• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You've Gotta Be...Mother Fuckin'...Kidding Me.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they play again in the playoffs.......Big Ben better watch his ass.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill purging a vet from his only competition in the AFC.

The guy is brilliant.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what info? the pats already have all the info they need on pitt, for the most part.. sure, it's a win-win for "the other team" who picks him up, particularly with regards to "situational football". doesn't mean that pittsburgh was in the wrong for cutting him loose; he basically requested to be cut loose rather than sit on pittsburgh's bench. i'm sure he might have a few assisted tackles or whatever, maybe a half sack or sack at some point. to me, more than anything, this is the patriots playing mind games with pittsburgh, keeping them off-balance on how to approach their game plans in the playoffs.

And it's obviously working!!!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social media going crazy over this. Steelers fans saying shit like: you're a trader (I think they mean traitor-- haha), I hope you tear an ACL, you can kiss your legacy with the Steelers goodbye, etc.

Hello... the Steelers cut HIM! What's he supposed to do?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social media going crazy over this. Steelers fans saying shit like: you're a trader (I think they mean traitor-- haha), I hope you tear an ACL, you can kiss your legacy with the Steelers goodbye, etc.

Well there are plenty of stupid people to go around that are fans of all organizations.
Anyone with any sense knows outside the Steelers that was his Best (really only) option to continue this season. What player, right now, wouldn't want to go to the Patriots at the end of their career? Heck Jamaal Charles is asking to be the released. You know he is hoping they come calling or worst case the Steelers.

Side NOTE....Does any Patriot fan care the Steelers signed Steven Ridley? NOPE!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah anybody talking shit like that is pure garbage and would never say that face to face with a guy like Harrison

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are plenty of stupid people to go around that are fans of all organizations.
Anyone with any sense knows outside the Steelers that was his Best (really only) option to continue this season. What player, right now, wouldn't want to go to the Patriots at the end of their career? Heck Jamaal Charles is asking to be the released. You know he is hoping they come calling or worst case the Steelers.

I'll only care that the Steelers signed Ridley if they use him in the AFCCG.
I'll be ecstatic if I get to see his happy feet in action against the Pats!!!!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's obviously working!!!!!

With who? I was referring to mind games with the actual team. Put yet dick away squeaky, I'm fine lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll only care that the Steelers signed Ridley if they use him in the AFCCG.
I'll be ecstatic if I get to see his happy feet in action against the Pats!!!!!

Well chances are very good to relieve Bell at times.
James Conner is on IR and Fitz Toussaint sucks donkey d**k.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With who? I was referring to mind games with the actual team. Put yet dick away squeaky, I'm fine lol

th

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah anybody talking shit like that is pure garbage and would never say that face to face with a guy like Harrison

Yeah, I certainly wasn't suggesting that idiotic statements from fans was/is limited to the Steelers. I will say I'm a little surprised at the venom of some of these statements given all that he has given to that city and organization.

Look, I've been a Red Sox fan and seen plenty of the Red Sox players go to the Yankees but I've never wished them injury.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I certainly wasn't suggesting that idiotic statements from fans was/is limited to the Steelers. I will say I'm a little surprised at the venom of some of these statements given all that he has given to that city and organization.

Look, I've been a Red Sox fan and seen plenty of the Red Sox players go to the Yankees but I've never wished them injury.

Oh yeah I know...But sadly that is a typical bottom of the barrel yinzer that will bitch about the Steelers in this situation but come game time they will be too drunk to even know what goes on.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's too easy to neutralize now, didn't use to be the case. no doubt i'll miss seeing #92, he's an all-timer and a Steeler for life no doubt. That said, i'm not like of these jackass Steeler fans who are begrudging him, he's a grown man who can do what he damn well pleases with his life, even if that means playing for a rival team. i'll always be thankful that he was a part of my favorite team

still the greatest play I've ever seen in a Superbowl, Pittsburgh doesn't win that game without it:

That was an amazing play, one of the best in Super-bowl history....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's too easy to neutralize now, didn't use to be the case. no doubt i'll miss seeing #92, he's an all-timer and a Steeler for life no doubt. That said, i'm not like of these jackass Steeler fans who are begrudging him, he's a grown man who can do what he damn well pleases with his life, even if that means playing for a rival team. i'll always be thankful that he was a part of my favorite team

still the greatest play I've ever seen in a Superbowl, Pittsburgh doesn't win that game without it:

Watching that play again he sold the blitz and then dropped back, Warner got baited into that one... WOW, that was a helluva play, even better when you watch what he did right at the snap...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, if the Steelers DO play the pats in the playoffs, I would relish the idea of Belichick being foolhardy enough to keep James out there on all downs, Steelers would absolutely spread them out and make him the weak link. Knowing Bill, he'd have James playing one snap out of every 5 or 6

BB won't. JH will be a third and long player. Straight up pass rusher.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know Stevan only had one season over 800 yards with the Pats right? He's not on JH's level as a pro player.

Comparison = FAIL