• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you went to college, you'd understand why a DUI isn't a deterrent. But shine up them blinders and continue making excuses. :L

You're fucking retarded. You have to go to college to understand why a DUI isn't a deterrent? Our entire justice system has it wrong, but you know the answer, because you went to college.

And yet, you still couldn't provide an actual answer. :lol:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fucking retarded. You have to go to college to understand why a DUI isn't a deterrent? Our entire justice system has it wrong, but you know the answer, because you went to college.

And yet, you still couldn't provide an actual answer. :lol:

I did provide an answer. If you went to college, you'd know why it isn't a deterrent.

Since you didn't -- I will help you out. The biggest part of a DUI is a fine (he will wipe his ass with 600-1200 bux next year once he signs in the NFL (not a deterrent). Then you have the suspended license -- if you went to college, you'd know everything is right there for you. For 90 days (Alabama law), he will have to walk instead, Uber if he can OR he will just have one of his roommates drive his car to where they'd like to go, as you usually live with 3,4, 5 roommates in college. (not a deterrent). FYI -- more kids DO NOT have a car on campus than do. Hell, some colleges do not even allow you to bring a car until you are an upper classmen (3rd year and up) -- some allow it after freshman year (hence the reason everything is within walking/biking distance for you in college)

The DUI will make it slightly uncomfortable for a few months, but the part that usually hurts everyday citizens (the fines and lack of driving ability) -- does next to nothing for a student athlete like Hand.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did provide an answer. If you went to college, you'd know why it isn't a deterrent.

Since you didn't -- I will help you out. The biggest part of a DUI is a fine (he will wipe his ass with 600-1200 bux next year once he signs in the NFL (not a deterrent). Then you have the suspended license -- if you went to college, you'd know everything is right there for you. For 90 days (Alabama law), he will have to walk instead, Uber if he can OR he will just have one of his roommates drive his car to where they'd like to go, as you usually live with 3,4, 5 roommates in college. (not a deterrent). FYI -- more kids DO NOT have a car on campus than do. Hell, some colleges do not even allow you to bring a car until you are an upper classmen (3rd year and up) -- some allow it after freshman year (hence the reason everything is within walking/biking distance for you in college)

The DUI will make it slightly uncomfortable for a few months, but the part that usually hurts everyday citizens (the fines and lack of driving ability) -- does next to nothing for a student athlete like Hand.

:lol: at thinking you need to go to college for that answer. Fucking retard, that's called being young.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, who the fuck stays on campus the majority of time? Plenty of students don't live in dorms, they live in apartments off campus, and that's where everyone hangs out anyway.

Go to the dorms so you can smoke weed through a toliet paper roll with dryer sheets in it or go to the friend with an actual apartment/house and be comfortable? Hmmm, where do you think everyone is?

Maybe you wouldn't have been affected because you were a dork with no life. But most people are going to be affected, college student or not.

You are just making up shit really. At one point you even go so far as to name Uber as a reason why losing your license isn't a punishment? So why does anyone have a license?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at thinking you need to go to college for that answer. Fucking retard, that's called being young.

Really? You lived on a college campus when you were young? Going out on a limb and saying you didn't.

If you had -- you wouldn't still be saying things like 'fucking retard'. I'm sure you think that is funny in your trailer park, but the rest of world stopped finding it humorous when they got out of grade school.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You lived on a college campus when you were young? Going out on a limb and saying you didn't.

If you had -- you wouldn't still be saying things like 'fucking retard'. I'm sure you think that is funny in your trailer park, but the rest of world stopped finding it humorous when they got out of grade school.

Everything I said was based on experiences. I fucked a lot of college girls back in the day.

You didn't find me calling you a fucking retard funny? Let me find my shock face...you fucking retard.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, who the fuck stays on campus the majority of time? Plenty of students don't live in dorms, they live in apartments off campus, and that's where everyone hangs out anyway.

Go to the dorms so you can smoke weed through a toliet paper roll with dryer sheets in it or go to the friend with an actual apartment/house and be comfortable? Hmmm, where do you think everyone is?

Maybe you wouldn't have been affected because you were a dork with no life. But most people are going to be affected, college student or not.

You are just making up shit really. At one point you even go so far as to name Uber as a reason why losing your license isn't a punishment? So why does anyone have a license?

Once again -- IF YOU WENT TO COLLEGE, you'd know, most do not allow underclass men to live off campus. Freshman year, you are in a dorm, unless you get a special waiver from the school (usually single parents). Depending on the school -- they can make you stay in a dorm your sophomore year too. When you do move off campus, guess what you end up having? 3,4,5 roommates, because it is the only way you can afford housing with the scholarship stipend provided. Are you catching on yet?

And please quit making me laugh -- the high school bench warmer is calling someone a 'dork'? I was the guy on the team who you would carry my helmet and shoulder pads for and then cheer me on while you watched from the sidelines. It is humorous though. I'm sure you were a 'BMOC' with your stoner buddies.

Lastly -- and I know this is going to sound crazy for someone I'm willing to bet has never even used Uber. Many places in the US, people don't even own cars. This was before Uber and an Uber is WAY cheaper than a taxi. So as I stated -- on a college campus, losing your license for 3 months means literally nothing. In the real world -- where you have to drive to a job or take care of a family? ABSOLUTELY. If you went to college -- you'd understand how little that is as a 'punishment'

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I said was based on experiences. I fucked a lot of college girls back in the day.

You didn't find me calling you a fucking retard funny? Let me find my shock face...you fucking retard.

Like ANYONE believes the high school bench warmer was pulling tail on a college campus. Priceless. How much is the real estate in fantasyland? :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again -- IF YOU WENT TO COLLEGE, you'd know, most do not allow underclass men to live off campus. Freshman year, you are in a dorm, unless you get a special waiver from the school (usually single parents). Depending on the school -- they can make you stay in a dorm your sophomore year too. When you do move off campus, guess what you end up having? 3,4,5 roommates, because it is the only way you can afford housing with the scholarship stipend provided. Are you catching on yet?

What does where they have to live have to do with where they want to be? You are making my point for me that - nobody wants to be on campus and you're too stupid to even see it because you are more busy playing with yourself.

And please quit making me laugh -- the high school bench warmer is calling someone a 'dork'? I was the guy on the team who you would carry my helmet and shoulder pads for and then cheer me on while you watched from the sidelines. It is humorous though. I'm sure you were a 'BMOC' with your stoner buddies.

Ummm, everyone carried their own helmet and pads when I was in highschool. Do you live in a Coke commercial or something?

Lastly -- and I know this is going to sound crazy for someone I'm willing to bet has never even used Uber. Many places in the US, people don't even own cars. This was before Uber and an Uber is WAY cheaper than a taxi. So as I stated -- on a college campus, losing your license for 3 months means literally nothing. In the real world -- where you have to drive to a job or take care of a family? ABSOLUTELY. If you went to college -- you'd understand how little that is as a 'punishment'

Do you and @ralphiewvu share notes on the stuff you guys make up about me?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like ANYONE believes the high school bench warmer was pulling tail on a college campus. Priceless. How much is the real estate in fantasyland? :L

You don't know shit about women.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did the college you went to have a Dept of Condescending Prick...because I think you got a double major in douchebag and asshat.

The Dept. of Education published a study recently that showed approximately 87 colleges and universities that required freshmen to live on-campus, mostly private schools...I would hardly call that "MOST". Shit, some schools don't even have fucking dorms.

As for the school you were referring to that doesn't allow their underclass men to live off campus...do they allow their underclass women? What about their overclass men and women?

As for not having a car...No biggie at some small liberal arts college....giant pain in the ass in Tuscaloosa.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does where they have to live have to do with where they want to be? You are making my point for me that - nobody wants to be on campus and you're too stupid to even see it because you are more busy playing with yourself.

Ummm, everyone carried their own helmet and pads when I was in highschool. Do you live in a Coke commercial or something?

Do you and @ralphiewvu share notes on the stuff you guys make up about me?

Priceless you'd call someone dumb, while making comments like 'fucking retard' and 'playing with yourself'. Are you 10 years old or something? With a vocabulary like that, I'm embarrassed for you.

And I don't have to make up anything about you. Maybe you forgot you told the board, you 'sucked ass' (I believe those are your exact words) at football in HS.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Priceless you'd call someone dumb, while making comments like 'fucking retard' and 'playing with yourself'. Are you 10 years old or something? With a vocabulary like that, I'm embarrassed for you.

Yeah, you seem to have tons of class.

:lol:

And I don't have to make up anything about you. Maybe you forgot you told the board, you 'sucked ass' (I believe those are your exact words) at football in HS.

I didn't quote the part about HS football, I have no problem with the truth. You went off trying to pretend I'm some trailer park guy who's never heard of and/or used Uber.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the college you went to have a Dept of Condescending Prick...because I think you got a double major in douchebag and asshat.

The Dept. of Education published a study recently that showed approximately 87 colleges and universities that required freshmen to live on-campus, mostly private schools...I would hardly call that "MOST". Shit, some schools don't even have fucking dorms.

As for the school you were referring to that doesn't allow their underclass men to live off campus...do they allow their underclass women? What about their overclass men and women?

As for not having a car...No biggie at some small liberal arts college....giant pain in the ass in Tuscaloosa.

Here come 94 to back his butt buddy. Maybe you should read what he has been writing and you'd understand the condescending tone.

And as I said repeatedly -- you aren't living on your own in college unless your parents are loaded. You have all kinds of roommates to give you a ride for 90 days, if you don't want to walk, bike or take an Uber. I lived for 6 years on a college campus -- 5 of 6 off campus and only had a car for the last 2 years. Not a big deal at all and the last two years, I was in graduate school in a smaller city and didn't even need it.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you seem to have tons of class.

:lol:

I didn't quote the part about HS football, I have no problem with the truth. You went off trying to pretend I'm some trailer park guy who's never heard of and/or used Uber.

I'd bet my life you've never used it and the trailer park comment was a stab in the dark -- anyone using phrases like you have, it seems to fit that profile. From the sounds of it -- I was spot on though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet my life you've never used it and the trailer park comment was a stab in the dark -- anyone using phrases like you have, it seems to fit that profile. From the sounds of it -- I was spot on though.

Because you're an idiot. Not only have I used uber, I was made to use uber for work to give a price estimate on how to make a similiar app.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you forgot this stupid post already?

The fact you think it's hard to pull tail on a college campus pretty much tells on you.

Hard for you? Yes.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're an idiot. Not only have I used uber, I was made to use uber for work to give a price estimate on how to make a similiar app.
:lol: :lol::lol:

How much was that real estate? I hear fantasyland is a beautiful place.