• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how dare Alabama fans post constantly on a WVU thread...

Oh wait, it's an Alabama thread and you are the outsider.

Your brethren and others were the ones complaining its this long. Just making sure everyone see's the gumps aren't innocent in the prolonging. :lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your brethren and others were the ones complaining its this long. Just making sure everyone see's the gumps aren't innocent in the prolonging. :lol:

Are you demanding the last word or something?

:scratch:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70% of the post on this thread, are by like three or four of the "Tuskaloosa Talibans" finest hoop soldiers...and, according to those three or four, others have their "jimmies rustled"?...now that's funny!

Can you imagine the shit that will be coming out of those three or four if the "Tuskaloosa Taliban" lose to FSU on September 2nd?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I'm sorry, you weren't the one condescendingly saying this thread will go 40 pages because of a WVU alum? That wasn't you?

LOL, You are still getting my bet.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70% of the post on this thread, are by like three or four of the "Tuskaloosa Talibans" finest hoop soldiers...and, according to those three or four, others have their "jimmies rustled"?...now that's funny!

Can you imagine the shit that will be coming out of those three or four if the "Tuskaloosa Taliban" lose to FSU on September 2nd?

Well, since your imagination is the only place that is happening I guess we will never find out...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just another game, better to lose early than late.

I will get mine out of the way now and irritate you because I didnt wait to see if they would lose or not.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you wish you were a stoner, they you might have actually had friends. It actually surprises me that you didn't spend the majority of your developing years smoking weed...it would explain why your social and cognitive skills didn't fully develop.

Unlike you, I have the emotional skills to be empathetic and learn from someone else's experience, without having to actually experience them myself. Nor am I naive enough to believe that my college experience is the way every college experience is, like you seem to.

Interesting response. It was a complete waste of time, as it has zero to do with me, but I appreciate the effort you put into it.

I am curious though -- who exactly are you being empathetic towards? The plight of the 20 year old imaginary stoner.

Lastly -- who said anything about every college experience being the same? I'd love to see where that was mentioned. So you can talk about naivety, but it is nothing more than common sense.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly -- who said anything about every college experience being the same? I'd love to see where that was mentioned. So you can talk about naivety, but it is nothing more than common sense.

You're the one who said that MOST colleges require freshman to live in dorms...when that clearly isn't true.

You are also the one that keeps using your own anecdotal evidence and extrapolating it to cover everyone's college experience:

FYI -- more kids DO NOT have a car on campus than do. Hell, some colleges do not even allow you to bring a car until you are an upper classmen (3rd year and up) -- some allow it after freshman year (hence the reason everything is within walking/biking distance for you in college)

I lived for 6 years on a college campus -- 5 of 6 off campus and only had a car for the last 2 years. Not a big deal at all and the last two years, I was in graduate school in a smaller city and didn't even need it.

If those aren't broad generalizations based on your college experience, then what exactly are they.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who said that MOST colleges require freshman to live in dorms...when that clearly isn't true.

You are also the one that keeps using your own anecdotal evidence and extrapolating it to cover everyone's college experience:

If those aren't broad generalizations based on your college experience, then what exactly are they.

What is the broad generalization I made? National avg for college students who have a car is under 50% and that INCLUDES those students who live at home and commute (or it'd be less).

And EVERY major university has all the amenities a student could ask for within a few miles on campus. Businesses do backflips to open up store fronts on college campuses -- school supplies, fast food, general stores, gas stations, bars and restaurants, etc etc, are on every campus.

It isn't a broad generalization. Show me a major university that doesn't have everything I just listed. If you are going to a private school in the country -- yes, you will definitely need a car, as you will most likely need to drive to get necessities. Not happening on a major universities campus WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. :L

Lastly -- I'm still waiting to hear who you are being empathetic too??

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the broad generalization I made? National avg for college students who have a car is under 50% and that INCLUDES those students who live at home and commute (or it'd be less).

And EVERY major university has all the amenities a student could ask for within a few miles on campus. Businesses do backflips to open up store fronts on college campuses -- school supplies, fast food, general stores, gas stations, bars and restaurants, etc etc, are on every campus.

It isn't a broad generalization. Show me a major university that doesn't have everything I just listed. If you are going to a private school in the country -- yes, you will definitely need a car, as you will most likely need to drive to get necessities. Not happening on a major universities campus WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. :L

Lastly -- I'm still waiting to hear who you are being empathetic too??

I can assure you, it's not you.

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...-where-the-most-students-bring-cars-to-campus

Unless of course you would like to make the argument that Mississippi State is not a major university, with 95% of students having cars I would say you are full of shit.

You know what's hard to find on campus for most students...jobs, grocery stores and affordable housing. I seriously doubt that 95% of MSU students have a car because they can get everything they need on campus.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's hard to find on campus for most students...jobs, grocery stores and affordable housing. I seriously doubt that 95% of MSU students have a car because they can get everything they need on campus.
But how many have an engine block hanging in a tree in the front yard?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how many have an engine block hanging in a tree in the front yard?

Having lived in Columbus for a brief forgettable time, I am going to guess that only 48% of the 95% are actually running.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clear up any confusion, I spent a few years in Manhattan KS, and the college in question is K-State.

I knew many freshman who lived in apartments, and they usually had cars because most of them were from little farm towns.

But I guess my experience wasn't real since I wasn't a student.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can assure you, it's not you.

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...-where-the-most-students-bring-cars-to-campus

Unless of course you would like to make the argument that Mississippi State is not a major university, with 95% of students having cars I would say you are full of shit.

And I can assure you talked out of your ass, as it is three posts in a row and you've yet to answer who your being empathetic too. :lol:

Took a long time to figure out if Mississippi State has everything you need on campus. Burger King, Einstein Bagels, a P.O.D., a 500 seat food court that serves anything from Southern cuisine to Chinese stir fry. You want to workout, a 10,000 square foot gym, Olympic swimming pool, 6 basketball courts, 8 racket ball courts, a full indoor running track, the student center which has anything and everything you need from groceries to school supplies.

I'd guess they have such a high rate of students with cars is the same reason Wayne State does -- they have a ton of people who commute.

And how in the world can you say finding a job on campus is hard? Schools literally have work study programs for students where they get placed into jobs on campus. :L

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can assure you talked out of your ass, as it is three posts in a row and you've yet to answer who your being empathetic too. :lol:

Took a long time to figure out if Mississippi State has everything you need on campus. Burger King, Einstein Bagels, a P.O.D., a 500 seat food court that serves anything from Southern cuisine to Chinese stir fry. You want to workout, a 10,000 square foot gym, Olympic swimming pool, 6 basketball courts, 8 racket ball courts, a full indoor running track, the student center which has anything and everything you need from groceries to school supplies.

I'd guess they have such a high rate of students with cars is the same reason Wayne State does -- they have a ton of people who commute.

And how in the world can you say finding a job on campus is hard? Schools literally have work study programs for students where they get placed into jobs on campus. :L

At the moment the people I am not being empathetic too is short...you are in a very exclusive club.

You are indeed a complete moron. Where the hell do you think all these people are commuting to Starville, MS from?

Burger King and Einstein Bagels, LOL, yup, everything you need.

The student center has a convenience store...I guess you could buy your groceries there...if you were fucking retarded.

And double LOL for pretending that work study jobs on campus are just laying around for anyone who needs one to scoop one up. Do you even know how the federal work-study program works? You do realize that they are not even open to everyone? Right?

I guess the other 20,000 plus students at MSU all work at Burger King?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment the people I am not being empathetic too is short...you are in a very exclusive club.

You are indeed a complete moron. Where the hell do you think all these people are commuting to Starville, MS from?

Burger King and Einstein Bagels, LOL, yup, everything you need.

The student center has a convenience store...I guess you could buy your groceries there...if you were fucking retarded.

And double LOL for pretending that work study jobs on campus are just laying around for anyone who needs one to scoop one up. Do you even know how the federal work-study program works? You do realize that they are not even open to everyone? Right?

I guess the other 20,000 plus students at MSU all work at Burger King?

Seeing as the one school you picked out only has campus housing for 25% of their students. I'm guessing the other 75% are commuting from outside 'Starville'. Just a stab in the dark though. :L

And I know this is going to sound crazy -- but those living on campus only need a general store because........they have access to the cafeterias included in their room and board. So outside of snacks and beverages -- your food is covered.

And work study jobs are a dime a dozen on college campuses, unless your parents are loaded, and if that is the case you have no need for a work study, you will get placed in a campus job.

The more you respond, the more empathetic I'm becoming towards the Bama fan base. You need everything spelled out for, but I understand. Anyone who still uses the word 'retarded' like multiple Bama fans have in this thread shows a lack of intellect, and explains why you need someone to hold your hand thru an explanation.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as the one school you picked out only has campus housing for 25% of their students. I'm guessing the other 75% are commuting from outside 'Starville'. Just a stab in the dark though. :L

And I know this is going to sound crazy -- but those living on campus only need a general store because........they have access to the cafeterias included in their room and board. So outside of snacks and beverages -- your food is covered.

And work study jobs are a dime a dozen on college campuses, unless your parents are loaded, and if that is the case you have no need for a work study, you will get placed in a campus job.

The more you respond, the more empathetic I'm becoming towards the Bama fan base. You need everything spelled out for, but I understand. Anyone who still uses the word 'retarded' like multiple Bama fans have in this thread shows a lack of intellect, and explains why you need someone to hold your hand thru an explanation.

I don't throw the word retarded around lightly...only when it seems to fit. People than get offended by words are the ones I find struggle with their cognitive skills.

I picked the one school out because you asked for one school. Would you like to try another.

While there may be more jobs on campus now due to universities limiting hours trying not to run afoul of the ACA. Saying they are a dime a dozen tells me you've never had one.

So now we are talking about 25% of students...I though we were talking about most students.

I'm pretty sure the % of MSU students that commutes from outside Starkville is a pretty small group, The town is a University town with about half the population of the school...but if you want to talk out of your ass about something you know nothing about, why should this thread be any different than a hundred other threads you post on.