• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Rams

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing was Kaepernick made the two point conversion himself so he really screwed us

Of course. He burned us with his garbage play for dozens of games, and the one game he pulls it out, he ends up screwing SF anyways.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. He burned us with his garbage play for dozens of games, and the one game he pulls it out, he ends up screwing SF anyways.
Im not defending Kap but do u see our Starting line up on offense and Defense. We have so many players playing that wouldn't see the field for almost any other team. Kap had a very good day today besides the 1 Int.I am pissed we won the way we did.

Im telling you we will screw ourself next week. Some miracle we will beat seattle and fall to #5 pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also bad news we might of lost Hyde with a knee injury. What a nightmare season. At least having the #1 pick would of been nice.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no positive today. We added 2 more IR players to the list and lost the #1 pick. very frustrating. I really hope Hyde injury isn't bad. If it is we might have to draft a RB early in the draft.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am very happy we won, more so because it was against the Rams.
Im not happy how we won. going for 2 to win a pointless game. We had the #1 pick locked up if we lost. Would of helped this franchise more then getting our 2nd win. I will say this Buckner will be a Pro bowler soon. Guy is a Beast. Also it was nice to see Robinson play well and Blair. I fear Hyde injury will be bad. This season has been a shit show with injuries. Also Man that Oline is a mess right now. That is actually pathetic that Rams couldn't win.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im not happy how we won. going for 2 to win a pointless game. We had the #1 pick locked up if we lost. Would of helped this franchise more then getting our 2nd win. I will say this Buckner will be a Pro bowler soon. Guy is a Beast. Also it was nice to see Robinson play well and Blair. I fear Hyde injury will be bad. This season has been a shit show with injuries. Also Man that Oline is a mess right now. That is actually pathetic that Rams couldn't win.

We are fans to watch our team win, not to play for draft position. I ALWAYS enjoy winning and more so when the 49ers STRUGGLE, just to get close. i ALWAYS want to win and don't see any reason to WANT to lose.

You can have the #1 pick in each round, but still fail at drafting. Your draft slot helps but in the end, you have to make the right choices. Being #2 vice #1 isn't a disaster, we are STILL supposed to get a good class.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are fans to watch our team win, not to play for draft position. I ALWAYS enjoy winning and more so when the 49ers STRUGGLE, just to get close. i ALWAYS want to win and don't see any reason to WANT to lose.

You can have the #1 pick in each round, but still fail at drafting. Your draft slot helps but in the end, you have to make the right choices. Being #2 vice #1 isn't a disaster, we are STILL supposed to get a good class.

This.

I have no doubt our FO clowns will F up that pick anyway. I'll take the win!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I have no doubt our FO clowns will F up that pick anyway. I'll take the win!
At this point, a Niner fan is probably looking forward to the future...the draft. Personally, I don't care one bit if SF is 1-15 or 2-14.......we suck. To get the #1 pick given that scenario is far more important, since SF is simply in better position to improve for the future. (whether it's making a pick or trading down)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At this point, a Niner fan is probably looking forward to the future...the draft. Personally, I don't care one bit if SF is 1-15 or 2-14.......we suck. To get the #1 pick given that scenario is far more important, since SF is simply in better position to improve for the future. (whether it's making a pick or trading down)

not knocking the majority who want to lose out, just saying I LIKE winning and always want to win.

i can't imagine our future will also fail BECAUSE we got #2 vice #1. The issues go far beyond this difference is draft position.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to bitch about a win, especially as few and far between as they are for the Niners, but there goes our shot at DeShaun Watson.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Chip on the spot. He just cost us the #1 pick. I want my team to win but we had the #1 pick and he just went for the win to hurt this team more. One of the dumbest play calls. I hope we win next week now and fall to #5 pick.
I feel you but the object of the game is to win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not knocking the majority who want to lose out, just saying I LIKE winning and always want to win.

i can't imagine our future will also fail BECAUSE we got #2 vice #1. The issues go far beyond this difference is draft position.
The problem is the Browns and Niners need the same guy and he is the only impact QB in this draft.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The problem is the Browns and Niners need the same guy and he is the only impact QB in this draft.

as of now there isn't any hype on QB's, not a one. I'm sure some hype will arise after the season, but don't think enough to show there's an impact QB.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niner Nuggets

--
John Theus made his first career start on Sunday. The rookie made his debut at right tackle while Trent Brown moved over to left tackle for the first time in his career.

Since i haven't read the O-line was a disaster, inconsistent, out of sync, etc., i'll assume these guys did a good job. This against one of the better front lines in the NFL.

Prior to the season, i didn't think Brown would pan out, especially since Kelly's offense was supposedly 'tiring'? So i stand corrected in what he's done to date. Obviously, Brown's ability to play LT is huge, being Staley isn't a young guy.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner Nuggets
Kelly hasn't been running an uptempo offense in SF. It slowed even further when Kap started. Brown was not supposed to be a good fit for a zone blocking scheme.

--
John Theus made his first career start on Sunday. The rookie made his debut at right tackle while Trent Brown moved over to left tackle for the first time in his career.

Since i haven't read the O-line was a disaster, inconsistent, out of sync, etc., i'll assume these guys did a good job. This against one of the better front lines in the NFL.

Prior to the season, i didn't think Brown would pan out, especially since Kelly's offense was supposedly 'tiring'? So i stand corrected in what he's done to date. Obviously, Brown's ability to play LT is huge, being Staley isn't a young guy.