• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Carolina

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shhhhhh. You drunk man? I said no one should ban you and only asked you get back on topic. Isn't that good enough? :noidea: Do you have anything to add about your coming game?

I apologize. I was drunk and haven't even wanted to check back on the thread. I think we beat Carolina and meet you guys at the Clink.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I was drunk and haven't even wanted to check back on the thread. I think we beat Carolina and meet you guys at the Clink.

I think you do too, but I am refraining from thinking about a potential rematch until after this weekend. Saints and Panthers are good teams and shouldnt be overlooked.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: It was obvious you were drunk and as I said, it's all good to me. You didn't see anyone ban you or even warn you right? Harold isn't going to ban a regular who we know isn't normally trolling just because the booze got the better of them once.

:suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: It was obvious you were drunk and as I said, it's all good to me. You didn't see anyone ban you or even warn you right? Harold isn't going to ban a regular who we know isn't normally trolling just because the booze got the better of them once.

:suds:

Harold is a good dude and a fair mod. You too. :suds: