• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a nut shell, Great Dane has gone from hating Rodgers to sucking his dick.
You might be on to something....Rodgers has always played better when people thought he was gay.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took 2.5 months to mention a so called jynx we all know your swallowing Rodgers cum as you type.

see post #313 that's all that needs to be said but you can believe what you want if that helps you sleep at night

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be on to something....Rodgers has always played better when people thought he was gay.

I think it worked more for Troy Aimen.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick a fork in his ass. This is more than just a slump this is like 2-3 years of steadily getting worse in every major statistical category. This has to be the fastest decline for a superstar in his prime ever. He went from best ever to worst in the NFL.

He's last in comp %
he's 20th in QB rating (hasn't been over 100 in over a year)
28th in yards per attempt.

All of this despite having many WR weapons, the best pass blocking offensive line in the NFL (Pro football focuts), Lacy is avg over 5.5 YPC. Literally the conditions to throw can't be much better. An avg QB would be lighting up the score board and passing stats easily. Really the only decent Defense they've played this season so far was Minn.

I remember when he first played vs the Cowboys in 08 when Favre was injured. At that time I said he already looked better than Romo and Favre. In 2010 he became the best QB in the game and held that title through 2014. At one point I thought he was going to be the GOAT. Now, he's holding this team back with terrible accuracy, a turnover machine, holds onto the ball for hours too long, doesn't take the check down passes and wants to be the hero and throw deep. It's been difficult to watch but I just think mentally he doesn't have it and it's affected his play. It's too bad because now GB fans will always think of Rodgers as what could've been instead of what they accomplished. Yes MM probably cost them a SB or two but the play now and last year is on him.

RIP Rodgers
Hahahahahahahaha:lol::pound::wash:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Aikman have a live-in boyfriend too?

Nope just immature dumb sports writers that are nothing more than provocateur's. It was Skip Bayless who made that claim and we all know he says moronic things for shock value. The same claims were made of Jeff Garcia and even RW for not having sex until marriage. I believe Tebow was made fun of for being a virgin for quite a while as well. It's all drivel that has nothing to do with football and only morons would write or care about it.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just immature dumb sports writers that are nothing more than provocateur's. It was Skip Bayless who made that claim and we all know he says moronic things for shock value. The same claims were made of Jeff Garcia and even RW for not having sex until marriage. I believe Tebow was made fun of for being a virgin for quite a while as well. It's all drivel that has nothing to do with football and only morons would write or care about it.

GD playing the maturity card twice in one thread.

WTF is going on with the universe?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers was always a great front runner. But his ego was fragile and has been cracked.
this is why I try to not make comments that will come back to bite me. Rodgers has been the best player in football ever since you made this post and half of SportsHoopla liked it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough......

You suck then... That better?

lol that's not what I meant. I just wanted to keep it on the DL until the end of the NFL season. I'm just surprised you only you knew this was what the thread was about when I've done stuff like this for a while now. That's my way of saying thanks.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GD playing the maturity card twice in one thread.

WTF is going on with the universe?

I've stated before that jokes about sexual preferences to debase a player isn't funny at all. Well, at least for people that just want to talk about sports. Save that drivel for the politics board. That board is just depressing so I try not to go over there to often. Everything is the end of the world with that group.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that's not what I meant. I just wanted to keep it on the DL until the end of the NFL season. I'm just surprised you only you knew this was what the thread was about when I've done stuff like this for a while now. That's my way of saying thanks.
Down-low (also "on the down low" or "on the DL") may refer to any activity or relationship kept discreet. Specifically, it may refer to: Keeping an act, action or some other piece of information a secret. Down-low (sexual slang): Men who identify as heterosexual, but have sex with men secretly.