country or the flag of this country

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All it takes is for one guy to see the end of the play (Burfict around Gio's legs) and get sensitive.

People fight in training camp. Happens all the time.Hell, didn't we just read ESPN gushing about Belicheck throwing out some players for fighting in Pats camp?

How am I trolling? A fan of an opposing team can't disagree with you guys? Sensitive much?

Not at all snowflake.....

On a NON tackling drill....
And didn't Belicheck toss his guys???
I'm sure Lewis just shrugged it off.
That's the difference between a disciplined team and undisciplined.

Disagree all you'd like, there's a thread for that and this isn't it, troll

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha... You guys do realize that Pacman Jones has never been found guilty for half the stupid shit that he CLEARLY DID! Aren't lawyers the best? Doesn't change the fact that he's a complete loser and thug.

Ray Lewis was also clean of all involvement in Atlanta..... Not that Steelers fans would ever make Ray Lewis jokes.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all snowflake.....

On a NON tackling drill....
And didn't Belicheck toss his guys???
I'm sure Lewis just shrugged it off.
That's the difference between a disciplined team and undisciplined.

Disagree all you'd like, there's a thread for that and this isn't it, troll

LOL! I'm arguing that aggressive play is okay, but I'm the snowflake. This is precious.

It's great that a fanbase of a team that built it's original legacy off of physicality and pushing the lines, gets their panties in a twist about Vontaze Burfict. You guys should love the dude - He gave you a playoff win.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha... You guys do realize that Pacman Jones has never been found guilty for half the stupid shit that he CLEARLY DID! Aren't lawyers the best? Doesn't change the fact that he's a complete loser and thug.

Ray Lewis was also clean of all involvement in Atlanta..... Not that Steelers fans would ever make Ray Lewis jokes.

Why would we do that, we have the bengals for that....

I mean since you wanna throw accusations

troll-meme.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I'm arguing that aggressive play is okay, but I'm the snowflake. This is precious.

It's great that a fanbase of a team that built it's original legacy off of physicality and pushing the lines, gets their panties in a twist about Vontaze Burfict. You guys should love the dude - He gave you a playoff win.

On a NON tackling drill..... or did you miss that.

And let me get this straight, your panties got bunched up enough that you felt the need to interject your bullshit on our board.....

So please get you facts straight

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a NON tackling drill..... or did you miss that.

And let me get this straight, your panties got bunched up enough that you felt the need to interject your bullshit on our board.....

So please get you facts straight

I was hear talking about Kaep.

I watched a video that didn't provide full context, so I posted the full video.

How is that bullshit?

And the way I saw it reported, the drill was a contact drill that is not supposed to have full, live tackling. You've seen enough training camp to see how these things go.