• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a self taught smart ass.
I didnt learn smartass until I got over the dumbass. That was around age 16 to 17 I think. Now I are smartass with double clusters.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord. Do I have to spell it out for you?

This is why I said -- you'd understand if you went to college. In college, you are living with 3,4, 5 roommates. No one is working a job, unless they have a work/study or an off day during the week or on the weekend because they have classes spread out during the week. Someone is ALWAYS at the house. You have student loans, scholarships or parents footing the rent and expenses.

In the real world (not at college), you have to have a full time job to pay your rent and living expenses. So finding someone who can give you a ride to and from your job won't be easy. To have to do that for 90 days would be a huge pain in the ass.

You're an idiot. As I already told you - that's called being young. Nothing you say there is for college kids only, that's basically just young kids.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You certainly are naming off some traits you excel in or are. Keep this joke going pink ears.

Ok guy who makes up fantasies about me.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rolltide94 an you think I'm the reason this thing is going 40 pages lulz

It's page 35 we can argue now if you want, or we can just wait 'til page 40. Trustme is here, so there will be plenty to talk about for the next 5 pages.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. As I already told you - that's called being young. Nothing you say there is for college kids only, that's basically just young kids.

And THAT is why I said, if you went to college you'd understand. It isn't 'being young' -- there is a reason they say when you are graduating from college you will be entering the real world. College isn't the real world.

So you can continue to say -- 'it is called being young'. But unless when you were young, you didn't have to work, had your rent paid for you, could walk to a cafeteria or student center with prepaid meals and your only responsibility was going to class and studying, while some semesters you'd only have class two or three days a week. If that was why being young was for you, then sure, I agree with you.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And THAT is why I said, if you went to college you'd understand. It isn't 'being young' -- there is a reason they say when you are graduating from college you will be entering the real world. College isn't the real world.

So you can continue to say -- 'it is called being young'. But unless when you were young, you didn't have to work, had your rent paid for you, could walk to a cafeteria or student center with prepaid meals and your only responsibility was going to class and studying, while some semesters you'd only have class two or three days a week. If that was why being young was for you, then sure, I agree with you.

You just described every 19-22 year-old stoner living in Mom's basement...just substitute working a part-time gig at the 7-11 for studying and the kitchen for the cafeteria...Maybe if you'd been a 20-year old stoner you'd understand...not that anything you have said convinces me you're not.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just described every 19-22 year-old stoner living in Mom's basement...just substitute working a part-time gig at the 7-11 for studying and the kitchen for the cafeteria...Maybe if you'd been a 20-year old stoner you'd understand...not that anything you have said convinces me you're not.

So those roommates lived in the basement of mom and dad's house?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct though -- I wouldn't have a clue what the life of a 20 year old stoner living in mom and dad's basement would be like. Thank you for informing me. I'm sorry you had to go thru that.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guy who makes up fantasies about me.

You are a self admitted smart ass, douchebag and condescending prick. I don't need to make up any thing when you admit it. :lol:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's page 35 we can argue now if you want, or we can just wait 'til page 40. Trustme is here, so there will be plenty to talk about for the next 5 pages.

LOL at blaming this on anyone except gumps.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Continue to believe what you want I guess, you always do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a self admitted smart ass, douchebag and condescending prick. I don't need to make up any thing when you admit it. :lol:

Well I guess you got that going for you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, how dare Alabama fans post constantly on a WVU thread...

Oh wait, it's an Alabama thread and you are the outsider.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also described being in the army.

Stay in barracks, have many roommates, walk over to the cafeteria for food. The only difference is, instead of going to class and studying, I had to go to the motorpool.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And funny enough, "internal punishment" you get in college football is basically the same punishment the army would use.

They are called "article 15" and they are common punishment when someone gets a DUI. You have company and field grade, company is 7 days and field grade is 45 days - I think those may be maximum, but I've never saw anyone get anything but those amounts.

Basically, with a company grade you are restricted to barracks/base and you get lots of extra duty. About 30 hours of "community service" that is done within a week. They'll have you painting walls, cutting grass, just whatever shit job they can find for you. And that's going to last until about 9pm, enough time for you to shower and go to bed before being up early.

And field grade is what would usually happen for things like failed piss tests, DUI's etc. It consists of the above, except for 45 days instead of just 7. They also cut your pay, so you make basically nothing for 2 months. They can demote you as well, which was actually common back then.

I got a company grade once for being late to work by 3 hours. Girl talked me into going back to her place about 2am and I overslept like a motherfucker.

Trying to say these things aren't real punishment is really stupid.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct though -- I wouldn't have a clue what the life of a 20 year old stoner living in mom and dad's basement would be like. Thank you for informing me. I'm sorry you had to go thru that.

LOL, you wish you were a stoner, they you might have actually had friends. It actually surprises me that you didn't spend the majority of your developing years smoking weed...it would explain why your social and cognitive skills didn't fully develop.

Unlike you, I have the emotional skills to be empathetic and learn from someone else's experience, without having to actually experience them myself. Nor am I naive enough to believe that my college experience is the way every college experience is, like you seem to.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, I'm not the one posting in a thread about a player for a school I'm not a fan of. Maybe we should all go to one of the WVU threads and post....which we could do if anyone gave a shit about WVwho.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how dare Alabama fans post constantly on a WVU thread...

Oh wait, it's an Alabama thread and you are the outsider.

Ohh great, thanks for admitting gump clowns are keeping a thread about their player getting a dui going 35 plus pages.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I'm not the one posting in a thread about a player for a school I'm not a fan of. Maybe we should all go to one of the WVU threads and post....which we could do if anyone gave a shit about WVwho.

Ohh I'm sorry, you weren't the one condescendingly saying this thread will go 40 pages because of a WVU alum? That wasn't you?