• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CMIII doesn't do much of anything anymore except an occasional unblocked or coverage sack. Jordy is washed up goods. We might lose to the Bears as well with our top 3 DB's our and Lacy at 50%/out.

It's not possible to lose to the bears. They are on another level of bad.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre used to turn the ball over a lot, and now he had the field named after him. What did he do differently? I think the difference is Rodger's doesn't send dick pix to young women.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check into it, from a statistic stand point.....

Aaron Rodgers has always, always had his worst games whenever Farve is in the building.
As soon as they announced Farve was there, it was over yesterday for Rodgers.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check into it, from a statistic stand point.....

Aaron Rodgers has always, always had his worst games whenever Farve is in the building.
As soon as they announced Farve was there, it was over yesterday for Rodgers.

Is Favre busy Thursday night?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call him done. I would say he is struggling at times but I would put much more of the blame on the scheme and lack of playmakers. McCarthy's scheme needs playmakers to be able to win one-on-one battles and right now the Packers just don't have that. Jordy Nelson I think will get back to being that type of player but he just isn't quite his old self yet.

Right now even if the Packers make the playoffs I would honestly think about a coaching change. Sometimes that is what you need to get things right. Change doesn't always mean success but it is pretty obvious that this team just is not playing to the potential of the talent on the field. And to me when scheme becomes an issue that is on the coaching staff. The scheme is meant to enhance the skills of the player not put all the pressure on the player to have to perform to make it work.

Reactions: DJ

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine Rodgers just being done, the guy is so fricking talented... I haven't seen him play this year yet so now I"m gonna have to tune in and see what's up ...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call him done. I would say he is struggling at times but I would put much more of the blame on the scheme and lack of playmakers. McCarthy's scheme needs playmakers to be able to win one-on-one battles and right now the Packers just don't have that. Jordy Nelson I think will get back to being that type of player but he just isn't quite his old self yet.

Right now even if the Packers make the playoffs I would honestly think about a coaching change. Sometimes that is what you need to get things right. Change doesn't always mean success but it is pretty obvious that this team just is not playing to the potential of the talent on the field. And to me when scheme becomes an issue that is on the coaching staff. The scheme is meant to enhance the skills of the player not put all the pressure on the player to have to perform to make it work.

When you cant explain why a player, especially an elite QB loses it, its much safer to attribute his play to a "slump", because you have no other way to rationalize the dropoff.........But something is very wrong, very very wrong......Some of the worst schleps in this league have thrown for 300 yards this season, and Rodgers hasn't once?.....Yeah, there is a problem

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still better than John Elway

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you cant explain why a player, especially an elite QB loses it, its much safer to attribute his play to a "slump", because you have no other way to rationalize the dropoff.........But something is very wrong, very very wrong......Some of the worst schleps in this league have thrown for 300 yards this season, and Rodgers hasn't once?.....Yeah, there is a problem

I'm not saying that Rodgers isn't part of the problem. I do know he has missed some throws that in the past just seemed routine for him. He just isn't seeing the field like he has in the past. I'm more saying though that he is far from the only problem with the Packers. I don't like the scheme they are running on offense and I don't think he Rodgers has the playmakers that he has had in the past to actually take advantage of the type of scheme they want to run.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that Rodgers isn't part of the problem. I do know he has missed some throws that in the past just seemed routine for him. He just isn't seeing the field like he has in the past. I'm more saying though that he is far from the only problem with the Packers. I don't like the scheme they are running on offense and I don't think he Rodgers has the playmakers that he has had in the past to actually take advantage of the type of scheme they want to run.

Don't dis-agree...Just think this Rodgers vs the old Rodgers, sort of overcame so many of the teams flaws....Lack of a running game, shoddy leadership by the coach, an injured receiver or poor Oline..........It appears all the surroundings now need to be more perfect than ever for him

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the play when he overthrew a wide open Cobb for a TD

that summarizes his play for about the last 10 games or so - unfrickinbelievable

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they win the division. Minnesota loses on Thanksgiving in Detroit and GB will have to win week 17 there because lions won't be playing for anything but a higher draft pick. Minnesota could lose to Jacksonville or Indy though. I don't think Minnesota has the better chance to beat Washington over GB. Minnesota's two road games have been Tennessee and Carolina. Their real challenge is this week at Philadelphia. GB's next challenge is at Atlanta.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers is missing guys wide open and throwing balls low and high. How do you miss Cobb open by 10 yards in the endzone? How do you fumble a QB draw at the one? It's not all on the play makers and coaching. I watch every Packer game every week. Rodgers is a big part of the reason the Packers are struggling on offense. Peace.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers is the major and number one reason. More then half his fault. Peace.