• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weve got a royals fan!!!!

You beat me too it

At least he seems to have some baseball knowledge. He isnt putting the royals in the WS yet for beating the sox and twins. But they do give detroit fits. Big 5 game series coming up soon.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shields is good, but damn will meyers looks pretty good. Sure hope avasail garcia doesnt come back to bite us. I Like the trade, but wish garcia wouldnt had stayed in the central.

Ready for some ball tonight. Time for us to play the sox.....just hope detroit shows up....they lose focus sometimes vs the lesser teams. Friday night at comerica tho....should be a great atmosphere for a tiger win.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shields is good, but damn will meyers looks pretty good. Sure hope avasail garcia doesnt come back to bite us. I Like the trade, but wish garcia wouldnt had stayed in the central.

Ready for some ball tonight. Time for us to play the sox.....just hope detroit shows up....they lose focus sometimes vs the lesser teams. Friday night at comerica tho....should be a great atmosphere for a tiger win.

I am just hoping Davis blows up for 8 runs and the Royals still win so he is replaced. Yost needs to bitch-slapped if he says he had his best stuff again:bullshit:

KC SPORTS & BBQ

NEW ROYAL ORDER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is gonna get really heated, we have the pitching to win it. We are in the hunt and it is going to be a 3 team race.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is gonna get really heated, we have the pitching to win it. We are in the hunt and it is going to be a 3 team race.

I think we have an outside shot at the wildcard if we do what we need to do against Cleveland, Texas, Detroit, and some bad teams that may come along. The Royals need to pound the Tigers to catch them I think. The Royals are certainly not out of division race just yet though. There is 11 games left against Detroit. Oh, and 6 more against Cleveland.

Davis either A. Needs to pitch better

B. Needs to be Replaced with Duffy or Hocheaver... (preferably Duffy)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been trying to get the cBS KC guys over here for mos now. They mostly just stick with Tracker though. Too bad. Good bunch

Yeah, the there were a ton of Royals ESPN posters (atleast on the conversation boards)

We have our own site, and have a very healthy amount of Royals fans. We even have a refugee Tribe fan.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....have you told the KC fans on gametracker that 'vice' is here? I don't know if that is a selling point, or something that would keep them away?
:noidea:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....have you told the KC fans on gametracker that 'vice' is here? I don't know if that is a selling point, or something that would keep them away?
:noidea:

They love me... If I dont post there they find me.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garcia is a good player... I like him a lot... But he is not Wil Myers... And the tigers got a 23 yr old former top 100 prospect for a 22 yr old top 100 prospect... Royals got 2 yrs of Shields... Tigers got at least 5 yrs of iglesias... Its not really comparable... Risk is there on all trades but in all honesty... Tigers traded a young of prospect for a young ss prospect of equal value... Villareal is no loss to me... Tigers have plenty of prospects of similiar or better value than villareal... Who is 26 or 27 and not really a prospect anymore.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers have a younger version of omar infante in hernan perez... If iglesias hits .270+...they have their infield for the future and can put money where it needs to be... Now the tigers can trade scherzer for to any team willing to give up two top prospects and not have to focus on a team willing to provide a ss. I can see the yankees wanting scherzer and giving the tigers a kings ransom for him if they save the money from arod.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last point... Tigers traded from positions of strength in of prospects... They kept castellanos... And still have a few guys in the low minors with huge upside in guys like stephen moya or austin schotts... Both are considered high ceiling low floor prospects like garcia was... If moya gets better plate discipline... He has a higher ceiling as a hitter than garcia... Kid looks like giancarlo stanton... Huge.. Freak athlete... Huge power... I think he will be the next big position prospect after castellanos is called up next year.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the there were a ton of Royals ESPN posters (atleast on the conversation boards)

We have our own site, and have a very healthy amount of Royals fans. We even have a refugee Tribe fan.

cBS guys are game gloggers not convo board types - therefore theyre not here

Haha send your refugee Tribe guy on over. Theres only a handful of us now