• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here come 94 to back his butt buddy. Maybe you should read what he has been writing and you'd understand the condescending tone.

And as I said repeatedly -- you aren't living on your own in college unless your parents are loaded. You have all kinds of roommates to give you a ride for 90 days, if you don't want to walk, bike or take an Uber. I lived for 6 years on a college campus -- 5 of 6 off campus and only had a car for the last 2 years. Not a big deal at all and the last two years, I was in graduate school in a smaller city and didn't even need it.

Or maybe I think anybody that says "IF YOU WENT TO COLLEGE" to put someone down is a douchebag.

Not that that would be the only reason I think you're a douchebag.

So wait, I have all kinds of roommates to give me a ride, and nobody needs a car...which one is it.

Maybe you didn't need a ride at Golden Tee University, but I literally didn't know anybody in my grad class of 75 that didn't have a car.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with, not for dipshit.

It is your 'story'. I hope this continues, I can't wait to hear you tell us Apple and Facebook too. Quite an imagination you have.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does where they have to live have to do with where they want to be? You are making my point for me that - nobody wants to be on campus and you're too stupid to even see it because you are more busy playing with yourself.

Ummm, everyone carried their own helmet and pads when I was in highschool. Do you live in a Coke commercial or something?

Do you and @ralphiewvu share notes on the stuff you guys make up about me?

@Rolltide94 an you think I'm the reason this thing is going 40 pages lulz

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the college you went to have a Dept of Condescending Prick...because I think you got a double major in douchebag and asshat.

The Dept. of Education published a study recently that showed approximately 87 colleges and universities that required freshmen to live on-campus, mostly private schools...I would hardly call that "MOST". Shit, some schools don't even have fucking dorms.

As for the school you were referring to that doesn't allow their underclass men to live off campus...do they allow their underclass women? What about their overclass men and women?

As for not having a car...No biggie at some small liberal arts college....giant pain in the ass in Tuscaloosa.

I seriously hope you ask the first question to bandwagon pink ears too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe I think anybody that says "IF YOU WENT TO COLLEGE" to put someone down is a douchebag.

Not that that would be the only reason I think you're a douchebag.

So wait, I have all kinds of roommates to give me a ride, and nobody needs a car...which one is it.

Maybe you didn't need a ride at Golden Tee University, but I literally didn't know anybody in my grad class of 75 that didn't have a car.

It is quite simple -- the college comment was made because I said taking a car away from someone for 90 days while in school isn't a punishment.

And talking about having roommates and the fact Hand HAS A CAR -- he can just have his roommates drive him if it was necessary.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is your 'story'. I hope this continues, I can't wait to hear you tell us Apple and Facebook too. Quite an imagination you have.

I lived down the road from Apple, does that count?

I actually hate both Apple and Facebook.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is quite simple -- the college comment was made because I said taking a car away from someone for 90 days while in school isn't a punishment.

And talking about having roommates and the fact Hand HAS A CAR -- he can just have his roommates drive him if it was necessary.

Again you think roommates and having friends that will give you a ride is a college thing only?

Stupid.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, 4D20 is making more friends I see.

Your new friend seems like a stuck up prick though. Not fond of people who feel the need to trash on the perceived education of others. Seems a bit sophomoric to me.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget condescending prick and douchebag!

They may not be self taught but they sure are there! :lol:

Well it's words on the internet, so stay mad if you want. Most people are able to laugh it off and move on.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's words on the internet, so stay mad if you want. Most people are able to laugh it off and move on.

LOL you took that all to heart.

It is cute how you keep prolonging this thread.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, 4D20 is making more friends I see.

Your new friend seems like a stuck up prick though. Not fond of people who feel the need to trash on the perceived education of others. Seems a bit sophomoric to me.

He says he's been here for years, but really he's been here for about a year.

Ask him how good Harbaugh/Michigan would be if they had the advantage of being in the south.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a top-notch slap fight.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you think roommates and having friends that will give you a ride is a college thing only?

Stupid.

Good lord. Do I have to spell it out for you?

This is why I said -- you'd understand if you went to college. In college, you are living with 3,4, 5 roommates. No one is working a job, unless they have a work/study or an off day during the week or on the weekend because they have classes spread out during the week. Someone is ALWAYS at the house. You have student loans, scholarships or parents footing the rent and expenses.

In the real world (not at college), you have to have a full time job to pay your rent and living expenses. So finding someone who can give you a ride to and from your job won't be easy. To have to do that for 90 days would be a huge pain in the ass.