• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. the WOLD didn't just lay down and die...series tied now. soooo they have HEART now mr hockey?????? I see it as....the blackhawks win the next 2. the WILD get the clubs out.

Dozier!!! the little guy is helping my fantasy team! you wouldn't know he was a Twin if you just looked at his stats... I shore am smart to pick him up on the FA wire...that's how I will win it all this year...word

proof is in the pudding...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's not unheard of for players to start out with slow starts power-wise and end up with plenty of home runs. Cano hit 1 in April last year and finished with 33. Ortiz only hit one home run in April and May in 2009 and finished with 29. Pujols didn't homer until May 6 in 2012 and hit 30 that year.

I think Hosmer hits more than 14 and could see him hitting 20-25 (though maybe not this year), but I don't think he's going to be hitting 30+ unless he cuts down on the ground balls.

Of course, if Hosmer was a Tiger, Cleaves would probably be defending him.

Defending him? Where did i say anything bad about hosmer? I mentioned he had ZERO HR's?...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. the WOLD didn't just lay down and die...series tied now. soooo they have HEART now mr hockey?????? I see it as....the blackhawks win the next 2. the WILD get the clubs out.

Dozier!!! the little guy is helping my fantasy team! you wouldn't know he was a Twin if you just looked at his stats... I shore am smart to pick him up on the FA wire...that's how I will win it all this year...word

Besides the fact he can run and uggla cant he kinda reminds me of uggla, tons of power with a poor batting average.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last year Cleveland was legit, but couldn't beat the Tigers.

This year they have started off rocky, but sre handing it to the Tigers. :confused:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finger Poppin Dat Tiger Asshole !!!

:dance:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did they give up for him?

Sadly for KC fans.. their team will never win as long as Dayton Moore is Gm and David Glass owns them... and a good gm is not coming to KC as long as Glass is there... The scouting in KC is well below average.. with the team getting top 10 and top 5 picks yearly.. and rarely having them pan out... development of talent is below average as well.. with guys like Moustakas regressing and no pitcher from their farm doing anything in the starting lineup in years. and other than greinke decades... Without payroll.. a team can't win without good scouts and developmental coaches in the minors.. the royals have none of this. The marlins, rays, a's, diamondbacks, and mariners scouts put the royals to shame... and unlike teams like the tigers or yankees who can get by without good home grown talent... the royals don't have the money to buy established players... I joke when I say its possible that the royals may never go to the playoffs ever again.. and unless a salary cap comes around.. which one won't... it could be true... seriously.. 27 years of developing players with high picks... and what is there to show for it.. name a royals player from the last 10 years that has went to multiple all star games...

At least when the twins or indians pick high.. something comes from it and they are able to develop it into big league average at best talent... the royals scouts should not be employed.. period. When farms from teams that pick at the back end of the first round like the red sox, rangers, and rays can outperform your higher picks yearly... you have an issue... Bubba Starling is just the most recent pick blown... Tigers every year have a farm team ranked in the bottom quarter.. yet they seem to produce usable mlb players just as often.. and trade their prospects yearly for talented mlb players... any ways.. my rant is over.. the royals are the worst run team in pro sports... not even the Clippers, Browns or Lions have managed to miss on as many draft picks or playoff appearances as the Royals...

see how history works. rarely is Vice correct, at least 15 false statements, like I said, happens every year, like clock work, a baseball genius I say, genius

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"enjoy your collapse while I enjoy the great Tigers WS bed shittings of 2006/2012"