• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty, filthy, nasty.....LIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

* takes ball, goes home *

Magic got HIV from ghey butt seks

gallery-1462115295-obama-mic-drop.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavaliers' 31 percent 3-point shooting in January is the second-worst in the NBA this month. Poor shooting overall has afflicted the team's "Big Three" lately: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love have combined for 51.5 points per game on 36 percent shooting over the last four games. On the other side, the Suns' Devin Booker is averaging 30.0 points over his last six games, helped by 55 percent 3-point shooting.
ever since kyrie came back from his hamstring injury he has not played well. I thought he was playing the best basketball of his career in December- and loved how the Cavs were playing---- then Kyrie got hurt with his hamstring, everyone got sick, Jr got hurt, Love started having some of his back troubles that plague him from time to time, Korver got traded, teams made some nice defensive adjustments to the Cavs starting Liggins----- the whole team has been out of rhythm since January started.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever since kyrie came back from his hamstring injury he has not played well. I thought he was playing the best basketball of his career in December- and loved how the Cavs were playing---- then Kyrie got hurt with his hamstring, everyone got sick, Jr got hurt, Love started having some of his back troubles that plague him from time to time, Korver got traded, teams made some nice defensive adjustments to the Cavs starting Liggins----- the whole team has been out of rhythm since January started.
and the 11 day road trip certainly didn't help things. Korver just had his first real practice with the team yesterday.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kanter is a big ole bitch.

Thunder has the same problem as the Clippers.

Toughest guy on the Team is the Pg.
What's funny is he was all mouth the first time they met & quiet as a church mouse last night.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that guy.

He wasn't even the best Laker, that would be Magic.

* watches All day remove her earrings and fly into the windmill *

fight-funny-face-haha-jenni-jersey-shore-Favim.com-231989.gif
:exes:

Reactions: TJL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As quiet as it's been kept....Kevin Durant is playing other worldly, out of his mind basketball.

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As quiet as it's been kept....Kevin Durant is playing other worldly, out of his mind basketball.

Regardless of how you feel about about the notion it would appear that being on a team with as many weapons as the GSW have afforded him the opportunity of being much more selective with his shots. Clearly he has rewarded those opportunities by translating it into a career best for fg%

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His efficiency is tremendous. And to think all it took was playing with unselfish guys.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because he's an other worldly talent, he only needs one more thing

2015-Golden-State-Warriors-NBA-Championship-rings.jpg
That is a fact...but if he gets one this year, he's a made man. Although it's amazing that he has become the best player on that team THIS early

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a fact...but if he gets one this year, he's a made man. Although it's amazing that he has become the best player on that team THIS early

I don't know, I was pretty confident as soon as he signed that he was immediately the best player on the team.

I've had him as the 2nd best basketball player in the world since 2012.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insane stat of the day

Demarcus Cousins is shooting 37% from 3 on 5 attempts per game.

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I was pretty confident as soon as he signed that he was immediately the best player on the team.

I've had him as the 2nd best basketball player in the world since 2012.

Its odd to think back that at one time the Thunder had Durant, Westbrook & Harden. All of which it seems will be MVP candidates this year.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its odd to think back that at one time the Thunder had Durant, Westbrook & Harden. All of which it seems will be MVP candidates this year.
And the year after Harden left to the Rockets, all 3 were ranked in the ESPN top 10 player evaluator, and it's not like Harden got that much better in one offseason, they just didn't have a spot for him as a start on the Thunder, he was perfect as a 6 man.

Status
Not open for further replies.