• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Playoff top 6?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Wisconsin
4. Miami
5. Clemson- Sorry, but I give a team that's been to back to back championship games, winning the last one the benefit of the doubt for dropping a road game without their QB. I don't think Ohio State or Oklahoma fans really have a leg to stand on if they think they belong ahead of Clemson.
6. Notre Dame- Multiple quality wins, and the best loss among all the one loss teams.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Wisconsin
4. Miami
5. Clemson- Sorry, but I give a team that's been to back to back championship games, winning the last one the benefit of the doubt for dropping a road game without their QB. I don't think Ohio State or Oklahoma fans really have a leg to stand on if they think they belong ahead of Clemson.
6. Notre Dame- Multiple quality wins, and the best loss among all the one loss teams.

Clemson lost to Syracuse. Ohio State lost to Oklahoma. Clemson has struggled against teams while Ohio State has dominated everyone. Ohio State gets the advantage no matter what way you look at it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fighting between who deserves to be in is always fun. Do I think nd should be the top 4 if they win out? Yes, but every team controls their own destiny. Once you lose I can't complain about being left out

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson lost to Syracuse. Ohio State lost to Oklahoma. Clemson has struggled against teams while Ohio State has dominated everyone. Ohio State gets the advantage no matter what way you look at it.

Clemson is the defending champs and made the title game the year before. Until Clemson drops another, they'll get the benefit of the doubt from me. Plus I'd bet a decent amount of money on Clemson if they played Ohio State again.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, only Alabama, Georgia and Wisconsin have a clear vote for the CFP. Miami SHOULD but they don't have quality wins and Clemson does, while Clemson has a bad loss and Miami is undefeated. Right now, to me, only 3 teams can be clear votes IN to the CFP.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson is the defending champs and made the title game the year before. Until Clemson drops another, they'll get the benefit of the doubt from me. Plus I'd bet a decent amount of money on Clemson if they played Ohio State again.

What they did last year means shit to the AP voters. They lost to Syracuse this year. That's a very bad loss. While Miami hasn't played anyone, they've beaten everyone. Clemson should've beaten Syracuse. Bryant was only out the 2nd half. Out of the 1-loss teams right now, who's got a worse loss than Clemson?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they did last year means shit to the AP voters. They lost to Syracuse this year. That's a very bad loss. While Miami hasn't played anyone, they've beaten everyone. Clemson should've beaten Syracuse. Bryant was only out the 2nd half. Out of the 1-loss teams right now, who's got a worse loss than Clemson?

Who has 2 better wins than Clemson in Virginia Tech and Auburn? You can keep arguing for the sake of arguing, but Clemson has earned the benefit of the doubt in my book.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conversation could and will go on until the final committee vote, and probably afterwards too. Bottom line is that there are probably 8-9 teams that have an argument for inclusion if the season ended today. However, it does not. All games are elimination games from here on in. You lose, you are out. Possible exception is Alabama if their only loss is a close one to Georgia if they meet in the SEC CCG.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has 2 better wins than Clemson in Virginia Tech and Auburn? You can keep arguing for the sake of arguing, but Clemson has earned the benefit of the doubt in my book.

I think you need to re-write your book.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson
5. Ohio State
6. Oklahoma

This is what I think the top 6 will be on Tuesday.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're gonna dodge questions, it's a better look to just not reply at all.

Didn’t dodge any questions. You’re right. Clemson had better quality wins. They also have the worst loss. Losses count more in my opinion.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. UGA
2. Bama
3. Wisconsin
4. Notre Dame
5. Oklahoma
6. Ohio St

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Bama
  2. Georgia
  3. Miami
  4. Notre Dame
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Ohio State
Next four out

Clemson - bad loss to Syracuse
Wisconsin - played fucking nobody
Penn State - loss to Ohio state
Oklahoma State - loss to tcu

It's weird how you want to discount us for playing "fucking nobody" but then rank Miami #3.

Who is their best win exactly? Is it 4-3 Georgia Tech who lost to Tennessee and whose best win is Wake Forest? Is it 4-4 Syracuse against Mid Tennessee? 5-3 Northwestern is better than either than them.

Their schedule is identical to ours. They just haven't looked as good against it. I have no issue with ranking the teams 4-6 ahead of us, but your irrational Badger hate sort of shows when you keep Miami in there.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird how you want to discount us for playing "fucking nobody" but then rank Miami #3.

Who is their best win exactly? Is it 4-3 Georgia Tech who lost to Tennessee and whose best win is Wake Forest? Is it 4-4 Syracuse against Mid Tennessee? 5-3 Northwestern is better than either than them.

Their schedule is identical to ours. They just haven't looked as good against it. I have no issue with ranking the teams 4-6 ahead of us, but your irrational Badger hate sort of shows when you keep Miami in there.

BTW, looking at Northwestern's schedule, they are likely to end up at 9-3

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 reasons.

1. Miami did beat fsu and Syracuse. Bama best win and Clemson loss. So +1

2. Miami remaining schedule looks good.

3. I was drunk when I posted this so maybe I could drop Miami a spot or 2 but Wisconsin is still next 4 out as they've played nobody and their remaining schedule is nobody. They'll be in the b1g title game and if they win that their peak is 5 imo, first out.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @MarkOU we're calling ISU a 'quality loss' these days?
I've never said that. Might exact quote is "how did we lose to a bunch of corn fuckers at home"

With that being said they've beat both top 5 teams they played so their win over OU wasn't a fluke and they're in contention for the conference title. I just hope they don't choke and we don't choke either and get a second shot at them.