• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't throw the word retarded around lightly...only when it seems to fit. People than get offended by words are the ones I find struggle with their cognitive skills.

I picked the one school out because you asked for one school. Would you like to try another.

While there may be more jobs on campus now due to universities limiting hours trying not to run afoul of the ACA. Saying they are a dime a dozen tells me you've never had one.

So now we are talking about 25% of students...I though we were talking about most students.

I'm pretty sure the % of MSU students that commutes from outside Starkville is a pretty small group, The town is a University town with about half the population of the school...but if you want to talk out of your ass about something you know nothing about, why should this thread be any different than a hundred other threads you post on.

It is humorous listening to you try to sound intelligent by talking about cognitive skills and empathy. Until you get called out and have no response, then you show your true intelligence and resort to terms like 'retarded' (I have to give props to the Bama fan base -- been at least 15 years since I've seen anyone use that term, but Bama fans may be a little behind the rest of the general population).

And work study programs are a dime a dozen -- anyone who qualifies for financial aid can get one. The earlier you sign up for one, the better the job or hours will be you can choose from. So while some may decline to accept a work study, it won't be because of a lack of jobs. The jobs they do give out, you are only working like 8-12 hours a week. And I did have a 'work study' -- had one each of my last two years. I signed up late as I wasn't sure if I was going to go to grad school -- so my first was an aide in the financial aid office. I actually had to do work. My second 'job' was basketball gym attendant -- sit in the stands and do my homework while people played basketball.

And yes -- for your example, we are talking about 25% because only 25% live on campus. Not terrible difficult to understand. It goes back to my common sense talk we had a few pages back.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is humorous listening to you try to sound intelligent by talking about cognitive skills and empathy. Until you get called out and have no response, then you show your true intelligence and resort to terms like 'retarded' (I have to give props to the Bama fan base -- been at least 15 years since I've seen anyone use that term, but Bama fans may be a little behind the rest of the general population).

And work study programs are a dime a dozen -- anyone who qualifies for financial aid can get one. The earlier you sign up for one, the better the job or hours will be you can choose from. So while some may decline to accept a work study, it won't be because of a lack of jobs. The jobs they do give out, you are only working like 8-12 hours a week. And I did have a 'work study' -- had one each of my last two years. I signed up late as I wasn't sure if I was going to go to grad school -- so my first was an aide in the financial aid office. I actually had to do work. My second 'job' was basketball gym attendant -- sit in the stands and do my homework while people played basketball.

And yes -- for your example, we are talking about 25% because only 25% live on campus. Not terrible difficult to understand. It goes back to my common sense talk we had a few pages back.

How exactly did you call me out on being empathetic...Are you struggling with what the word means or are you just too stupid to understand what I said.

Clearly I have offended you gentile upbringing, perhaps I should just use dumbass...works equally well for me, how about you dumbass.

8-12 hours a week...you must have been exhausted. Was your master's degree in Gender Studies too taxing for your schedule.

Again, I love how you take your personal experience and use that as the basis for an argument of all college life. I guess I should expect no less from a narcissist.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I guess my experience wasn't real since I wasn't a student.

If your experience wasn't real...is any of this real...

I'm feeling empathy for you during you existential crisis, lol.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly did you call me out on being empathetic...Are you struggling with what the word means or are you just too stupid to understand what I said.

Clearly I have offended you gentile upbringing, perhaps I should just use dumbass...works equally well for me, how about you dumbass.

8-12 hours a week...you must have been exhausted. Was your master's degree in Gender Studies too taxing for your schedule.

Again, I love how you take your personal experience and use that as the basis for an argument of all college life. I guess I should expect no less from a narcissist.

Do you have any clue what a work study is? It isn't a full time job. It is usually in the 10-15 hour range, not for me personally, but for the entire program. So you don't think I'm being a narcissist.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you didn't offend me with the use of the word 'retarded' -- it just shows your own ignorance and immaturity. Also, for someone who wants to talk about being empathetic, the use of that term shows a complete lack of empathy. But from the first time you used the term, it was quite obvious you didn't even understand the meaning.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any clue what a work study is? It isn't a full time job. It is usually in the 10-15 hour range, not for me personally, but for the entire program. So you don't think I'm being a narcissist.

To take it a step further. The max amount of hours allowed is 20 for a work study and it states it'd take multiple jobs to reach that.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you didn't offend me with the use of the word 'retarded' -- it just shows your own ignorance and immaturity. Also, for someone who wants to talk about being empathetic, the use of that term shows a complete lack of empathy. But from the first time you used the term, it was quite obvious you didn't even understand the meaning.

I feel like I've reached nerd nirvana...I've been called ignorant and immature by Trustme. My life on these boards is complete now.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To take it a step further. The max amount of hours allowed is 20 for a work study and it states it'd take multiple jobs to reach that.

I know you don't have any friends, but c'mon, replying to your own threads now?

I wasn't mocking you for your 8-12 hours comment...well, really I was, but it wasn't the only reason.

The majority of college students can't make it on the amount of hours provided, which is why the majority of college students that do work, don't work a work study job and why many that do have other jobs. These economic realities are why many schools have a majority of kids who live off campus and work off campus, because they have to. For the majority of them a vehicle is also a necessity. Your 48% number is skewed by urban campuses who have no carson campus cars.

You can keep talking to yourself, I am done with your pseudo-intellectualism. I can't believe I let myself get sucked in by your trolling. Now I've spent the better part of 2 pages arguing about mindless minutiae that doesn't ever pertain to the OP anymore, congrats you win.

Your brethren and others were the ones complaining its this long. Just making sure everyone see's the gumps aren't innocent in the prolonging. :lol:

Ralphie you are welcome to come make fun of me for this shit...well deserved.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I've reached nerd nirvana...I've been called ignorant and immature by Trustme. My life on these boards is complete now.

Someone realize finally how hypocritical he is when he talks about being empathetic in one sentence and flashes his ignorance by calling someone 'retarded'. Priceless.

Continue to talk in circles with your thesaurus trying to sound intelligent, while saying absolutely nothing of substance. I will continue to laugh at you and point out how clueless you are.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I use the word retarded mostly because it offends ignorant PC fucks who can't think for themselves like you.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the word retarded mostly because it offends ignorant PC fucks who can't think for themselves like you.

:lol: I see Saban and Alabama aren't the only two things you like making up excuses for.

FYI -- it has nothing to do with being PC. See if you can figure out why it is ironic for you to continue to use that phrase after elementary school? Get back to me if anything slaps you upside your head.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I see Saban and Alabama aren't the only two things you like making up excuses for.

FYI -- it has nothing to do with being PC. See if you can figure out why it is ironic for you to continue to use that phrase after elementary school? Get back to me if anything slaps you upside your head.

Cry more because someone on the internet insulted you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry more because someone on the internet insulted you.

Insulted me? If I were 10 years old, I'd consider that an insult. When a supposed grown man uses it -- I'm conflicted on whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Initially I just laughed, but as it has dragged on I just feel sorry for you.

Let me know when you figure out the irony of it all. Have a feeling I will be waiting a long time for a response. :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insulted me? If I were 10 years old, I'd consider that an insult. When a supposed grown man uses it -- I'm conflicted on whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Initially I just laughed, but as it has dragged on I just feel sorry for you.

Let me know when you figure out the irony of it all. Have a feeling I will be waiting a long time for a response. :suds:
I+know+right+_1d0b73fa659d3872da9be0d771557f50.jpg