• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down-low (also "on the down low" or "on the DL") may refer to any activity or relationship kept discreet. Specifically, it may refer to: Keeping an act, action or some other piece of information a secret. Down-low (sexual slang): Men who identify as heterosexual, but have sex with men secretly.

you fell for my trap. I knew it would be you.

I won the bet.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you fell for my trap. I knew it would be you.
Sure thats what it was, a trap. You can double talk all you want but facts are you insisted Rodgers was done only to suck him off now and now you admitted you're on the DL. Go wipe your chin, you have some white goo dangling from it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thats what it was, a trap. You can double talk all you want but facts are you insisted Rodgers was done only to suck him off now and now you admitted you're on the DL. Go wipe your chin, you have some white goo dangling from it.

Go back to middle school with that garbage. You just show that you have nothing to add to the conversation but little kid jokes.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stated before that jokes about sexual preferences to debase a player isn't funny at all. Well, at least for people that just want to talk about sports. Save that drivel for the politics board. That board is just depressing so I try not to go over there to often. Everything is the end of the world with that group.

I'd agree with you, but you seem to pick and choose your maturity... maybe it's just my confirmation bias... dunno.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to middle school with that garbage. You just show that you have nothing to add to the conversation but little kid jokes.
Yep Kid jokes, aimed at you because you've been a child about Rodgers all year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with you, but you seem to pick and choose your maturity... maybe it's just my confirmation bias... dunno.

Trash talk about a team or player as related to the sport is fine but sexual jokes about players or poster is just bush league IMO. Now I assume some little kid will make a joke because I said bush.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why I try to not make comments that will come back to bite me. Rodgers has been the best player in football ever since you made this post and half of SportsHoopla liked it.

At least he didn't go full Scooby and predict this during preseason.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash talk about a team or player as related to the sport is fine but sexual jokes about players or poster is just bush league IMO. Now I assume some little kid will make a joke because I said bush.

Meh. I agree with you on the politics threads, I simply police myself and don't go in there.

Out here it's 'better,' but it's still a message board, and if I took offence at every Junior high level insult, I'd lose my fucking mind in a day and a half.

From CNNSI through to KFFL and now here, ALL boards have their issues.

You either post there or you don't.

Nobody is going to police themselves so you don't get offended.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that's not what I meant. I just wanted to keep it on the DL until the end of the NFL season. I'm just surprised you only you knew this was what the thread was about when I've done stuff like this for a while now. That's my way of saying thanks.

haha, I was over tired when I wrote my response.

I just figured seeing you were a Packers fan that started a thread like this is had to be something like that

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Rodgers is done.

No Cinderella for Eli this season.