• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats Wrong with NFL Football?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, you're a fellow Seahawks fan, but for crissakes, this is absolute nonense. Like guys of our generation were John Waynes.

OUR grandparents said the same shit.

I dunno. There were only 2 genders when I grew up and I'd never heard of a "metrosexual" neither. Plus we didn't have trigger warnings, safe spaces, cultural appropriation, micro aggressions or a whole bunch of other nonsense that seems to be going mainstream nowadays.

You are right that our grandparents said the same shit. And they were right too. It's getting worse with each generation. Maybe I'm getting old and bitter, or maybe I'm right. Now, get off my lawn!

Actually Adam Carolla wrote a whole book about the pussification of American men. He makes some good observations in there. Check it out.

adam-carolla.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. There were only 2 genders when I grew up and I'd never heard of a "metrosexual" neither. Plus we didn't have trigger warnings, safe spaces, cultural appropriation, micro aggressions or a whole bunch of other nonsense that seems to be going mainstream nowadays.

You are right that our grandparents said the same shit. And they were right too. It's getting worse with each generation. Maybe I'm getting old and bitter, or maybe I'm right. Now, get off my lawn!

Actually Adam Carolla wrote a whole book about the pussification of American men. He makes some good observations in there. Check it out.

adam-carolla.jpg

Adam Carolla liked to be Drew's bottom. So take what he says with a grain of salt.

And yep, you're getting old. Each generation predicts things are getting 'worse.' It's amazing we got out of the stone age.