• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke and Cowboys in trouble again

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benefits are not salary. I know that’s all you have left of your argument that’s going up in flames and you will hold on to this incorrect opinion til the day you die. But CBA negotiated benefits are things like pensions and life insurance and not players salary.

Go google it. Last night I was 50-50 thinking there’s a good chance you were right. Then I googled CBA negotiated benefits and realized you were wrong.

Agents do not get paid for Practice Squad players set SALARY.
Are you going to say this salary is a benefit?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad mood again?

@Manster7588 you know another reason I know I’m right...
Because if there was the slightest chance I was wrong everyone would be jumping into this thread and letting me know how wrong I am. But sshhhhhh! Listen... crickets.

wrong fucktard, you're wrong...once again. Be a man for once in your life and admit it.

4+1=5

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agents do not get paid for Practice Squad players set SALARY.
Are you going to say this salary is a benefit?

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything and it’s because they make such a tiny amount it wouldnt be fair to deduct from them. Huge stretch there. And also the agent doesn’t negotiate CBA negotiated franchise money but they get paid for that so that sort of shoots a hole in your poor example. Benefits are not salary. The very sentence before it saying, “Agents can’t make money off of CBA benefits” it says compensation includes option years. It’s over dude.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything and it’s because they make such a tiny amount it wouldnt be fair to deduct from them. Huge stretch there. And also the agent doesn’t negotiate CBA negotiated franchise money but they get paid for that so that sort of shoots a hole in your poor example. Benefits are not salary. The very sentence before it saying, “Agents can’t make money off of CBA benefits” it says compensation includes option years. It’s over dude.
It has everything thing to do with it. Its CBA negotiated salary.
Again salary agent don't negotiate.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has everything thing to do with it. Its CBA negotiated salary.
Again salary agent don't negotiate.

Nope, they don’t have to. But the still get their commission because it’s part of the contract they negotiated.

I really think Jarntt made a very strong point when he said, “You’re the one saying it’s a 5 year contract. Why wouldn’t they get paid”.
I know you hate to be mistaken especially when it comes to me. But agents get paid for CBA money when they player is tagged so they do get paid for things they don’t negotiate. And more importantly CBA benefits are exactly that... BENEFITS, like pensions and life insurance. That’s what I hope you accept. But you probably won’t because you have some flaw where under no circumstances will you admit you’re wrong. I’ve been wrong on here several times and I just say, “My bad. I was wrong (or confused).

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, they don’t have to. But the still get their commission because it’s part of the contract they negotiated.

I really think Jarntt made a very strong point when he said, “You’re the one saying it’s a 5 year contract. Why wouldn’t they get paid”.
I know you hate to be mistaken especially when it comes to me. But agents get paid for CBA money when they player is tagged so they do get paid for things they don’t negotiate. And more importantly CBA benefits are exactly that... BENEFITS, like pensions and life insurance. That’s what I hope you accept. But you probably won’t because you have some flaw where under no circumstances will you admit you’re wrong. I’ve been wrong on here several times and I just say, “My bad. I was wrong (or confused).
Simple. They didnt negotiate that portion of the contract.
It is also simple it says the get paid for all option years they negotiate. They dont negotiate this. They also have no say on if it gets added or not.
they negotiate the 4 year deal. Then the CBA adds the 5th year for the rookie to sign.
Now if the agent signs off on this. Then maybe you are right. But as of right now I dont see anything saying they do.
Like I said before. if a rookie got drafted & wasnt represented yet. the 5th year was already gonna be put in place. So then the player signs with an agent & the agent already made money before doing anything? I would say not likely.
Funny we all read the same thing & come up with different conclusions. Yet for some reason you are running around claiming victory even though nothing new has been brought to light to prove you correct.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ PE1 tagging jarntt in every post seeking help. it's over clown, get over it. you'll never admit that first round rookies have a 5 year obligation because you aren't man enough.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ PE1 tagging jarntt in every post seeking help. it's over clown, get over it. you'll never admit that first round rookies have a 5 year obligation because you aren't man enough.

That’s not the discussion we are having.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple. They didnt negotiate that portion of the contract.
It is also simple it says the get paid for all option years they negotiate. They dont negotiate this. They also have no say on if it gets added or not.
they negotiate the 4 year deal. Then the CBA adds the 5th year for the rookie to sign.
Now if the agent signs off on this. Then maybe you are right. But as of right now I dont see anything saying they do.
Like I said before. if a rookie got drafted & wasnt represented yet. the 5th year was already gonna be put in place. So then the player signs with an agent & the agent already made money before doing anything? I would say not likely.
Funny we all read the same thing & come up with different conclusions. Yet for some reason you are running around claiming victory even though nothing new has been brought to light to prove you correct.

What is new that I think proves me correct is Manster though CBA benefits meant salary. I googled it last night and it doesn’t mean salary. It means the CBA benefits like Pension and Life Insutance. It’s says agents get paid for option years and tagging.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did admit they have a 5 year obligation. Never said they didn’t. I said they sign a 4 year deal and the 5th year option doesn’t make the original contract 5 years.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did admit they have a 5 year obligation. Never said they didn’t. I said they sign a 4 year deal and the 5th year option doesn’t make the original contract 5 years.

You’re wrong. The contract is 5 years. Player can’t dispute the fifth year if the option is picked up

End of story

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is new that I think proves me correct is Manster though CBA benefits meant salary. I googled it last night and it doesn’t mean salary. It means the CBA benefits like Pension and Life Insutance. It’s says agents get paid for option years and tagging.

For example, and without limitation,
the term compensation shall not include any “honor” incentive bonuses (e.g., ALL PRO, PRO
BOWL, Rookie of the Year), or any collectively bargained benefits or other payments provided
for in the player’s individual contract.

With the bolded in mind, is the option year salary collectively bargained?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is collectively bargained but that says Collectively Bargained BENEFITS which is NOT their salary... it’s benefits.
Think about it. They pay agents for Collective Bargained franchise tag salary and it isn’t negotiated and the agent gets paid for that. So the agents 100% do get paid for collectively bargained salary but the don’t get paid for Collectively Bargained Benefits. Get it?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re wrong. The contract is 5 years. Player can’t dispute the fifth year if the option is picked up

End of story

And until it’s picked up it’s a 4 year contract. BOOM!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is collectively bargained but that says Collectively Bargained BENEFITS which is NOT their salary... it’s benefits.
Think about it. They pay agents for Collective Bargained franchise tag salary and it isn’t negotiated and the agent gets paid for that. So the agents 100% do get paid for collectively bargained salary but the don’t get paid for Collectively Bargained Benefits. Get it?

OK, now read this. "without limitation"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, now read this. "without limitation"

That still doesn’t mean salary. Without limitations on benefits. We already know “without limitations” has nothing to do with salary because the agents get paid for CBA salaries when players are tagged. Understand? So it isn’t “without limitations” on salaries because they get paid

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn’t mean salary. Without limitations on benefits. We already know “without limitations” has nothing to do with salary because the agents get paid for CBA salaries when players are tagged. Understand? So it isn’t “without limitations” on salaries because they get paid

Hahahahaha, wrong