• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ERS @ RAMS 12/02/12

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to put my trust in Harbaugh and Roman right now that there are valid reasons why Ginn continued to be put in those spots over Jenkins.

After today's performance, I'm open to Harbs and Roman looking into other options and for the both of them to look into them. If you can change your starting QB due to an injury, you can certainly look to replace a WR who has 2 receptions in the season.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whether or not he has no business being there is irrelevant. It was a BLOWN call. Simple as. You're downplaying the error of the ref and uplaying a Kaep mistake. That is bullshit bias, considering the refs are responsible for being objective.

Maybe a blown call. To my view (tiny window on my PC) that pass may or may not have gone past the LOS. So maybe they were wrong or maybe not. It was not that big of a screwup in terms of refs work. Kap made it awfully close at BEST. Of course, Kap was put in that postion by the poor blocking but he should have tried to get rid of the ball.

Also, the refs made a lot of really bad calls that went both ways. I thought the guy who recovered the pitch was clearly down by contact.

Worst of all was the game plan. We were back to dink and dunk and one yard and a cloud of astroturf. Where was the vertical game?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After today's performance, I'm open to Harbs and Roman looking into other options and for the both of them to look into them. If you can change your starting QB due to an injury, you can certainly look to replace a WR who has 2 receptions in the season.

Who returns punts then?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a blown call. To my view (tiny window on my PC) that pass may or may not have gone past the LOS. So maybe they were wrong or maybe not. It was not that big of a screwup in terms of refs work. Kap made it awfully close at BEST. Of course, Kap was put in that postion by the poor blocking but he should have tried to get rid of the ball.

Also, the refs made a lot of really bad calls that went both ways. I thought the guy who recovered the pitch was clearly down by contact.

Worst of all was the game plan. We were back to dink and dunk and one yard and a cloud of astroturf. Where was the vertical game?

I seen slow mo replay on a 55 inch screen, in HD, itwas past the los. It was also explained by the Mike Perriera why i was a bad call.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It did. They replayed it three different times - and with Perriera - and all said that it went passed the LOS. It was a few yards passed the LOS, too. Terrible call.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Janoris Jenkins is a Beast!

Shhhhh. Don't say that on this board. They will plot on you and attempt to overwhem you with propaganda. They're going to want to crucify you. :lm:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhhh. Don't say that on this board. They will plot on you and attempt to overwhem you with propaganda. They're going to want to crucify you. :lm:

Not sure if you seen the game, but the op is WRONG. He got ate up all game. He only had that recovery.

I've seen you guys debate on him and Cully, I'm not choosing sides or getting involved, I'm simply stating what I seen today. I'm sure the NFL experts will say the same.

I was mad on that bad pitch play, that we didn't throw another slant on Jenkins side, he was giving up receptions all day. I don't think he had 1 pass defended?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jenkins was at the right place at the right time. More lucky than good. He was torched underneath all day and you know it Bingo.

This is the type of shit that turns us against Jenkins.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous. I didn't hear you say that when you were pimping Alex Smith's game against the Saints. He played terribly for the majority of that game. If he didn't, we wouldn't have needed his comeback. Or is that different?

And like I said, I'd be more concerned if the two plays were not anomalies. Really, is that gonna happen again anytime soon? I doubt it.

Only because I don't remember Alex being the cause of the points the Saints were scoring. The defense put the 49ers in a situation to need Alex to make plays in that game against the Saints last year

Don't misread me here on this. It was a great sign that Kaep was able to come back from his mistakes and lead us to what should have been the game winning FG. It doesn't however make the sting from this loss feel any better.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because I don't remember Alex being the cause of the points the Saints were scoring. The defense put the 49ers in a situation to need Alex to make plays in that game against the Saints last year

Don't misread me here on this. It was a great sign that Kaep was able to come back from his mistakes and lead us to what should have been the game winning FG. It doesn't however make the sting from this loss feel any better.

Alex Smith isn't starting in his 3rd game ever, either.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Since you won't drop it, I'm going to continue to get on you for it. Go back and game-by-game explain to me play-by-play what you're seeing with Culliver anytime he's involved or whenever he jumps off your television screen. Make your case using facts and not emotion.

Please do the same with Jenkins as well.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you won't drop it, I'm going to continue to get on you for it. Go back and game-by-game explain to me play-by-play what you're seeing with Culliver anytime he's involved or whenever he jumps off your television screen. Make your case using facts and not emotion.

Please do the same with Jenkins as well.

He keeps using the giants game as if Jenkins hasn't been torched multiple times. Then he kind if threw in the Marshall TD once after we were killing them. He's a broken record with no great facts. Culliver still has the edge but he does has more experience as of now.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my biggest concerns right now are all the injuries we've had the last two weeks and our kicker. Those scare me more than any of the other noise out there.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my biggest concerns right now are all the injuries we've had the last two weeks and our kicker. Those scare me more than any of the other noise out there.

This. Kicker especially.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Clyde, we all know your position on Alex. We get it. You want him gone. He has made too many mistakes for you and he is rarely the reason we win. Got it. The problem in having with your responses are you're going way out of your way to forgive Kaepernick for some pre-harbaugh Alex Smith mistakes. Was the safety a bad call? I think so. But what the hell was Colin doing running 19 yards behind him and INTO the end zone to begin with? It was like watching Dan Orlovsky running out ofthe end zone. And sailing a pitch isn't an anomaly. It's recklessness. And it came when we could least afford it. I'm rethinking my thoughts about Alex coming in. Colin should start. But not because he has earned it. He should start because you can't bench someone over one bad game. Kinda like how you don't bench the 5th rated passer just because he suffered a concussion and his backup played well.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He keeps using the giants game as if Jenkins hasn't been torched multiple times. Then he kind if threw in the Marshall TD once after we were killing them. He's a broken record with no great facts. Culliver still has the edge but he does has more experience as of now.

Believe me. I'm aware of that. I like Bingo as a poster. He's enjoyable to talk to, and many times I believe he knows what he's talking about. This time I don't believe he does.With this, though, he just doesn't make alot of sense and I've accused him of focusing on just the things that helps make his argument. Many posters are guilty of this. Emotion comes into play when debating a topic and if you see a partial part of the picture you'll be quick to run with the things that make your argument. I don't believe Bingo has a firm grasp of the big picture.

I feel like since so many people have gotten on him for it that he feels the need to reach a little more now because it's gotten to be such a big emotional debate and deep inside he wants to be right. I think that's where we're at with it right now. I'm trying to be open minded about it but nothing I've seen presented by anybody makes me believe Bingo is anywhere close to being correct?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
+1

Well said. Smh.

I know. That was a shot and maybe an impolite one. Please focus on everything else I've said, though. You haven't done that yet. I'm waiting for something, anything really, that would make me change my opinion that myself and others aren't closer to the truth than you?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde, we all know your position on Alex. We get it. You want him gone. He has made too many mistakes for you and he is rarely the reason we win. Got it. The problem in having with your responses are you're going way out of your way to forgive Kaepernick for some pre-harbaugh Alex Smith mistakes. Was the safety a bad call? I think so. But what the hell was Colin doing running 19 yards behind him and INTO the end zone to begin with? It was like watching Dan Orlovsky running out ofthe end zone. And sailing a pitch isn't an anomaly. It's recklessness. And it came when we could least afford it. I'm rethinking my thoughts about Alex coming in. Colin should start. But not because he has earned it. He should start because you can't bench someone over one bad game. Kinda like how you don't bench the 5th rated passer just because he suffered a concussion and his backup played well.

Mind I understand you like Alex Smith, and want him the starter, but there's no reason to overplay Kaepernick's mistakes without looking at the bigger picture. See, I can do that too!

And If Kaepernick's bad game is 21/32, 208 yards, and 9 rushes for 84 yards (which led the team) and still have us in position to win the game TWICE at the end, I'll take that all day. Much bigger questions should come out of this game (like David Akers and why'd we go so conservative) than two mistakes that are really not bound to happen again anytime soon.