• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are losing your minds..... Burfict clearly hit him at waist level while slipping towards the knees. Gio Bernard said as much. This is football. Do I agree with anything he's done after the whistle? No, not at all.... But there was nothing about this hit that was cheap.

And LMAO about one of your linemen not blocking for Kaep because of his character. They block for a guy that has sexually assaulted women, but can't block for a guy that kneels during a song? LOL. Whatever.
I was hear talking about Kaep.

I watched a video that didn't provide full context, so I posted the full video.

How is that bullshit?

And the way I saw it reported, the drill was a contact drill that is not supposed to have full, live tackling. You've seen enough training camp to see how these things go.

See, you clearly started your tantrum with your boy Burfict, then led into the krappernick shit.....

so yea, bullshit.

Care to go for double jeopardy where dollar amounts could double

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the way I saw it reported, the drill was a contact drill that is not supposed to have full, live tackling. You've seen enough training camp to see how these things go.

Burfict goes low on Bernard, scuffle ensues

The incident in question occurred during a drill that allowed for contact but did not involve live tackling. Bernard is coming off a torn ACL and just began practicing again on Friday.

--------Only when the convicts run the yard.-------

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mother dropped you on your Fuckin head didn't she......

Nothing worse than a troll, except a fucktard troll......

Hope you didn't hurt yourself after almost 8 hours of looking for your little zinger there, let's hope your shitty Bengals are quicker on the draw than you are.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there was nothing about this hit that was cheap.
It wasn't supposed to be tackle so... yeah. It's not "us". Pretty much everyone thinks it was uncalled for. And I'm pretty sure even Lewis agreed and yelled "keep the back off the ground".

They block for a guy that has sexually assaulted women, but can't block for a guy that kneels during a song? LOL. Whatever.
I'm sure you have proof that this happened. We'll wait for it. m'kay?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are losing your minds..... Burfict clearly hit him at waist level while slipping towards the knees. Gio Bernard said as much. This is football. Do I agree with anything he's done after the whistle? No, not at all.... But there was nothing about this hit that was cheap.

And LMAO about one of your linemen not blocking for Kaep because of his character. They block for a guy that has sexually assaulted women, but can't block for a guy that kneels during a song? LOL. Whatever.

I didn't see it and admittedly believed it was a dirty hit...but why does it continue to follow this one particular player?

Ben & Kaep...I get your point, but oranges and apples sir....no slight to sexual abuse, which I don't think is on Ben's record. I'm guessing some money changed hands to put those issues to bed, but a public display of dissing the flag another guy fought under has a different emotional tie to it.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mother dropped you on your Fuckin head didn't she......

Nothing worse than a troll, except a fucktard troll......

Hope you didn't hurt yourself after almost 8 hours of looking for your little zinger there, let's hope your shitty Bengals are quicker on the draw than you are.

Why are you so upset? I saw this on George Iloka's twitter feed the other day. I remember I saw it. I posted it. Sorry I didn't do it earlier - I was away from the computer.

My belief is that it is factual.

You are so damn sensitive.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see it and admittedly believed it was a dirty hit...but why does it continue to follow this one particular player?

Ben & Kaep...I get your point, but oranges and apples sir....no slight to sexual abuse, which I don't think is on Ben's record. I'm guessing some money changed hands to put those issues to bed, but a public display of dissing the flag another guy fought under has a different emotional tie to it.

I'm afraid this is the biggest problem. Because he's had a string of incidents, he'll continue to draw attention to himself. This type of hit probably happens in all 32 camps. Burfict does it, it's going to be news. And that will translate to the field as well - He'll definitely cost the Bengals penalty yards all season and probably for the rest of his career.

FWIW, I believe he'll have a huge year. It's a contract year. And I believe he'll be playing somewhere else next year. I don't see Mike Brown paying a linebacker top dollar - Just not in his DNA.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video you posted doesn't even show the hit. Watch here. He hits him with a shoulder in the waist.

Thanks for posting this. Definitely looks like a clean hit, even though its still dirty in regards to a non-contact drill. Its a bit of a stretch to say that this happens in all 32 camps, but I see your point. All it took for me to believe foul play was the article title & a tweet. Probably less since everything I associate with Burfict is bad, so titling the article with his name was probably enough. Could have done more digging on it, but the fact that Burfict is a proven scumbag deterred me.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so upset? I saw this on George Iloka's twitter feed the other day. I remember I saw it. I posted it. Sorry I didn't do it earlier - I was away from the computer.

My belief is that it is factual.

You are so damn sensitive.

Not sensible at all. Just wondering when trolling team boards was a thing.
The same Shit was posted on the general board, did you go there and sing your bullshit???
No you came in here, we don't give a Shit about your opinion here, this is our team board..

If trolling team boards is now a thing, I'm sure you and you dirty team board can be accommodated.
You want to come in here trolling, than brace yourself for the backlash.
You want to come in and talk objectively, fine. But check yourself at the door. YOU came in our house with the crap and now want to complain.....then stay out. Simple solution.

Of coarse you are going to stick up for you boy.....But do it on the general board.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sensible at all. Just wondering when trolling team boards was a thing.
The same Shit was posted on the general board, did you go there and sing your bullshit???
No you came in here, we don't give a Shit about your opinion here, this is our team board..

If trolling team boards is now a thing, I'm sure you and you dirty team board can be accommodated.
You want to come in here trolling, than brace yourself for the backlash.
You want to come in and talk objectively, fine. But check yourself at the door. YOU came in our house with the crap and now want to complain.....then stay out. Simple solution.

Of coarse you are going to stick up for you boy.....But do it on the general board.

I can't ever remember going on the general board. I generally only post on the Bengal board. I like reading this thread on the Steelers board because it is specifically about the division. Useful info and opinions. I wasn't aware that having a different perspective makes one a troll...... I would generally associate trolling with intentionally stirring up trouble without really adding anything new to the conversation. But I suppose it's all about the perspective of the person reading it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't ever remember going on the general board. I generally only post on the Bengal board. I like reading this thread on the Steelers board because it is specifically about the division. Useful info and opinions. I wasn't aware that having a different perspective makes one a troll...... I would generally associate trolling with intentionally stirring up trouble without really adding anything new to the conversation. But I suppose it's all about the perspective of the person reading it.

Is burfict dirty player....yes
Is Krappernick a douche canoe....yes

So what did you add.......

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 1 PS Gms

Noteworthy...

NO @ CLE...according to his stat line and the highlights, Kizer looked pretty good last night. It might be '18, but he'll be the starter soon in CLE.

WAS @ BAL...I'm really starting to think Cousins has made a big mistake...he's going to make a lot of money next yr regardless, but how much will a stink of a season hurt him? That did not look good at all...I know it's preseason, etc., but I'm not sure if this is 9 win team this yr...something to watch for there.

BAL...Obviously the DEF looked pretty good and we can expect them to be a good unit. OFC...not much learned last night, but I'll keep saying it until the cows come home, they will find a way to peak twice a year....we can expect 10/1 and 12/10 to be those games.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually surprised at how Trubisky played as well. No way he starts, but he made Glennon look like the rookie.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3