• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are fans of the "Tuskaloosa Taliban" on the hoop, the finebaum SEC radio show or those who didn't go to school at UA not the most sensitive audience in all of College Football?

Pretty sure you got us beat on that FSU fan crying about other teams.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he won't. He'll get a diversion/youthful offender most likely.

This isn't for a stupid bar fight or shoplifting -- it is for a DUI. And seeing as how he is 21 already, youthful offender is out of the equation.

Bare minimum will be suspended license, fine and court cost, and whatever he pays for an attorney. I can't vouche for the state of Alabama's judicial system, but DUI is one of the worst things you can get in Michigan. The judges show no mercy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a matter of the purpose of punishment.

It's like when people try to compare their kids with it. Do you punish your kid for vengence, or do you do it to teach a lesson?

All I've seen thus far is people wanting to punish for vengence, and that is worthless.

It isn't vengeance, it is holding them accountable. A slap on the wrist isn't a deterrent. Community service and ride alongs aren't deterrents. Taking away what is most important to them is a deterrent. There is nothing more important to a college football player than being on the field with his family (his teammates).

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm that last sentence is interesting.
Especially the last part, where I note he needs to learn a life lesson, my entire message from the last. Learn the gravity of the situation.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one also shows this.

Shall I keep going?
Sure, why not. i am pointing out the idiocy of the "win at all cost" comments you like to make. There is no "win at all cost" mentality at Bama, much to your dismay I am sure. Still not defending the player or his actions.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you really don't realize that's basically what most people think, regardless of them being an Alabama fan or not?

Let me put this another way: Do you think Hammer just really cared about what happened with Urban Meyer and Ohio St, or do you think maybe....he just hated them and used any excuse he could find to shovel it?

At least Hammer had the balls to own it and was so over the top with it that it was funny as hell(for most).

Seems pretty obvious to me that you and others are just haters who...use any excuse they can find to cry about Alabama.

It's basically one Alabama cry thread after another around here. Of course, due to the lack of balls, you'll act surprised that Alabama fans respond and post in thread about...Alabama, but that's pretty much status quo for these things.

"How Dare Alabama fans not think the same terrible things I do".

See the difference is people don't say it as a useful comeback. Basically because they can't. But you sensitive clowns continually have nick Sabans cock squarely lodged in your throats and the littlest thing said bad about bama, bang it's like someone from your family was killed.

Seriously people like you bring it upon yourself with your half minded responses to anything about Alabama in a negative way. But yeah continue to call anyone that differs on Alabama a hater. That way you can feel better about yourself all the while bandwagoning Alabama.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and this one is fucking awesome: "It's easy to be an Alabama fan right now".

Is it just pure coincidence that it sounds just like social justice warriors? Just take out "Alabama fan" and change it to "White". I guess I'm supposed to feel bad for being white and in addition to that - also for being an Alabama fan.

#BamaPrivilege

But nah, you don't sound jealous and butthurt at all.

If you think choosing a college team is the same as the color of skin you are you seriously have more problems than I thought. But then again, maybe it's just your jimmies that are rustled. :lol:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially the last part, where I note he needs to learn a life lesson, my entire message from the last. Learn the gravity of the situation.

You asked me to prove where you defended a non suspension. I did that, TWICE. Learn to remember what you say and not talk out your ass.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, why not. i am pointing out the idiocy of the "win at all cost" comments you like to make. There is no "win at all cost" mentality at Bama, much to your dismay I am sure. Still not defending the player or his actions.

So now your switching the excuse to win at all costs? Bahahahahaha you truely are a special type of stupid.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked me to prove where you defended a non suspension. I did that, TWICE. Learn to remember what you say and not talk out your ass.
Yeah, uh, first one I detail what I would do, keeping in the same line of its a slap on the wrist. Not really defending a non suspension, just saying what I would do instead. Never mention "not" suspending him.

Second one speaks to my feelings on what the young man needs to learn. Even go so far as to say, and I will copy and paste so you can read it " I personally dont care if Saban suspends him for a game either, I just dont see it as an adequate punishment."

Gotta say, you grasp at straws when you try to make yourself seem correct. Neither time am I advocating nor defending a non suspension policy. I simply feel there are better punishments that teach a student why what they did is wrong. Never have I stated I am against a coach suspending, if they choose to do so. Clearly stated this in several posts.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now your switching the excuse to win at all costs? Bahahahahaha you truely are a special type of stupid.
You used this as your excuse for Saban, so maybe you should look in a mirror when posting.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think choosing a college team is the same as the color of skin you are you seriously have more problems than I thought. But then again, maybe it's just your jimmies that are rustled. :lol:

I don't know...31 pages in, somebody's jimmies are rustled. and since you have argued with about 15 different people in this thread, I'm going to give you a clue as to who that might be.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, uh, first one I detail what I would do, keeping in the same line of its a slap on the wrist. Not really defending a non suspension, just saying what I would do instead. Never mention "not" suspending him.

Second one speaks to my feelings on what the young man needs to learn. Even go so far as to say, and I will copy and paste so you can read it " I personally dont care if Saban suspends him for a game either, I just dont see it as an adequate punishment."

Gotta say, you grasp at straws when you try to make yourself seem correct. Neither time am I advocating nor defending a non suspension policy. I simply feel there are better punishments that teach a student why what they did is wrong. Never have I stated I am against a coach suspending, if they choose to do so. Clearly stated this in several posts.

You ask me to show where you defended a non suspension. I did yet I'm the one grasping at straws? Come on dude. Your severe line of trying to change the subject isn't working. Fact of the matter is you did defend a non suspension.

An again, I never stated you did anything different. You just are defending a non suspension. Which I have cited TWICE. If you're too stupid to understand this then please stop posting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used this as your excuse for Saban, so maybe you should look in a mirror when posting.

I'm not switching subjects. I've made my position very clear. Suspending him is a punishment. It's not some slap on the wrist.

Thanks

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know...31 pages in, somebody's jimmies are rustled. and since you have argued with about 15 different people in this thread, I'm going to give you a clue as to who that might be.

3 gump posters = 15 people?

I've made my position extremely clear. Its gump posters that choose to not want to believe it. Oh well.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 gump posters = 15 people?

I've made my position extremely clear. Its gump posters that choose to not want to believe it. Oh well.

Dude, get a grip, you've argued with 5 people in the last 3 pages alone.

You've stated your opinion, other people have stated theirs....the only thing you are convincing anybody of at this point is that you are slightly unhinged.

I come in every 4 or 5 pages to poke the bear, but damn, now it is just getting sad. Maybe you should take some time off and go burn a couch or something.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, get a grip, you've argued with 5 people in the last 3 pages alone.

You've stated your opinion, other people have stated theirs....the only thing you are convincing anybody of at this point is that you are slightly unhinged.

I come in every 4 or 5 pages to poke the bear, but damn, now it is just getting sad. Maybe you should take some time off and go burn a couch or something.

Go ahead and name those 5 people slick.

It may seem unhinged to you because you don't like what I'm saying. It is what it is.

If you don't like it, don't click on this thread.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Band
Go ahead and name those 5 people slick.

It may seem unhinged to you because you don't like what I'm saying. It is what it is.

If you don't like it, don't click on this thread.

Bandwagon, Bamabear, Mike, 4D2O and me...care to keep playing, or have I made my point...Slick.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Band

Bandwagon, Bamabear, Mike, 4D2O and me...care to keep playing, or have I made my point...Slick.

Ahh forgot about mike, nice catch. Ohh and lol at counting yourself.

But thank you for showing I'm not alone in prolonging this thread 31 pages.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh forgot about mike, nice catch. Ohh and lol at counting yourself.

But thank you for showing I'm not alone in prolonging this thread 31 pages.

Whatevs...see you on page 35.