• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in this what if scenario, Big Ben retires after this season. Is there enough confidence in Osweiler as a starter? Cleveland might keep him depending on how he does this year. All I know is I am 100% not confident in Jones or Dobbs. Not to say Dobbs is bad or anything, but he's a rookie and the chances of him being Dak Prescott are slim to none. I would take a chance on Colin Kaepernick but there would need to be a conversation regarding his actions and what is expected of him in the future. Politics aside, I like Kaepernick. I think he got a raw deal with having two coaches who didn't know how to be NFL coaches and didn't know what to do with him. He also has shoulder surgery so that probably didn't help either. I personally think, if given a chance, Kaepernick will prove to still be a very good starting QB in the NFL.

As I've said before about Kaep...I don't agree with what he did, but it's America he was within his rights. At the same time, we can share our opinions more than ever in this social media society so you have to handle the consequences of what he did...would he be a distraction in the Steeler lockeroom? Most likely not.

As a QB...imo he's peaked...granted, the team around him in SF peaked as well, especially OL. I respect his work, but I'm not a huge Haley fan. I think Ben kinda makes him look a little better than the game plans he puts out there some times...adjusting to a guy that's probably not going to get pass read 2 before he takes off...that'll take some creativity....I question if Haley would know how to use him.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in this what if scenario, Big Ben retires after this season. Is there enough confidence in Osweiler as a starter? Cleveland might keep him depending on how he does this year. All I know is I am 100% not confident in Jones or Dobbs. Not to say Dobbs is bad or anything, but he's a rookie and the chances of him being Dak Prescott are slim to none. I would take a chance on Colin Kaepernick but there would need to be a conversation regarding his actions and what is expected of him in the future. Politics aside, I like Kaepernick. I think he got a raw deal with having two coaches who didn't know how to be NFL coaches and didn't know what to do with him. He also has shoulder surgery so that probably didn't help either. I personally think, if given a chance, Kaepernick will prove to still be a very good starting QB in the NFL.

Send Krappernick to Cleveland.....
I'll take my chances with Dobbs. But I'm sure Tomlin and his love affair with laundry will get the spot.

But seriously.....fuck krappernick.

Ask A-Vill how he'd like to block for a POS like that.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take my chances with Dobbs. But I'm sure Tomlin and his love affair with laundry will get the spot.

I'm sure Vill's morals would still block for him because it's his job. I really hope Dirty Laundry doesn't get the starter spot or at least Ben plays 1 more year for Dobbs to learn behind him. His protesting I'm fine with, it's the pig socks and the Castro shirt were over the line a bit but that's what Villenueva served for. So people can show their disapproval of things in America. But that's neither here nor there lol.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Vill's morals would still block for him because it's his job. I really hope Dirty Laundry doesn't get the starter spot or at least Ben plays 1 more year for Dobbs to learn behind him. His protesting I'm fine with, it's the pig socks and the Castro shirt were over the line a bit but that's what Villenueva served for. So people can show their disapproval of things in America. But that's neither here nor there lol.

Krappernick well be long gone by the time Ben calls it a career.
Laundry has some bullshit cult with Tomlin and the F/O, so unless he gets traded, dies, or retirees Dobbs our anyone else that comes to the burg will play second fiddle to laundry.....the second coming of cliff stout

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says it all right there!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to debate but his Dumbass protest has no legs......
He says he did it because of racism and being oppressed..... I'm sure his white parents who paid for his idiot ass to go to school are proud. He's nothing more than an attention whore so when his career tanked he needed a new way to get attention.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krappernick well be long gone by the time Ben calls it a career.
Laundry has some bullshit cult with Tomlin and the F/O, so unless he gets traded, dies, or retirees Dobbs our anyone else that comes to the burg will play second fiddle to laundry.....the second coming of cliff stout

We may never find out why Landry is still on this roster, but it's clear that Tomlin and Haley are comfortable with him as the #2...I don't think they see him as a long term #1...if Ben were to shut it down after this season, Landry probably gets the '18 season before giving way to a draft pick or most likely Dobbs for the '19 season.

I don't expect them to go after a bigger name in a FA...they will suck for '18 and maybe a top 10 pick and Jason Eason is on the board.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says it all right there!

A-Vill would block for him just fine because that's his job and his military training tells him to protect his team. I highly doubt that would be an issue lol.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to debate but his Dumbass protest has no legs......
He says he did it because of racism and being oppressed..... I'm sure his white parents who paid for his idiot ass to go to school are proud. He's nothing more than an attention whore so when his career tanked he needed a new way to get attention.....

His protest may not have any legs but he's allowed to do it. I don't think that makes him a piece of shit though. With that said, the antics and clothing choices afterwards don't help him out any in the slightest.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may never find out why Landry is still on this roster, but it's clear that Tomlin and Haley are comfortable with him as the #2...I don't think they see him as a long term #1...if Ben were to shut it down after this season, Landry probably gets the '18 season before giving way to a draft pick or most likely Dobbs for the '19 season.

I don't expect them to go after a bigger name in a FA...they will suck for '18 and maybe a top 10 pick and Jason Eason is on the board.

He's gotta be sucking off one of the coaches or something. Or bending over for one of them.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CLE is not going to keep Osweiler with his cap hit next yr ($18 mil) unless he's the starter and I don't expect him to be the starter.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A-Vill would block for him just fine because that's his job and his military training tells him to protect his team. I highly doubt that would be an issue lol.

Ask @MISKO his opinion of it......

Honestly this is a dead issue, Krappernick is not a Steeler and won't be.
He is everything opposite of a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree.....

I don't see an F/A coming in though.....
They will get the same treatment as Met did.

Fuck it, someone call Maddox see if he's up to it....lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... Burfict goes low on a teammate recovering from a major knee injury in a NON-TACKLING drill... What fucking toolbag! Get him the fuck outta the league!

Vontaze Burfict preps for Steelers' matchups by going after his teammate at practice

@Psych-Ward @Bridgeburner @Superbelt @Ojb81 @Ewa PGH Fan @ATL96Steeler

:badmin:

Seems buttfuck Burfict is back being the dirty prick he always was.......

Vontaze Burfict causes fight at Bengals camp after dirty play on Giovani Bernard

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone deserves a bounty, it's that guy. If the league can't stop it, an OG and OC should work together to snap his femur.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well put it in the right thread next time!

just kidding... but only a little :lol:

25061262-61c1-4204-a043-a4e2071146a1_text.gif

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3