• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G69 35-22-11 Kings vs Wild 3/20/24

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a good look. I was semi-ok with the turtle until he then goes after Faber. Dude, what are you doing?

PLD Isn't any kind of fighter or even "sandpaper" He just has size, And even at that he's kind of lanky and not really strong on his feet..... He only goes after Fabar Because he's kind of a pussy And that's what pussies do.....

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at his fight card, He gets in maybe one fight a season.... And pretty much loses all of them..... But it would make sense that they got him to do that As well as play a third line c For a shit ton of money....its not like we can assume Blakes office team can do the simplest Of research or even watch an Actual game

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes not wrong, it was a shitty PP
Funny thing is January and February the Kings power play was 26.2 and 30.0 but the Kings were losing games like crazy.
I would rather have a weak power play and a strong Kill and win

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am disappointed with PLD. Am I wrong that he was supposed to bring some "sandpaper" to this team? I thought that was part of his game that was mentioned when he came here. Hartman gave him a couple of slashes and PLD rushed at him like he was going to do somehting only to turtle and take some shots. I get it if Hiller didnt want him to get involved but the game was at hand at that point so it shouldnt have been an issue. Then to go after Faber was a coward move. Even the TNT guys called him out on it. The TNT guys didnt seem to have much respect for him.

But, at least they won.

Not good optics at all, and yes the TNT guys gave it to him. You have to figure a guy like Chelios was probably rolling his eyes off camera.

I too can understand why Jill maybe didn't want him involved, but then to go after Faber was a bush move. On the flip side, he definitely did that to get under their skin, roll back the clock a little to where Middleton (ex Kings pick, he played well and has that snarl they needed) deliberately touched Rittich when he made a save.

Overall I'd say I'm not happy with that sequence but perhaps it was a little pay back for Middleton, go after their star rookie.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good optics at all, and yes the TNT guys gave it to him. You have to figure a guy like Chelios was probably rolling his eyes off camera.

I too can understand why Jill maybe didn't want him involved, but then to go after Faber was a bush move. On the flip side, he definitely did that to get under their skin, roll back the clock a little to where Middleton (ex Kings pick, he played well and has that snarl they needed) deliberately touched Rittich when he made a save.

Overall I'd say I'm not happy with that sequence but perhaps it was a little pay back for Middleton, go after their star rookie.
I guess its easy for me to say, but I would respect him more for answering the bell rather than getting ragdolled. I hope thats the case with Faber and not a punk move.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is January and February the Kings power play was 26.2 and 30.0 but the Kings were losing games like crazy.
I would rather have a weak power play and a strong Kill and win

I think it was about the power play In his third year And how he was frustrated and ended up with his only other ten minute miss conduct...... But yes I would prefer a strong penalty kill and wins Myself

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its easy for me to say, but I would respect him more for answering the bell rather than getting ragdolled. I hope thats the case with Faber and not a punk move.

I wish he would have fought Hartman, dude is 5'11/195. He's ferocious for a little guy - obviously, he picked a fight with one of the biggest dudes on the ice - but I think PLD could have handled him.

To turtle though was embarrassing. At least fight back.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the last guy to defend Dubois but earlier in the game two Wild players went after Laferriere during a scrum. Dubois circled around to defend his rookie and the wild players decided to skate away. May have even been Faber and Middelton. Couldn't find the clip. I don't think going after Faber was random to be honest.

The TNT guys can also kiss my ass. Good luck getting a team in Atlanta again Anson.

Almost forgot. What about that Slash on Kempe by Foligno? How was that missed? I like the Foligno brothers but that was a shit move.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the last guy to defend Dubois but earlier in the game two Wild players went after Laferriere during a scrum. Dubois circled around to defend his rookie and the wild players decided to skate away. May have even been Faber and Middelton. Couldn't find the clip. I don't think going after Faber was random to be honest.

The TNT guys can also kiss my ass. Good luck getting a team in Atlanta again Anson.

Almost forgot. What about that Slash on Kempe by Foligno? How was that missed? I like the Foligno brothers but that was a shit move.

I fell asleep during 1st intermission haha, what you are saying makes way more sense to me as PLG isnt any kind of an agitator guy.....him giving s push or saying something to anyone going after Alex i could see