• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YouTubeTV announces pricing for NFL Sunday Ticket

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the season I finally forego paying to see my original home team and just go with whatever the hell is on the tv.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO NO NO NO NO. Never buy anything from Youtube. Costs more than even cable. Plus all the games are free online if you look for them. There are even sights that have replays.

Not only that YouTube penalizes content providers for informing people on products that compete with them. Screw them.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again - if it's on FOX you can watch it on-line in high quality for free. All you need is an appropriate location IP address. Pretty much every quality VPN service has at least 6 US IP locations. Just click on to the FOX website and watch. No sign-up or id required. All you have to do is refresh your DNS cache or IP every hour. Connect your PC to your tv with an HDMI lead and you've got perfect quality tv.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought it, even though I’ll probably need it for 10 games max/

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the thread on the announcement was hilarious to me. The majority of those that are angry talking about how they could just threaten to cancel and then get it for free. Not realizing that this is probably why they did not put in a competitive offer to keep it.

People stealing in mass complaining they can't steal anymore is a strange take.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im curious how many people signed up for the early bird offer. Did youtube tv hit their goal on sign ups? Or did people stay away b/c of the price.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im curious how many people signed up for the early bird offer. Did youtube tv hit their goal on sign ups? Or did people stay away b/c of the price.
Yea, it'll be interesting to see the whole numbers if they ever come out.

I signed up for the early discount. I already had YouTubeTV, though.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went on to their twitter feed and there are so many complaints about no payment plan and no single team option. I just hope it works ok unlike Direct tv. I also bought the early bird for 350, dont have youtube tv. If there was little sales in the early bird maybe they lower the price or offer a single team option in 2024.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I signed up for the early discount plus the red zone. I'm pretty sure this will be a one time thing for me, as I find I can see plenty of football over the air for free. Just wanted to try it out for a season.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh even if I had YOUTUBE TV I would not pay that price. I will take whatever HULU airs and be done with it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they just came out with another deal for $50 off. I guess they didn't get enough signups.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawk STH’r, I have received the benefit of what was NFL Gamepass and is now NFL+ at no charge.
When living near Seattle, I didn’t use it much as I went to the games live.
Now living in Phoenix, it comes in much more handy.
Drawback is the games are replayed 1 hour after the end of regulation.
Plusses are I can watch any game in full, without commercials and dead time during the game all the way back to 2011, I think.
I hope to get it again this year (kept my tickets). Will have to see if I can put off live for a few hours as I go through the heebie jeebies while waiting for the game to end. Trying to stay in the dark for a few hours regarding scores is the true challenge of life.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawk STH’r, I have received the benefit of what was NFL Gamepass and is now NFL+ at no charge.
When living near Seattle, I didn’t use it much as I went to the games live.
Now living in Phoenix, it comes in much more handy.
Drawback is the games are replayed 1 hour after the end of regulation.
Plusses are I can watch any game in full, without commercials and dead time during the game all the way back to 2011, I think.
I hope to get it again this year (kept my tickets). Will have to see if I can put off live for a few hours as I go through the heebie jeebies while waiting for the game to end. Trying to stay in the dark for a few hours regarding scores is the true challenge of life.

I live out of market and like to watch the games live every Sunday. So, this was a must for me with youtube.