• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Minnesota Twins Commentary

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo buck! Been around but just a bit down in the dumps concerning the Twins lately.

But hey, how about that gem by the kid Diamond last night. Outpitched Haren who got knocked around by the Twins. Doumits bat is heating up.

Games like last nights are always fun and what I like to see the Twins doing. I hope to see this continue!

:bump2:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yup, it's been tough this year. Last year we had all those injuries which explained the nose-dive. Diamond had a great game but is he for real? Remember, he's been up & down with the big-team several times and can't seem to stick. We'll see.

Doumit can hit, no doubt! His career shows this. I'd keep his bat in the lineup all I could, 'specially since the whole rest of the team is slumping. What's with Danny V.? he looked good at ST, as did Casilla, now they are back to their old ways.

The boys on Fox are very, very restless, I sense revolution in the air! They all think this can be "quick-fixed" by firing Gardy. Jes-us C. himself couldn't coach this team to a pennant, I know that. I'm tired of all this Twins talk finally, I can see the writing on the wall, years & years of mediocrity ahead. Seen it before. Later, bro!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, it's been tough this year. Last year we had all those injuries which explained the nose-dive. Diamond had a great game but is he for real? Remember, he's been up & down with the big-team several times and can't seem to stick. We'll see.

Doumit can hit, no doubt! His career shows this. I'd keep his bat in the lineup all I could, 'specially since the whole rest of the team is slumping. What's with Danny V.? he looked good at ST, as did Casilla, now they are back to their old ways.

The boys on Fox are very, very restless, I sense revolution in the air! They all think this can be "quick-fixed" by firing Gardy. Jes-us C. himself couldn't coach this team to a pennant, I know that. I'm tired of all this Twins talk finally, I can see the writing on the wall, years & years of mediocrity ahead. Seen it before. Later, bro!!

Yeah no surprise there about the Fux page and some of the idiots that post there. Some things never change and that's why I moved on. I'd rather have my feet running on the ground than being stuck on a treadmill going nowhere.

Speaking of Valencia I heard a rumor that he might be possible trade bait. Not sure what for and not sure who they expect to take over the hot corner. Guess we will see what happens. Peace buck.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Dozer kid is really tearing it up!

Too bad to see Doumit go down. I have been enjoying rooting for him. The bright side I guess is that the open spot allows them to bring Revere back to the bigs.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win today. It appears as though Capps is back.

Revere seems to be playing like he wants to stick around. Nice to see the hustle as I am sure he feels a need to prove he is worthy.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A roller coaster ride is what this is turning out to be. The kid in me says, "hang on & have fun!"

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see what this Diamond kid can do tonight against the Brew crew.

I think interleague games are interesting and I like the Twins/Brewers rivalry.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed! Should be especially interesting for the new guy. He sure doesn't have to throw a no-hitter to get a spot in the rotation. The spot is wide open to all comers! Actually, what spot isn't? Including catcher!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquis will be designated for assignment by the Twins, Jon Morosi of Fox Sports reports. He'll almost certainly draw interest from other teams, so the Twins may be able to get something in return as they will have 10 days to deal him if desired.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on me for damn near joining the masses who had given up on Morny.

Two HR's last night is a damn good sign for Justin!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saw your post on Fox and had a little fun with U!

I been real busy, yardwork down here is crushing in the Summer when the rains come. I own 5-properties and do all the yardwork because I know the tenants won't, plus, it keeps me on premises so I can see what's going on.

With the Rays and Marlins being so hot and most of the games on TV I've been watching all the games. Gone to a couple as well. Hate to admit it, but I've kinda shelved the Twins right now. I guess they are on TV tomorrow, if so I will watch it. They will always be my lifelong favorite but not seeing the games creates a big disconnect.

Stay on Fox, your points are always appreciated, and the boys are all behaving very nicely over there.

You can't believe the crap going on over on the Fox Rays site. Makes the Twins site of last year look like a love-in. I've complained bitterly to Fox about it. The main instigators get deleted then they are back the next day under new screen-names causing the same trouble. Lots of threats of violence. I've warned Fox that by sanctioning this kind of communication, Fox is vicariously liable should someone be attacked by a rival. If I were an editor on Fox I'd flag the daylights out of such posts and delete those guys continually. Fox is under no obligation to allow threats of violence and continuous agitation from the same people. We'll see!