• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly is the problem? Hard to imagine he forgot how to play the position.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is, keep it up!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly is the problem? Hard to imagine he forgot how to play the position.

The alcoholic thing has some legs......I know for a fact that when Olivia Munn lived in NY, she was very well known on the party scene......I also hear he smokes a lot of weed, but I view that as a performance enhancer

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His brother upstaged him on The Bachelorette and he's still figuring out how to deal with it.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he just got bored. The NFL was simply too easy for him. He won everything he set out to win and he proved all the people that underestimated him wrong. He no longer had the chip on his shoulder. Instead for the last 3 years it's been the opposite, every coach and media person is stroking his ego and he became competent. He no longer has the drive anymore. Also, in 2013 he lost his QB coach that would criticize his game more than any one else would. Even after he had a spectacular game the guy would give him a bad grade and rank every single play on how he could've been better. He hated it but it was necessary to keep him hungry. Now, he's just hungry for Munn Pussy and Lacy is hungry for Chinese food.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has been in complete denial about his level of play. His postgame press conference he said I'm going to sit back chill have a glass of scotch and chill. Who is this clown now Ron fucking Burgandy? This Ass is in complete denial of the most epic collapse of an elite player in their prime ever and he's making jokes and in complete denial. Physically I think he's fine but mentally he just seems apathetic and going through the motions. His preparation is below avg, his mechanics are breaking down, his turnovers are increasing, and watching him on the sidelines he sits on the bench by himself instead of reviewing plays or talking with players or coaches. This guy is just here to show up and get the paycheck and put in little effort.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's last in comp %
he's 20th in QB rating (hasn't been over 100 in over a year)
28th in yards per attempt.

At least he's not Fitzpatrick bad!

but yeah, what has gotten into this guy? Olivia Munn? Injuries (himself and to his teammates).. I haven't seen many games but he's not getting that great of protection from the OL either, correct?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to be the next Johnny Unitas. Instead he's on his way to being the next Jim Everett.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's Discount Double Checking himself? :noidea:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's last in comp %
he's 20th in QB rating (hasn't been over 100 in over a year)
28th in yards per attempt.

At least he's not Fitzpatrick bad!

but yeah, what has gotten into this guy? Olivia Munn? Injuries (himself and to his teammates).. I haven't seen many games but he's not getting that great of protection from the OL either, correct?
The OL has been the lone bright spot. Receivers have a tough time breaking free and McCarthy runs the most predictable game plan on the planet. Oh and both our RBs are injured and we have 7 players out for tomorrow. Our current first string running back has one carry for negative yards on the season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has been in complete denial about his level of play. His postgame press conference he said I'm going to sit back chill have a glass of scotch and chill. Who is this clown now Ron fucking Burgandy? This Ass is in complete denial of the most epic collapse of an elite player in their prime ever and he's making jokes and in complete denial. Physically I think he's fine but mentally he just seems apathetic and going through the motions. His preparation is below avg, his mechanics are breaking down, his turnovers are increasing, and watching him on the sidelines he sits on the bench by himself instead of reviewing plays or talking with players or coaches. This guy is just here to show up and get the paycheck and put in little effort.
Quit bumping this thread. Sonny CID is gonna jizz his pants.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL has been the lone bright spot. Receivers have a tough time breaking free and McCarthy runs the most predictable game plan on the planet. Oh and both our RBs are injured and we have 7 players out for tomorrow. Our current first string running back has one carry for negative yards on the year.

Cobb and Nelson have been a disappointment. At least Fantasy Perspective that is. It's predictable but Rodgers should just audible out of it... He's smart enough to do so, no?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cobb and Nelson have been a disappointment. At least Fantasy Perspective that is. It's predictable but Rodgers should just audible out of it... He's smart enough to do so, no?

That's what I've been saying he should do for 4 years now. He always complains about the play calls during the game and after the game but I think he's too much of a little bitch to do it and is afraid that if the call fails that he will get the blame instead he'd rather blame MM's play calling which is god awful but he does this to mask his terrible play.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I've been saying he should do for 4 years now. He always complains about the play calls during the game and after the game but I think he's too much of a little bitch to do it and is afraid that if the call fails that he will get the blame instead he'd rather blame MM's play calling which is god awful but he does this to mask his terrible play.

Well he needs to take his pants back from Munn and suck it up

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apathy? New Diet?? Munn? Content that he already won MVP and SB? No chip on his shoulder anymore? Mentally weak?

It has to be a mental issue because as I've said before he's running as fast and throwing the rock just as fast as ever but his mechanics, accuracy and decision making are terrible. His preparation isn't half of what Peyton Manning's used to be. It just shows even if you're the most talented player on earth you can still suck if your mental preparation is bad.