• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers was always a great front runner. But his ego was fragile and has been cracked.

Actually the opposite, when he's the underdog he does much better with a chip on his shoulder. Then from 2011-2014 every one was calling him the best QB to ever walk this earth and that went to his head. He no longer has the chip on his shoulder to prove anything because everyone was treating him like a GOD. It would be an amazing turnaround if he could come back and play like the best of all time again but IDK to many yes men in GB stroking his cock.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still fat but has been running well considering.

Imagine how well he could be running if he wasn't being caught from behind by LB's all the dang time. The holes GB creates are huge and a speedy back would walk for 6.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick a fork in his ass. This is more than just a slump this is like 2-3 years of steadily getting worse in every major statistical category. This has to be the fastest decline for a superstar in his prime ever. He went from best ever to worst in the NFL.

He's last in comp %
he's 20th in QB rating (hasn't been over 100 in over a year)
28th in yards per attempt.

All of this despite having many WR weapons, the best pass blocking offensive line in the NFL (Pro football focuts), Lacy is avg over 5.5 YPC. Literally the conditions to throw can't be much better. An avg QB would be lighting up the score board and passing stats easily. Really the only decent Defense they've played this season so far was Minn.

I remember when he first played vs the Cowboys in 08 when Favre was injured. At that time I said he already looked better than Romo and Favre. In 2010 he became the best QB in the game and held that title through 2014. At one point I thought he was going to be the GOAT. Now, he's holding this team back with terrible accuracy, a turnover machine, holds onto the ball for hours too long, doesn't take the check down passes and wants to be the hero and throw deep. It's been difficult to watch but I just think mentally he doesn't have it and it's affected his play. It's too bad because now GB fans will always think of Rodgers as what could've been instead of what they accomplished. Yes MM probably cost them a SB or two but the play now and last year is on him.

RIP Rodgers

R E L A X

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snap the fuck out of it, he was never the best ever nor was he ever the best in the game. :L

Best QB rating ever
Best TD to int ratio ever
threat to run and pass
extended the play better than most

Doing all this despite the most conservative dumb fuck for a coach in the game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyone in the draft worth a first round selection for QB this season?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe 3 years ago Packers fans would. A Rod doesn't say relax anymore instead he's in denial about his pathetic play.

Well Ill give you that he has sucked for going on the 2nd year. Has to be Olivia, the legs just aren't there?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how about the RB who supposedly went all Jenny Craig and got in shape?

Lacy looks like Oprah Winfrey. Dayum, what a fucking pig.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no fucking idea how you could make it to the NFL and just let yourself turn into an elephant. He has the BMI of an avg offensive linemen right now. There's no excuse for him to be over 230 lbs at 5'11. Most RB's are like 10-15 % body fat. Lacy looks like 35-40% right now and it's disgusting.

I have an idea of how it can happen and I'll sum it up in one word .... Money.

Last year our own plow horse RB showed up to camp heftier than his normal playing weight (250) and seemed sluggish and wound up getting hurt. This year he looks fit for real and is playing well.

I know that injuries can happen to any player so I won't predict how it ends up for either Lacy or Blount by season's end, but right now Eddie is running way behind.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo might be out of the NFL next year. He would be a decent backup if he can still play but I doubt it.

Well you can at least be thankful you didnt pay Osweiler all that money. There is that

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it the Olivia munn lady? Or is it his family that thinks he is a doucher?

The women folk don't concern themselves with the discount double dick boy.

For obvious reasons.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year our own plow horse RB showed up to camp heftier than his normal playing weight (250) and seemed sluggish and wound up getting hurt. This year he looks fit for real and is playing well.

I know that injuries can happen to any player so I won't predict how it ends up for either Lacy or Blount by season's end, but right now Eddie is running way behind.
Blount is in excellent shape, agree, looks like he turned a bunch of fat into muscle.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They said he lost around 20 lbs so that must mean he was into the low 270's or high 260's last year because right now he's still looking in the 250's.

Money does have that affect and becoming complacent as well. He has no drive to be great. Ahman Green always kept his weight at 217-220 lbs but was fucking shredded like rocky and had amazing power and speed. RB's don't need to be 240+ lbs to have enough power. He still needs to lose a baby and a half to be at a decent playing weight.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best QB rating ever
Best TD to int ratio ever
threat to run and pass
extended the play better than most

Doing all this despite the most conservative dumb fuck for a coach in the game.

I'm old school. Great QB's win championships, good ones rack up meaningless stats.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm old school. Great QB's win championships, good ones rack up meaningless stats.

Coaches are more important. You can win with a game manager QB if you have an elite coach but if you have a terrible conservative dumb fuck as a head coach like Mcmuffin is then your QB must be the best in the game and overcome the coach and the opponent and sometimes the ref. That's how good A Rod was and it's very sad to see it crumble away like an old stale cookie.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said he lost around 20 lbs so that must mean he was into the low 270's or high 260's last year because right now he's still looking in the 250's.

Money does have that affect and becoming complacent as well. He has no drive to be great. Ahman Green always kept his weight at 217-220 lbs but was fucking shredded like rocky and had amazing power and speed. RB's don't need to be 240+ lbs to have enough power. He still needs to lose a baby and a half to be at a decent playing weight.

I gotta believe he was playing at 275+ last year unless the reports of him losing 20+ are false.

I also agree that 220-230- is plenty of heft for a power back to be effective as long as they have some zip.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount is in excellent shape, agree, looks like he turned a bunch of fat into muscle.

Blount looks like a man on a mission right now.