• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Im sorry, should that make sense, are you calling me boorish, arrogant, and rude? Because I certainly never take nasty potshots at indians players or their fans every chance I get. In fact I never say anything negative about them. But you sir and your good friend bums spend the majority of your time doing just that with tigers players. Hell, bums even trolled the tigers thread and stalked some dude there. You should keep better company, people might respect your opinion if you did and it wasnt biased toward one team or fanbase. Anyhow, not going to get into a pissing match with either of you, its clearly a waste of time. I do apologize though if i did make it personal, I'm better than that.

Mistaken identity. My bad. I should of called out the 2 perps: Vice & Cleaves

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh Vice.... It's too bad he couldn't just put dumbdumbbums on ignore like so many others have..... Drove him batshit crazy eventually it seems. Would have been nice to talk baseball with him this offseason.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have started it but it was capt that had the idea. Imagine that a royals fan being exactly like his team, a loser. And 98% of people here posted just fine, if i remember correctly it was only you and capt that had a problem with tigers fans and maybe iffy. That hasnt changed, not sure what your deal is.

Yes, Tigers fans are like the Tigers "winning", all fans are just like their MLB's teams records. Then they become their NFL teams records, NHL and NBA...got ya, makes complete sense.

I disagree, its about 99 percent of the people are fine...the 1 percent was addressed and removed. Its been a good thread ever since then.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Im sorry, should that make sense, are you calling me boorish, arrogant, and rude? Because I certainly never take nasty potshots at indians players or their fans every chance I get. In fact I never say anything negative about them. But you sir and your good friend bums spend the majority of your time doing just that with tigers players. Hell, bums even trolled the tigers thread and stalked some dude there. You should keep better company, people might respect your opinion if you did and it wasnt biased toward one team or fanbase. Anyhow, not going to get into a pissing match with either of you, its clearly a waste of time. I do apologize though if i did make it personal, I'm better than that.

lol, love it when the 2nd guy gets called for the foul......you would make a bad ref...lol

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 million fans again... again...

if I remember right. dabums and IFFY(Ronnie) kept ripping Detroit... but we draw 3 million people again!
sell out the Joe Louis Arena and I think Lions tickets are selling out also...

if you are saying Detroit fans are only bandwagoners dabums.....please explain.
except for the many rings the wings won.where was the winning.
wasn't you that said if you don't win it all..it means nothing????????
3 million people would argue with that.
plus the million of viewers every game
I laugh in your general direction

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, entertaining as always Dougie...

I was just responding to gonosyphlherpalakers briliant view of "teams fans are losers if the team is losing" statement...nothing to do with you but thanks

Yes - I did say if you don't win it all, you don't win..not the first won't be the last--I will bet more people than you realize of the 3 mil people would also agree, especially this year.

Yes - I have ripped Detroit - that would have zero affect on attendance...but thats why your Entertaining Dougie...thank you for that smile you put on my face after I read it.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Tigers fans are like the Tigers "winning", all fans are just like their MLB's teams records. Then they become their NFL teams records, NHL and NBA...got ya, makes complete sense.

I disagree, its about 99 percent of the people are fine...the 1 percent was addressed and removed. Its been a good thread ever since then.

You are part of the 1% guy. You only come here to hate on tigers players and fans. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously? You are proven wrong over and over, you troll and stalk tigers fans. Dude, theres something wrong with you. Join the select two others I choose to ignore. Good luck to your two teams next season and good riddance.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh Vice.... It's too bad he couldn't just put dumbdumbbums on ignore like so many others have..... Drove him batshit crazy eventually it seems. Would have been nice to talk baseball with him this offseason.

Well he supposedly did and just couldnt follow through. He was weak of the mind in that manner. Anyhow how is iffy allowed back but vice isnt?

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he supposedly did and just couldnt follow through. He was weak of the mind in that manner. Anyhow how is iffy allowed back but vice isnt?

Exactly WHAT did that Iffy do that was so terrible? He seemed to be a knowledgeable Tiger fan.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get that shit either. I have that fucker on ignore under three different accounts. Hell maybe four. Some idiot showed up this summer, only agreed with one poster and never returned when he got banned. So that's probably him/her too. On vice, I think he made some threats when bums and capt tagged teamed him to get him suspended. (Kinda like what they tried to do to cleaves). Crossed a line. A different line than being a perma-troll, stalker, or having a half dozen Hoop personalities.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are part of the 1% guy. You only come here to hate on tigers players and fans. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously? You are proven wrong over and over, you troll and stalk tigers fans. Dude, theres something wrong with you. Join the select two others I choose to ignore. Good luck to your two teams next season and good riddance.

lol, and this is where I prove you wrong, again...

I am a Royals fan, I don't like the Yankees, Tigers, Twins, Indians and White Sox...as most Tigers fans bash the Royals, I also bash the Tigers...at least I respect Miggy enough to IBB him or plunk him more than MLB pitching does....he is the best hitter in the game for 3 years running...Jackkkkson is average...I would have said the same things about Fielder if he was on any team....I like Vmart, Max, Hunter, Sanchez.

Stalk tigers fans, really? who? where? The only time I posted in the Detroit Tigers area was after Vice had posted in the Royals threads.

Vice, stalks, bullies, creates multipule IDs...everything under the sun to be a troll. Its been fine since he hasn't been here and now, maybe since its the off season and not much to do, you want to get things started again.

I will never be a loyal faithfull loving Tigers Fan, if thats what your looking for, yep, I'm not your guy. Seems like another year of frustration of not winning a WS is starting to get to Tigers fans. Failure to accept the teams weaknesses is another.

I went through enough of this with Vice...not really going to go down this road with another who wants to take it personal. So its going to be back to baseball. Good Luck this offseason, I really would like to see the Tigers actually address their weaknesses and quit thinking their team is already a WS championship team. Stick to the Tigers thread if you need more emotional support

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, and this is where I prove you wrong, again...

I am a Royals fan, I don't like the Yankees, Tigers, Twins, Indians and White Sox...as most Tigers fans bash the Royals, I also bash the Tigers...at least I respect Miggy enough to IBB him or plunk him more than MLB pitching does....he is the best hitter in the game for 3 years running...Jackkkkson is average...I would have said the same things about Fielder if he was on any team....I like Vmart, Max, Hunter, Sanchez.

Stalk tigers fans, really? who? where? The only time I posted in the Detroit Tigers area was after Vice had posted in the Royals threads.

Vice, stalks, bullies, creates multipule IDs...everything under the sun to be a troll. Its been fine since he hasn't been here and now, maybe since its the off season and not much to do, you want to get things started again.

I will never be a loyal faithfull loving Tigers Fan, if thats what your looking for, yep, I'm not your guy. Seems like another year of frustration of not winning a WS is starting to get to Tigers fans. Failure to accept the teams weaknesses is another.

I went through enough of this with Vice...not really going to go down this road with another who wants to take it personal. So its going to be back to baseball. Good Luck this offseason, I really would like to see the Tigers actually address their weaknesses and quit thinking their team is already a WS championship team. Stick to the Tigers thread if you need more emotional support

Just curious....were you a Royals fan before you met Vice. Or did you adopt them, just to have a forum to challenge him? Now if you live near KC...then I suppose that would change things.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious....were you a Royals fan before you met Vice. Or did you adopt them, just to have a forum to challenge him? Now if you live near KC...then I suppose that would change things.

I have lived in KC since 1983, lived at Royals stadium from 85 thru 88 after the Kings left for Sacramento. Was a Dodgers fan growing up but adopted the Royals as my AL team since moving to KC.

Vice was just a tool that would never leave Royals fans alone for the last 4 years, he reminded me of DeNiro in the movie with Wesley Snipes...a stalker, troller, extrodinare...and obviously only became it after the Tigers started winning like all good bandwagoners are.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On vice, I think he made some threats when bums and capt tagged teamed him to get him suspended. (Kinda like what they tried to do to cleaves). Crossed a line. A different line than being a perma-troll, stalker, or having a half dozen Hoop personalities.

You got the horse before the cart there Smitty. Vice made threats & engaged in personal attacks - after which he got reported. There was no tag teaming involved. Vice also made his own bed by creating alt after alt after alt. SportsHoopla dont tolerate that. Thats the main reason hes gone - breaking & disrespecting the rules

Cleaves is just a douche - & theres more than just Bums & me that think so. They just didnt voice it publicly. Nobody went after him either. Just gave him a little 'payback'...

As for me - Vice is gone, who knows/cares where Cleaves is, & baseball is over. I got better things to do than rehash all this bullshit ad nauseum

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a few that would make good refs....throw the flag on the 2nd ones committing the foul...lol...can't wait for replay, lol...

agree, can't believe a few want to rehash all this again...well...smitty and lakers really. off season boredem already...have fun...going to go back to talking baseball.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lived in KC since 1983, lived at Royals stadium from 85 thru 88 after the Kings left for Sacramento. Was a Dodgers fan growing up but adopted the Royals as my AL team since moving to KC.

Vice was just a tool that would never leave Royals fans alone for the last 4 years, he reminded me of DeNiro in the movie with Wesley Snipes...a stalker, troller, extrodinare...and obviously only became it after the Tigers started winning like all good bandwagoners are.

Bums....Fair enough. I understand the Royals/LA connection. I spent the early years of my life in Detroit....left for AZ in 1984, so I was there for Diamondback's conception. Of course, a few of the mental midgets in the Tiger fan base here and at CBS couldn't grasp that.
Smitty....As far as different names.....kind of hard to keep one name when you have infantile posters like your friends muzzer and cleaves who keep tattling to the authorities whenever they get their panties in a wad. I asked Hammerdown to come back using an old email account that wasn't even mine. Kind of got stuck with Ronnie cuz that's what it was registered under. Sorry if this is more confusing than you can handle. You may continue to call me "Iffy - Genius Extraordinaire"....if you wish.
:)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the horse before the cart there Smitty. Vice made threats & engaged in personal attacks - after which he got reported. There was no tag teaming involved. Vice also made his own bed by creating alt after alt after alt. SportsHoopla dont tolerate that. Thats the main reason hes gone - breaking & disrespecting the rules

Cleaves is just a douche - & theres more than just Bums & me that think so. They just didnt voice it publicly. Nobody went after him either. Just gave him a little 'payback'...

As for me - Vice is gone, who knows/cares where Cleaves is, & baseball is over. I got better things to do than rehash all this bullshit ad nauseum

Guess ill let you and your two buddies enjoy this thread then. (By two I mean one and a guy that has 4 ids)

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capto....getting a clue about which mental midget Tiger fans I am talking about? This bozo thinks I have 4 IDs. You know this place does not allow that. (Dumb has no cure. lol)