• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You've Gotta Be...Mother Fuckin'...Kidding Me.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also don't be hypocrites, Steelers fans.

This is basically the Joe Haden situation all over again.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is a freak of nature though, even at his age he could help the Pats... PLUS consider there is a strong possibility the Pats and Pitt could meet in the AFC title game... That would make for good daytime drama...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is a freak of nature though, even at his age he could help the Pats... PLUS consider there is a strong possibility the Pats and Pitt could meet in the AFC title game... That would make for good daytime drama...

he's a freak of nature in the weight room, that's what everyone sees instagram pics of and think "wow, i bet he's still amazing at football!" fact is, he really isn't. very limited, very slow, basically a one-trick pony now and even then, it's a "once in a while one-trick pony".

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's a freak of nature in the weight room, that's what everyone sees instagram pics of and think "wow, i bet he's still amazing at football!" fact is, he really isn't. very limited, very slow, basically a one-trick pony now and even then, it's a "once in a while one-trick pony".
Nothing but upside for NE. They only signed him for this season. If he makes one or two key plays on the way to the SB I'll be a happy camper. Plus whatever info he can bring about Pittsburgh and any other team will be a plus. BB and Patricia will find a scheme that fits him. I see good things coming from him over the next couple months.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but upside for NE. They only signed him for this season. If he makes one or two key plays on the way to the SB I'll be a happy camper. Plus whatever info he can bring about Pittsburgh and any other team will be a plus. BB and Patricia will find a scheme that fits him. I see good things coming from him over the next couple months.

lol what info? the pats already have all the info they need on pitt, for the most part.. sure, it's a win-win for "the other team" who picks him up, particularly with regards to "situational football". doesn't mean that pittsburgh was in the wrong for cutting him loose; he basically requested to be cut loose rather than sit on pittsburgh's bench. i'm sure he might have a few assisted tackles or whatever, maybe a half sack or sack at some point. to me, more than anything, this is the patriots playing mind games with pittsburgh, keeping them off-balance on how to approach their game plans in the playoffs.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of bringing this mental midget into the fold. I get that NE's roster is threadbare in the LB dept, but I think this clown is a POS and I really have an issue with him latching on to this train.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they meet up you had better hope he's a 1 trick pony on the way to the glue factory.

I'd wager he knows a certain amount of Steeler's D as well.

We shall see. I like this better than a Dwight Freeney pick up.

Do have to say that "playing for nothing" Chris Long would be nice in NE still.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they meet up you had better hope he's a 1 trick pony on the way to the glue factory.

I'd wager he knows a certain amount of Steeler's D as well.

We shall see. I like this better than a Dwight Freeney pick up.

Do have to say that "playing for nothing" Chris Long would be nice in NE still.

hell, i bet brady knows more about the ways to attack pittsburgh's D than James does, lol. and yeah, i was surprised the patriots let long get away, thought he was excellent for them, he's still relatively young, in comparison to harrison

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, i bet brady knows more about the ways to attack pittsburgh's D than James does, lol. and yeah, i was surprised the patriots let long get away, thought he was excellent for them, he's still relatively young, in comparison to harrison

He's got at least 1 good game left in him or why did Pitt hold on to him so long?

Like I said, hope he sucks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what info? the pats already have all the info they need on pitt, for the most part.. sure, it's a win-win for "the other team" who picks him up, particularly with regards to "situational football". doesn't mean that pittsburgh was in the wrong for cutting him loose; he basically requested to be cut loose rather than sit on pittsburgh's bench. i'm sure he might have a few assisted tackles or whatever, maybe a half sack or sack at some point. to me, more than anything, this is the patriots playing mind games with pittsburgh, keeping them off-balance on how to approach their game plans in the playoffs.
I agree. He itches a scratch NE has. Pitt had no room/use for him.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's getting older, but watching him on the football field hit people, he's been a beast for you guy's for a LONG time.... I"m not just looking at the weight room stuff, he can play... Obviously he's not what he once was speed wise...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, awesome.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting older, but watching him on the football field hit people, he's been a beast for you guy's for a LONG time.... I"m not just looking at the weight room stuff, he can play... Obviously he's not what he once was speed wise...

he's too easy to neutralize now, didn't use to be the case. no doubt i'll miss seeing #92, he's an all-timer and a Steeler for life no doubt. That said, i'm not like of these jackass Steeler fans who are begrudging him, he's a grown man who can do what he damn well pleases with his life, even if that means playing for a rival team. i'll always be thankful that he was a part of my favorite team

still the greatest play I've ever seen in a Superbowl, Pittsburgh doesn't win that game without it:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying nay, but hoping for yay....
He'll be an asset especially with HT out. He fill that nitch of a veteran, who's good against the run and able to get some pressure on the QB. He's not the be-all-end-all but he is an unexpected addition this late in the year.