• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah,

Has Wisconsin? It's about that time again isn't it?

They had Alvaraz for over a decade and BB for about a decade. The only anomoly was Anderson. We sent his garbage ass to the shitty PAC 12 conference. LOL he still beat the quackers. BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess you want to see another 4-5+ interception performance by RW then. Maybe you're banking on the Packers shutting it down in the second half like they did in the championship. So far Dom and MM have been playing for their jobs so I'm not sure if they make that same mistake again.

You don't think Dom makes that mistake again but believe RW will make the same mistake again 4-5+ INT?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Dom makes that mistake again but believe RW will make the same mistake again 4-5+ INT?

He always seems to struggle vs the Pack. However normal when pack build a lead Dom goes into a soft coverage/zone defense which any mediocre QB like the Barkley today can shred to pieces.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had Alvaraz for over a decade and BB for about a decade. The only anomoly was Anderson. We sent his garbage ass to the shitty PAC 12 conference. LOL he still beat the quackers. BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Beilema there over over a decade, yet leaves to go to Arkansas and play in the SEC West.....................Sure going to win lots down there.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beilema there over over a decade, yet leaves to go to Arkansas and play in the SEC West.....................Sure going to win lots down there.

I'm 'fine with his departure and thrilled with Paul Chryst at HC. Can't say enough good things about him.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he leaves for Florida International.

PC is a Wisconsin coach for life. Dude played on Wisconsin he was an OC for them during their Rose Bowl years. He's not a little flake like the previous two. They're paying him excellent money in the best conference in the Nation.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven A Smith will have multiple orgasms on ESPN first take tomorrow.

HE's a baaaaaaaaad MAN

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you get your fork back out of his ass?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll yeah I'm mad. My team lost to a non-playoff team. It's embarrassing.

Come on and root for the Packers in the last game of the regular season if the Packers can somehow win they will be a playoff team and you will no longer have the need to feel embarrassed.

As of right now you can feel less embarrassed as the first place winning record Packers have the same amount of wins that the Seahawks have. It is lucky that the Cards kicker missed the field goal in your game down in AZ giving you that big Tie game or the Pack would hold the tie breaker for the #3 seed right now.

As far as the chances of the Packers actually making the playoffs in my opinion I would give them 50/50 chance as in recent years the Packers have not played the best over in Detroit. Last year took the long hail mary play to pull it out. As far as the wild card goes it depends on the Giants and as of now they say they are playing everone so hard to say how that goes. The best will be to win the game in Detroit. The offense is doing well and clicking, the defense in the last 2 games has been good at times and getting a bunch of turnovers and turning those into points but in the 4th quarter of each game they could not shut down the opponent and the games were closer than need be. Because of that I give it a 50/50 chance to win. Just have to sit down and see how it all turns out.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Great Dayne"]PC is a Wisconsin coach for life. Dude played on Wisconsin he was an OC for them during their Rose Bowl years. He's not a little flake like the previous two. They're paying him excellent money in the best conference in the Nation.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, one was a little flake, the other was a big flake.

Gary-Andersen-Wisconsin.jpg

bielma595.jpg

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Great Dayne"]PC is a Wisconsin coach for life. Dude played on Wisconsin he was an OC for them during their Rose Bowl years. He's not a little flake like the previous two. They're paying him excellent money in the best conference in the Nation.

To be fair, one was a little flake, the other was a big flake.

Gary-Andersen-Wisconsin.jpg

bielma595.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They were both phony and garbage play callers. PC is very bland and not a rah rah guy but he's a players coach a great play caller and straight forward. I hated BB with a passion with his Rose Bowl chokes and Anderson just wanted to recruit morons so he went to Oregon St.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both phony and garbage play callers. PC is very bland and not a rah rah guy but he's a players coach a great play caller and straight forward. I hated BB with a passion with his Rose Bowl chokes and Anderson just wanted to recruit morons so he went to Oregon St.

Bielema is my most hated coach outside of Saban. The one good thing Brewster did while he was here was call him a fucking asshole to his face.

I've never seen a coach trash talk opposing players as much as he did. He flopped last year acting like a player bumped him and when the ref threw the flag he gets up and celebrates.

The dude has just never grown up.

Gary, I was neutral on, but his record at Oregon State (so far) speaks for itself.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bielema is my most hated coach outside of Saban. The one good thing Brewster did while he was here was call him a fucking asshole to his face.

I've never seen a coach trash talk opposing players as much as he did. He flopped last year acting like a player bumped him and when the ref threw the flag he gets up and celebrates.

The dude has just never grown up.

Gary, I was neutral on, but his record at Oregon State (so far) speaks for itself.

At least Gary beat Oregon this year so he has that going for him.

Wait BB called Saban an A hole? Damn good for him.